Other Flat Irons:

Cons

The Cream of The Crop!

from In Upstate, NY

Comments about Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Ion Smooth 1-1/4" Flat Iron:

I have curly hair that I flat iron every day, and I noticed that my hair stylist was using this one. It is very pricey, but I have found that the flat irons that I was using were not heating evenly or maintaining an adequate temperature, and I was having to go over the same sections of hair over and over again. This was time consuming, so I decided to splurge and purchased this one. I have to say that I have had great performance out of it. It heats evenly and maintains a hot temperature. I only have to pass over a section of hair once, which is much better for my hair. It heats up quickly and cools down fairly quickly. My hair comes out straight and smooth, and exceptionally shiny. It stays straight all day, even in the humid weather. It isn't cheap, but it is worth the money, I feel. Hopefully, it will last a long time; but we will see! I would recommend it for all types of hair, even hair that is difficult to straighten.

One pass over each section of hair

So far, so good

Nice...

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Ion Smooth 1-1/4" Flat Iron:

This flat iron is incredible.
It is made for all hair types, and I was quite pleased with the results.
Most of the irons that I have used in the past burnt my hair with each strand of hair that I touched. No burning and no smell with this one, nor did I notice any spots in my hair damaged from the curling iron.
I love the way this flat iron goes smoothly down the hair, straightening it with ease the very first time. It heats quickly, does not overheat or cause any additional damage to the hair.
The flat iron has an easy dial to set the temperature. So, you are always in control of the amount of heat that your hair is getting. The style is attractive, and it is easy to store in the counter in any drawer.
Using this flat iron makes it possible to get flawless hair in just minutes. I recommend it for anyone, especially people with busy lives and not a lot of time to devote to styling their hair.

This is the absolute best flat iron I have ever used. It is flawless in every possible way.

I have been using my flat iron for almost eight months now, and it is performing just as well today as the very first day that I purchased it. Perfection in an iron is what we have here.

worth it

Comments about Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Ion Smooth 1-1/4" Flat Iron:

Paul Mitchell is one of the leading brands in hair products. When I needed a new flat iron because my old one stopped working, I research online on multiple flat iron reviews to see which one I should get. Out of all the reviews, majority of them prefer Paul Mitchell.
I always have long coarse wavy hair, so I tend to straighten my hair every morning to have the sleek shiny look. I like how the straightener has a heat setting so that it won't damaged my hair and it leaves my hair smooth when I use it. It takes less time to straightened my hair than before since it warms up very quickly. With my old flat iron, after using it; it leaves my hair straight, but limp. Paul Mitchell flat iron doesn't leave my hair flat with no volume. My sister always steal mines to use it on her long hair, so I'm just going to get her a new one. Overall, Paul Mitchell is a girl must-have. You can't go wrong with Paul Mitchell.

I preach the Paul Mitchell EVERY chance I can get!

Comments about Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Ion Smooth 1-1/4" Flat Iron:

If I could score this a 20, I would. I strongly recommend this straightener over the Chi hands down! I used to use to the Chi for about 2 years and I had to replace it at least twice because it would stop working and it seemed to always leave my hair really dry especially at the ends. I have a friend who is a hair stylist and he attended the Paul Mitchell Hair School and he recommended it. I swear I wont even "borrow" a CHI from someone due to the fear of it damaging my hair again. I hair naturally curly hair and straightening it was always a pain. I swear it, that this straightener LITERALLY straightened my hair. So now, when I get out of the shower, my roots of my hair are curly Q (I hate it so much) but the rest of my hair is straight!!! It makes my hair a WHOLE lot more manageable I'll tell you that!! Also, I don't see the damage as before compared to the CHI. Give it a try, I think you'd love it!!

Amazing flat iron ever!

Comments about Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Ion Smooth 1-1/4" Flat Iron:

I gave this Paul Mitchell flat iron a rating of ten out of ten because it is the best flat iron I have EVER used. I received this flat iron as a Christmas gift last year and it has changed my life since then. I have waist long hair that is thick and naturally curly. It no longer has the look of frizzy try to be straight hair. It only takes me two swipes on each section of hair for it to become straight. There are different heating settings and it only takes five seconds for the flat iron to heat up. Everyone should have the opportunity of owning this awesome flat iron!

It takes only two swipes of each section of my curly hair for it to become straight when I use my Paul Mitchell flat iron. I no longer have flat iron dents in my hair and I no longer have frizzy hair. My hair looks beautiful after using this flat iron. It does not seem to make hair weak either.

This is a very durable flat iron. I have dropped it by mistake several times on my ceramic floor and it has not chipped, broke or damaged the flat iron. I travel to different cities/states with it and it has been a charm.

The Best Flat Iron Ever

Comments about Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Ion Smooth 1-1/4" Flat Iron:

I received this flat iron for Christmas, needless to say I was thrilled just to get a flat iron. Once I saw the temperature it could go up to I was surprised and had to try it out. The temperatures range from 200 degrees all the way to 450 degrees. I used this flat iron every time I wanted to look my absolute best because those were the results I got from using it. Paul Mitchell did a great job on making this flat iron and I would not recommend using any other flat iron ever again.

Forget Chi, get the Paul Michell

Comments about Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Ion Smooth 1-1/4" Flat Iron:

I used to be a Chi fan, but after trying the paul mitchell I have been won over. As a hair stylist I need a very versatile and easy to use flatiron for everyday use. Problem with the Chi always consisted of pulling of the hair. With the Paul Mitchel, that is no longer a problem. The hair is straightened in one quick sweep.

Love this Flat Iron!

Comments about Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Ion Smooth 1-1/4" Flat Iron:

I have had this flat Iron for 3 years. It has made straightening my wavy hair a breeze in the mornings! It does the job but I don't feel like it is frying my hair. My hair always has a nice shine to it after I use it. I've never had a problem with this iron in the 3 years that i've used it. And I use it nearly every day!

Amazing Hair Straighter!

Comments about Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Ion Smooth 1-1/4" Flat Iron:

Warms up quick, straightens hair very well. I do have to go over it a few times but that's because I have thick and curly hair. However, it works better than any straightener I have ever purchased. It is a little pricey but well worth the money. You pay for quality!

Great product for the price

from Buckeye, AZ

Comments about Paul Mitchell Pro Tools Express Ion Smooth 1-1/4" Flat Iron:

I worked at a Paul Mitchell salon and we used this iron. I loved it and noticed a huge difference when using it. I have curly hair, so I don't often use a flat iron on myself, but if I did this is surely the one I would buy.