Other Hair Shine Products:

Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Styling Treatment Oil

Great Very Dry Oil for your hair

from Davenport, IA

Comments about Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Styling Treatment Oil:

My hairdresser recommended this product to me and I really enjoy it. I am pleasantly surprised every time I use it at how dry the oil is. Very similar to the Moroccan oil except it is cheaper, not real cheap but the price of the smaller bottle of the moroccan oil is the same price of the large bottle of the paul mitchell awapuhi oil. A little bit goes a long way. I just have the small bottle and it has lasted quite a while. I have very thick wavy and frizzy hair and I am not used to a line that really means a little goes a long way and with this product it is true. One thing I noticed with all the wild ginger awapuhi line is that each product seems to work better alone rather than using the shampoo, conditioner, oil and hairspray, it kinda weighs my hair down and i get shinier bouncier hair when I use a different shampoo and conditioner and then the oil. I apply it when my hair is damp and I rub it in my hands and then run it through my hair careful to avoid the roots and when I blow dry it is very shiny and silky and it is very easy to use a lot.