Other Flat Irons:
Paul Mitchell
IONSTYLE 1.0
Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Ion Style 1" Flat Iron

Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Ion Style 1" Flat Iron

Great flat iron for fine hair

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Ion Style 1" Flat Iron:

I recently had my hair cut and colored at an exclusive Paul Mitchell salon. They had before and after pictures of peoples hair and some of the pictures were amazing. They had before pictures of very curly hair to after pictures with very straight hair. I asked if they used a chemical to get the hair so straight and smooth. It was all done with this flat iron. Paul Mitchell prides themselves on using the right tools and products to obtain the look you want.
I immediately bought this flat iron and it has been amazing on my hair. It has settings for fine hair which I found was really useful for me since my old flat iron was causing breakage on my hair from being too hot. This flat iron literally glides through my hair and it comes out looking smooth and shiny.
This flat iron also comes with a two year warranty and Paul Mitchell customer service is amazing.

Great flat iron that really gives your hair the smooth and healthy look that you want in your hair.

Love this flat iron.

Comments about Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Ion Style 1" Flat Iron:

This flat iron heats up quickly, reaches a high temperature and does wonders on my natural wavy hair. I love it and recommend it to everyone I know. It's a bit pricey, but will last a long time and is definitely worth the cost.

Works wonderfully on my naturally wavy hair.

I've had mine for 5 years and counting and it's still just as good as day one.

GREAT straightener

from Lake Placid, FL

Comments about Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Ion Style 1" Flat Iron:

My sister is a cosmetologist. She recommended that I use a Paul Mitchell flat iron. My husband bought me one for Christmas, and it is wonderful. It heats up quickly and does a great job at straightening my natural wavy hair.

Awesome Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Flat Iron 1"

from Oxford, AL

Comments about Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Ion Style 1" Flat Iron:

I bought the paul Mitchell Flat Iron from my Hair Salon because she was using it and it did really good on my hair compared to my previous one. I loved the iron and it worked great. The iron was really hot and you can controll the heat level on it. It heats really fast. The bad thing about it is the silicone strip on the ceramic plate. It catches all the hairspray goop and you can't get it out easily. Also, the ceramic plates have caught alot of the hairsray goop, which has made it not get as hot as it used to. My older model Chi that I previuosly used works better now than my newer Paul Mitchell. I guess the key would be to clean it every time you use it or don't use hairspray with it. My hairdresser still uses hers and it doesn't ever have any goop on it, but I am sure she takes better care of it than I do. I just don't have the time to clean it after each use. All in all, it is a good flat iron, I don't think it should cost as much as it does.

This flat iron is the best of all time!!!

from Leesville, SC

Comments about Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Ion Style 1" Flat Iron:

I have used many flat irons from department stores, salons and even ordering them online. This flat iron by far is the best one that I have used. I have a natural wave to my hair, but I had a perm done a couple of months ago and on days when I want to straighten my hair and know that no matter what the weather is outside, I can use this staightner and it will be as straight as I want it. The ions in the flat iron make it where I don't have to keep going over the same section of hair, it will straighten it with one stroke!

lovinggg this pm flat iron

from Vallejo, CA

Comments about Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Ion Style 1" Flat Iron:

I received this flat iron while I was in cosmetology school, and it's definitely my favorite one I've ever had. You can use to style your hair any possible way. I'm a hair stylist and I don't even use my curling iron anymore!

LOVE paul mitchell tools!!

from Brandenburg, KY

Comments about Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Ion Style 1" Flat Iron:

I love this flat iron as a cosmetologist, this is a very helpful tool, also it has a heat setting unlike the chi, this is helpful for those people with finer hair who dosent need that extreme heat on their hair!! Also unlike the Chi in my experience it dosent pull the hair it glides right thru with ease.

The best Flat Iron EVER!!

from Allerton, IA

Comments about Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Ion Style 1" Flat Iron:

I have long, thick, wavy and coarse hair and have gone through my fair share of flat irons that just did not do the job.  When a hair stylist friend recommend the Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Ion Style 1" Flat Iron I was more than willing to try it out.  Once I got it I knew it was what I had been searching for my whole life!  It easily and quickly my hair whether it's curly or blown dry straight.  After I straighten it my hair stays smooth and silky until I wet it down again.  It heats up incrediably quickly and gets very, very hot!  The Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Iow Style 1" Flat Iron is great for long hair as well as short and I will never try another flat iron again!  Not only does it heat up quickly but it also cools off very quickly which is important to me because I have several small children and I don't want them to burn themselves on it.  I would recommend this flat iron to anyone.  It is sooooo worth the price!

The "hottest" flat iron I've had!

from Woodstock, CT

Comments about Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Ion Style 1" Flat Iron:

I recently purchased this Paul Mitchell flat iron and am in total love with it. I have had 2 Chi's in the past and didn't want to spend the money for them again in fear that they would continue breaking. My hairdresser suggested the Paul Mitchell so I went ahead and spent the money. You won't be disappointed if you invest in this flat iron! It heats up quickly; about sixty seconds and stays hot the entire time! (Other cheaper flat irons take longer to heat up and go down in tempreature as you use them.) It also has a thermostat that you can set to your preference which is good depending if you have thick or thin, wavy or straight hair. I don't have mine turned all the way up and I can see steam coming from the flat iron as I straighten my hair, so this gets very very hot! I have my hair short; above my shoulders, about chin length and the 1" size is perfect for getting all the smaller length hair that I have. Nothing compares to this flat iron. It won't be one that you find at a garage sale either, you'll keep this forever!