Other Shampoos:
Paul Mitchell Baby Don't Cry Shampoo

Paul Mitchell Baby Don't Cry Shampoo

Pros

Cons

Helped soothe my daughters scalp.

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Paul Mitchell Baby Don't Cry Shampoo:

This product worked so well when my daughter was an infant. Her scalp became very dry and flaky. The doctor told us about this product and we decided to give it a try. It is a little expensive, but I would have paid anything to give my child relief and be comfortable. I immediately saw a difference and she seemed so much happier. Her scalp was healed within two weeks. I was amazed on how well this product worked. It left her hair soft and smooth and it never caused any irritation or tears. I am a firm believer in this product, I used it on her for many years and still buy it on occasion if I come across a good sale.

This product is perfect for newborns and babies. It is very sensitive to their sensitive scalp and hair. My daughter never seemed bothered if this got into her eyes. Paul Mitchell products are the best and I have never had used one that I did not like.

The scent is light, yet fragrant and leaves my daughter smelling fresh and clean.

It works!

Comments about Paul Mitchell Baby Don't Cry Shampoo:

Ok, so, my stylist explained to me that the reason my daughter's hair wouldn't grow was due to baby shampoo. She then recommended this product. I initially thought she was just trying to sell some shampoo, the more she talked, the more I was pulled in by her logic and decided to give it a shot. I purchased the bottle of shampoo that day, just after I had cut an inch of dead, split ends from my child's hair, and in three weeks that full inch had grown back. Evidently, Paul Mitchell shampoos don't contain all the wax and artificial ingredients of shelf grade shampoos and aren't as likely to weigh hair down causing breakage. My daughter's hair one year later is now approximately eleven inches longer than it was that day at the salon. She will not wash her hair with anything but Paul Mitchell shampoo and lets me know a week or so before she is out! I am very satisfied with the smell of this product as well, it doesn't have a chemical smell as I have found some other salon quality products do. Altogether, I highly recommend giving this one a try, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Best Baby Shampoo EVER!

from Livonia, MI

Comments about Paul Mitchell Baby Don't Cry Shampoo:

When my daughter was an infant she developed a case of cradle cap.  It was pretty gross and nothing seemed to make it better. I tried several different shampoos.  I did internet searches for cradle cap remedies and absolutely nothing worked.  After talking to my aunt, she told me how her daughter had the same problem when she was an infant.  My aunt's hair stylist recommended trying Paul Mitchell Baby Don't Cry Shampoo.  And it worked great.  When I heard this story I had to try it for myself.  That night I went to the salon and bought a bottle.  Within a few weeks, my daughters cradle cap was completely cleared up.  Paul Mitchell Baby Don't Cry Shampoo worked wonders on her hair.  My daughter in two and a half years old now and I still use this shampoo for her.  It has the most wonderful scent.  I can't get enough of how great her hair smells after we wash it with Baby Don't Cry Shampoo.  And the bottle lasts a very long time!

Favorite Baby shampoo for my daughter's hair

from North Richland Hills, TX

Comments about Paul Mitchell Baby Don't Cry Shampoo:

About 6 years ago, I ran into this product looking for something that would not irritate my sensitive scalp, but actually clean it too. I bought this and loved it, but it was pricey so I had to give it up. When I had my daughter, I really wanted to use this on her because the scent is just so soft and it is nonirritating etc. It's funny because I have some how found the means to always provide this wonderful shampoo for my daughter. Anyway, like I said it's pricey but worth it if you are willing to pay. It has a VERY light scent but it's very distinguishable. That also have a leave in detangler that I usally pair with the shampoo after her bath, that has the same wonderful smell and is nonirritating too. I trust the Paul Mitchelle brand because it would not be what it is today without product quality and they have proven to me that's true by this shampoo!

Baby dont cry is wounderful

from Durham, NC

Comments about Paul Mitchell Baby Don't Cry Shampoo:

This is one of the best products out there. I absolutly love this one guys. It cleans wounderfuly, smells great and lathers to no end. Yes it may cost a little bit more the the average baby brand at your local store but its worth it. Not to mention if you purchase the liter size it seems like it last forever. the sammpoo also works as a body wash. Its great on babies ,toddlers, and infants. its as gentle as can be. For babies use it as a all in one, and for older kids let them lather away on there own. For those little girls with long hair combine it with a little paul mitchell leave in conditioner and there good to go. Paul mitchell baby dont cry shampoo is a great all around product. It does not leave a residue on the hair. It washes out completely with no fear of tears.its very gentle on the eyes. At least that ws my experiance. I hope you will give it a try and love it as much as i did.

Say no to Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo

from Amery, WI

Comments about Paul Mitchell Baby Don't Cry Shampoo:

Recently I wrote a report on Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo vs. Paul Mitchell baby shampoo.  For one, if it matters to you, Paul Mitchell doesnt do animal testing and Johnsons does.  One reson why Johnsons baby shampoo is tear free is because theres numbing agents in it...the reason why Paul Mitchell's shapoo is tear free is because it has the same ph level as your skin.  A lot of babies have been getting rashes from the shampoo because of all of the fragrances and random ingredients, Paul Mitchell is all natural.  Paul Mitchell shampoo can also be used as a bubble bath, and it can often times cure, prevent or lessen ecxema.  The smell is also great with this product.  The only draw backs tward Paul Mitchell shampoo would be that it cost more, but in the long run, I think its worth it.  I would recomend this shampoo to all new mothers and even people who are 95 because it is so gentle that it can work for everyone. We all know the johnson and johnson brand, but im sick of people not knowing about how harmful it could be for your child.  And with Paul Mitchell, I dont think you are just paying for a name.

Baby, Don't Cry...Paul Mitchell Shampoo is Here!

from Detroit, MI

Comments about Paul Mitchell Baby Don't Cry Shampoo:

I know what you are thinking..."You buy **Paul Mitchell shampoo** for your daughter?"  I hear it all the time.

Yes, I do and it's worth every penny!

**Paul Mitchell's Baby Don't Cry Shampoo **is gentle and soothing to baby's scalp and hair and it doesn't burn happen it get into their eyes!  Did I mention it smells great? I love to sit and smell her hair after bathtime.

My Hairdresser turned me onto this product after I had my daughter who had horrible cradle cap.  After trying all the "remedies" that people recommended and that I had found online, I turned to the professional.  I'm glad that I took her advice.

Cradle Cap No More!

The bottle lasts a long time, usually a few months.  It's a little pricey, after all it's Paul Mitchell but it's worth it.

Next time you are at your salon getting your hair done, ask if they have a bottle, pop the lid and take a sniff....I guarantee you'll buy it on the spot for your little one!