Other Misc. Styling Products:
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shaping Cream

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shaping Cream

Excellent shaping product

Comments about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shaping Cream:

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shaping Cream was recommended to me by my hair stylist at SuperCuts. It was on sale and I picked it up to see if it was something I would be interested in. I purchased the smaller 3.5 oz. disk that looks like a hockey puck. It has a thick creamy texture, a pleasant smell and agreeable effect on my hair. Using just a small amount I have found that it enhances the appearance by giving my hair more manageability, thickness and lending a certain lustre. It allows for shaping quickly with certainty. It also gives my hair more of that positive quality without appearing greasy or making it lighter or darker. I found that I appreciated what it did for just rubbing it in and then shaping with a comb as usual. In washing it out there was no residue. It almost seemed like therapy for my hair. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shaping Cream washes out easily after each use, and the 3.5 oz. will last a long time. Although I don't use it on a daily basis, I would recommend it to others based on my limited experience.