Other Hair Conditioners:
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Conditioner

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Conditioner

Pros

Cons

So soft...feel my hair if you don't beleive me.

I must admit I didn't think **Paul Mitchell** products would work on my grade of hair, but the **Tea Tree Oil Special Conditioner** worked wonders.  I applied a small amount, like the bottle said (it was about the size of a quarter) and massaged it into my scalp.  I thought I'd have to let it sit for a few minutes to take effect.  Fellow **Viewers**, my hair softened as I massaged in the **Tea Tree Special Conditioner**.  I could literally feel my hair gently curling beneath and between my fingers.

My first thought was, "wait, I don't *want* my hair to curl," but I quickly just accepted and enjoyed the softness.  Mind you, I haven't used a conditioner in so long that I actually had to ask my daughter why she used them to get an understanding of their purpose.  So when I tried the **Tea Tree Special Conditioner**, I think i spoiled myself against many other conditioners.

I'm not sure how much using the [**Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo**][1] before the **Tea Tree Conditioner **had an effect, but whatever the case, that combination worked.  The shampoo left my hair, scalp, and neck (from the rinse) gently tingling and feeling quite refreshed.  By the time I applied the **Tea Tree Conditioner**, my hair was already feeling great!

The T**ea Tree Special Conditioner** is a bit on the expensive side; but if you can afford paying about twice the cost of many other conditioners on the market, the experience and results are well worth the difference.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Paul-Mitchell-Tea-Tree-Special-shampoo-review-d39f3

very strong smell

So my roommate put Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo and Conditioner in our shared bathroom and I used them once, since I for one cannot resist and opportunity to try something new. And when that something new is a hair product, well then hallelujah!

the shampoo cleaned out my hair (and sinuses. this is a very potent product, folks) and I used this conditioner after it since i always feel i need to match up the shampoo and the conditioner. but this conditioner just seemed so .... ordinary. it didn;t seem epecially soft or silky or anything to that extent when I was done with my hair. it did, however, smell like I flushed my head in tea tree oil. which gave me a headache after like fourteen minutes. so i'd be warned, if you don't like the smell of tea tree oil, maybe don't use it as your shampoo and conditioner and scrub it all into your head.

this is a bad idea. well, unless you're sick. this will defininately clear your sinuses!

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner

Comments about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Conditioner:

I have been using Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Conditioner for 3 years. I tried it for the 1st time after I used the shampoo version. I was recommended it by my stylist for my dandruff problems. The conditioner improved my scalp in about 2 weeks. I noticed my flakes disappearing, and my scalp was healthier. The conditioner made my hair soft and silky. I have very curly hair, and the conditioner helped tame my curls and got rid of snarls. The scent is amazing. I mean if I could, I would eat it. It is minty and just yummy. It makes my scalp tingle when I lather it in. The smell doesn't go away either like most conditioners. The Paul Mitchell Tea Tree conditioner also comes in a pump version that I love. All I need to do is pump it, no tipping bottles. The conditioner is just as pricey as the shampoo, that is why I didn't rate it a perfect 10. It is definitely worth the money, and the bottle usually lasts me an entire year!

One of the best conditioners I've ever tried

For Mint lovers!

This conditioner is ideal, and i don't say that often. I have grown up the guinea pig of a beautician, and tried many of the samples she brought home, and l know what a lot of the stuff on the market is really like. This conditioner is the one i go back and buy time and again.

It really does condition your hair, and thats it. No promises of repairing breakage, or not fading color, because ladies: no hair product can actually do that. Hair cannot be repaired, all the others do is put wax and silicone to make it look glossy and lie flat. All shampoos wash out hair color, theres no getting around it. After 5-20 washes, your hair is so full of gunk it just lays limp and dirty. sound familiar?

Fear nor, tea tree to the rescue! This formula restores the balance of moisture to your hair and thats it. And thats all we really need in a conditioner! It works brilliantly with the Tea tree shampoo counterpart, and you will smell fresh and feel clean like never before.

Helps hair achieve a natural silkiness and lends serious aid to tangles.

Just a hint of mint, but the scent will significantly grow if you use with the shampoo. Its not bad, as long as you like mint.

Really good conditioner.

Comments about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Conditioner:

The Paul Mitchell tea tree special conditioner is a really good conditioner for all hair types. Paul Mitchell products have always been a favorite of mine. I have very dry and damaged hair and my hair is color treated. This conditioner gently moisturized my hair without weighing it down or making it feel oily. It also does not make the color in my hair fade at all. Love this conditioner and I recommend it for all hair types.

Tea Tree Conditioner is Soothing

from Cambridge, MA

Comments about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Conditioner:

I tried this Paul Mitchell conditioner for the first time because my hair stylist recommended tea tree oil as a way to combat dry scalp. You can also buy tea tree oil on its own, but it is VERY strong-smelling, so I opted for this conditioner instead. Paul Mitchell has great quality stuff in general, and this is no different. The scent of the tea tree oil is tempered by other lovely natural scents, so it smells more like a peppermint. It's an energizing scent, but it's a noticeable one. I like it, but if you're looking for something neutral-smelling, this isn't it. The benefits of tea tree oil are numerous, and it is specifically helpful for dry skin, dry hair, and dry scalp. It's even used as a natural rememdy for lice in many parts of the world. I bought this once to try it, but now I'm hooked, and so is my daughter. It's a bit pricey, but for use during the winter, we think it's worth it.

Great for people with sensitive skin!

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Conditioner:

When I was about the age of thirteen and found out about my graves disease I started getting all of these red bumps under my arms on my back and legs and my aunt who worked at a salon at the time brought this conditioner and shampoo over.  She helped me in the bath with covering my red irritated lumps with this conditioner.  It's like you could feel your body tingeling letting you know that it was working and guess what over a period of about three weeks of use all of my red bumps were gone so I continued to use this product and let me tell you it is absolutly great.  It makes you and your hair smell great and even better is the shampoo and the styling products that you can get get to go with it as well.  I even put some of this on my girls when they are sick and not feeling well while they are in the tub just right on the chest area and they love it because they say it helps them breathe better and feel better all at the same time.  These are just a few things that I have used it for besides my hair and I greatly recomment it, even for things besides your hair.

Tea Tree Special Conditional is Special

from Emmaus, PA

Comments about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Conditioner:

My son and I both suffer from dandruff and his has been especially hard to handle.  My hair stylist had recommended the Tea Tree oil products for the both of us.  First of all, my hair just feels really clean after I have used it.  My scalp tingles and there is no residue left behind.  The scent is very pleasant, but not too girly.  Which is a definite requirement for my ten year old son!  For the both of us, we've seen a difference in the amount of flakiness and itching that we've experienced in the past.  Something in the oil seems to calm down the scalp.  We haven't tried the other scents yet, but I plan to try the lavender just for a change of pace.  Plus, now that we both have tried it and like it, I can see that we are going to each need a conditioner of our own.  Additionally, I am planning to try the tea tree oil shampoo.  I figure that it will be an appropriate compliment to my hair care.

Great to go with the shampoo

from Meadows Of Dan, VA

Comments about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Conditioner:

This conditioner is a great combination with the shampoo. It has the same great smell and head clearing feeling. It works great to soften and control the hair. It's easy to use too. Just put a small amount in the palm of your hand and apply to the whole head. Let stand for a little bit then rinse. Great!

very strong smell

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Conditioner:

So soft...feel my hair if you don't beleive me.

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Conditioner:

A great treatment for your dry scalp!

from Durham, NC

Comments about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Conditioner:

I love this intensive treatment conditioner. I bought it with the shampoo and general conditioner, and they all smell really great. They have a minty scent to them, which actually stays in my hair, and most scents do not stay for me, so I like that aspect of this item.

The dry scalp treatment works really well. I can feel it tingling while it is working and it stays in for a few minutes (as little as three, which is great for a mom who has only a few minutes to take a shower while your little one runs wild) before rinsing, and you can leave it in while washing or shaving your legs to get more benefit out of it.

My hair has been softer and my scalp much less dry as I have been using this product. I also like that you can use it with any shampoo, not just the same brand, so I have used it with the cheapest of shampoos and it still has an amazing impact on the condition of my hair and scalp.

I definitely recommend picking up a tube if you suffer from dry scalp, or even dandruff, as this stuff really works!