Other Shampoos:
Paul Mitchell
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo

Really thickens your hair!

Comments about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo:

The Paul mitchell tea tree lemon sage thickening shampoo is really great. My hair is baby fine, but it is also very dry and damaged. This shampoo makes my hair look and feel so much thicker, without drying out my hair. Also, after shampooing my hair feels soft and looks shiny. This shampoo smells amazing!!

Smells Amazing!

from Houston, TX

Comments about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo:

I found this wonderful Lemon Sage Shampoo at Ulta and then managed to get a wonderful deal on it at soap.com. The scent is just amazing! Paul Mitchell's Lemon Sage Shampoo is to die for! The scent is absolutely unbeatable, although you definitely pay for the name. I don't think that this shampoo/conditioner set really makes my hair look any better than Pantene Pro V which is much cheaper, but this Lemon Sage Shampoo scent is just to die for! It's a good product and while I don't think it adds a ton of body, my hair does look good after using it...and it smells absolutely amazing. It smells like what you get in nice spas or hotels which made the price worth it to me. It's very difficult to find a good lemon sage scent and this one definitely delivers! My hair smells good for hours after I use it. The scent alone really makes this one worth it! The conditioner is definitely necessary after using the shampoo, but the combination is a great product. It leaves my hair soft and manageable for the whole day, but it doesn't make it any thicker or more voluminous. I wish the scent would last longer but I absolutely love using this, especially in the morning before work. It puts me in an instantly better mood! It gets nice suds and is definitely my favorite scented shampoo...although it's definitely on the pricey side so if you can, buy it on sale!

Tea Tree shampoo smells great and does the job.

from Mankato, MN

Comments about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo:

I love the way this shampoo smells. It's very clean and invigorating - very spa-experience. I am not entirely sure I notice any "thickening" going on in my hair after working my way through an entire bottle, but it does cleanse my hair well. The scent alone, however, would make me want to buy this product again.

Feels so good on hair

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo:

I tryed this shampoo and conditioner at a friends house and i absolutely loved it!! It felt so good as i rubbed it into my scalp it felt like it was actually deeply cleaning it and removing all the hair products i had on and removing all the oil. After i got out of the shower my hair felt soft, silky, clean, and shiny. And it worked really well on my curls it made my hair look like i had curled it with a curling iron it made really pretty. Its purpose is to also help with dandruff wich it did! i definately think that people with dandruff should try this shampoo and conditioner. It works well. The only thing is that its a little bit pricey. Your not supposed to use a lot of it either which is a good thing cause it can last a while depending on how often you use it. i've seen it at malls and stuff you can probably get it in a salon or online. They also have different scents. The one i tryed was a green mint leaf flavored one. I liked it. A lot!

Wonderful, and great to wake up to.

from Clear Brook, VA

Comments about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo:

Being a normal guy it is a bit of a challenge to find something decent to use in the shower that is also 'guy friendly'. However, this shampoo delivers a fresh, clean, scent that does not come accross as feminine.

Above all, this product gives my hair a great look.

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo is like a spa experience!

from Plainville, CT

Comments about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo:

The whole line of Paul Mitchell products in general are fantastic, but this one in particular happens to be my favorite. The tea tree products smell fantastic and really help to keep your hair in top shape. I color my hair frequently and they are gentle enough to use on my color treated hair every day without fading my color. The Lemon Sage smells absolutely fantastic. It is invigorating and a wonderful experience whether for a wake-up in the morning or a pick-me-up in the afternoon. It is a thickening shampoo so if you suffer from flat or thin hair, it really helps to give a little boost. Don't expect a miracle if you have no hair, its not going to give you MORE hair, but it will help boost what you have. It helps if you use the conditioner as well, and I do, but I don't feel it absolutely necessary. Overall, I love this shampoo and use it every day. I would highly recommend it to anyone I know, and I do.

perfect for a sensitive scalp

from Riverside, AL

Comments about Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening Shampoo:

I have a dry scalp with moderate dandruff issues, as well as oily/fine hair.  It is difficult to find a shampoo that is compatible with these multiple issues.  My hairdresser recommended this shampoo-Paul Mitchell lemon scented tea tree oil shampoo-for my issues.  It has a wonderful, light lemon scent and a rich lather that leaves my hair clean and full of body.  It also treats my scalp and leaves it feeling less dry and itchy.  The only down side is that the tea tree oil is not as effective at treating dandruff as traditional dandruff shampoos, and I still have to alternate with a stronger shampoo specific for dandruff.  However, it does help, and my hair looks shiny and full of body all day long.  I would recommend this product to anyone who has a mild dry/itchy scalp and is looking for relief, but also wants a shampoo that leaves their hair looking great.  The scent also helps wake you up in the morning!