Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Patricia Wexler M.D. MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum Professional Strength

Pros

Cons

Patricia Wexler M.D.'s Skin Regenerating Serum is wonderful

I bought "Patricia Wexler M.D.'s Skin Regenerating Serum" because I'm 38 and starting to have fine lines(no, not wrinkles...fine lines) around my eyes and certain parts of my face. After only 5 days of using it, I could tell that it was actually working...WOO HOO....So, I went out and bought another container of it and a few more of her products. I am amazed by the results and very happy. I highly recommend this product as well as her other products if you have "fine lines" too.

Patricia Wexler M.D. MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum

Patricia Wexler M.D. MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum costs so more than I can normally afford to pay for a skin care product, but with a coupon from Bath & Body Works and the recommendation of an acquaintance in New York City who is a patient of Dr. Wexler, I tried this serum. I was disappointed, mostly because after one month of daily use, I really saw no difference in my skin in any way, even when I looked at my skin in a 10x magnifying mirror. I put the serum on only one half of my face (as I've mentioned in my other reviews, I do this so I can have a "control" or way to compare what a product is actually doing to my skin.) and the fine lines were still the same, and my skin didn't look any brighter or younger or fuller. So overall, it's no a product I'd recommend. One other thing to note: there was no expiration date on the container so I called the manufacturer and a customer service rep said that there is a lot number on the container that is a code for when the product was made. She said that the serum I bought was about a month old, but she would not give me an expiration date, which I thought was odd.

Patricia Wexler M.D. MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum

from Chesapeake, VA

Comments about Patricia Wexler M.D. MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum Professional Strength:

Skin Cream

This is a new and different eye serum. For those who like me, have multiple areas around the eyes that are experiencing those worn out and worn down type effects. The closest thing I could compare the results of this cream to would be botox. I know, unbelievable. But not only does it firm your wrinkles, it stops them at the source. And obviously you don't end up with needles in your face or that weird half frozen look that you get from injections. This was one of the first creams I've tried that actually helped to restore the collagen back into my face. Now the only down side which is quite understandable, is the cost. You are getting what you pay for. So yes it is quite on the pricey side. If you're able to afford it then this is perfect.

Absorption
It seemed to be like my face was drinking in the moisture. It absorbed thoroughly within around five minutes and of course there was no oily or greasy residue.

Works miracles!!!!

I find that the Wexler Regenerating Serum Professional Strength by Patricia Wexler M.D. (MMPi Skin) is better than the 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream, which is also great for your skin!! Although I am not yet "old" I have so many wrinkles and crows eye under my eyes and at the corner of my eyes. I absolutely hate it, so I had to find a way to get rid of it. I went to bath and body works and I bought the Wexler regenerating serum. It came in such a small tiny package and it was so expensive. However, I bought it because I heard that it does miracles for our wrinkles. After I applied this on my face, it absorbs so well and doesn't clog my pores. I have sensitive skin and my forehead area is extremely oily. However, the Wexler regenerating serum didn't irritate my face and actually soothed it. My face was so much smooth and softer after using this product. A few days after using this product, I noticed subtle differences; the wrinkles under my eyes and the sides were less visible. Another good thing about the Wexler serum is that you don't have to apply tons of product. Just dab a little bit on your finger and apply away! Love this product.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Very pink. Not a miracle, but makes skin soft.

from San Antonio, TX

I got the Patricia Wexler M.D. MMPi Skin Regenerating Serum Professional Strength in a Patricia Wexler M.D. sampler box from Bath and Body Works. I was looking for a new skin care system. The Skin Regenerating Serum is a bright pink substance--it's not really a creme; it feels a little bit waxy. Surprisingly, though, it glides on nicely and makes my skin feel satiny smooth and soft. It took a little while to get used to the different texture (I've always used moisturizers that are more like lotions), but the overall effect seemed to be good. I don't have many wrinkles, so I can't say if it makes them disappear, but it didn't help with acne scars. It's an unconventional skin care product, but I enjoy using it. Despite its waxy consistency, it doesn't cause me any breakouts or clog my pores. It almost seems like a novelty product, but I think it makes a valuable addition to a detailed moisturizing routine.

Wexler to the Rescue!

from Powell, OH

I really like this product. All of the Wexler products were good. I am disappointed that Bath and Body works no longer sell their products. I am not sure why they stopped selling them. It was nice because you could use the 10 off of 30 coupons on them which was a big savings.
I felt that this serum was especially helpful to just lather on at night. By morning I would have really smooth skin. The Wexler products really are professional products that you can purchase in stores. I used to go and get facials but with these I found that by using the Wexler products consistently I didn't need to get as many facials.

Absorption
Although it does absorb well I would notice that it would take a while to soak in.

Doesn't Clog Pores
It would seem to clog pores on the nose a little.

I found it to be very effective for me. By putting it on at night before going to bed I really would notice a difference by the next morning. My skin would be very smooth with any small wrinkles smoothed out.

Smooth, Smooth Skin

from Pensacola, FL

I received a sample of this product years ago and liked it so much that I bought two jars of it from Bath and Body works. I absolutely love how this product (Patricia Wexler M.D. MMpi skin Regenerating Serum professional strength) makes my face feel so so soft. No other product has ever made my face feel so soft and smooth. I use this product about twice a week before my usual moisturizer. It seems to take years off my face. Whenever I use it, my friends and family always remark how much younger I look and what did I do to achieve my radiant face. I always tell them about this wonderful product and that even though it is expensive, it is worth every penny .

With Wexler Serum Skin Feels Great All Day Long

from Oak Harbor, OH

I, too, received a small pot of this product as a free sample from Bath and Body Works - a very wise move on their part. When I was pretty young, I was advised to use skin care products that were good quality but affordable enough that I wouldn't skimp or skip. This product can be a little pricey so I don't know that I would have tried it without the sample. After trying it, my skin just felt GOOD - moist and not dry all day long - and that doesn't even touch on your skin's approved appearance (hydrated, dewy-fresh). I'm a believer. Watch for the sales on BBW online and stock up - you're not going to want to run out.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

I couldn't live without Wexler's Skin-Regenerating Serum!

from Burlington, NJ

The first time I tried Patricia Wexler's Regenerating Serum, it was because I'd been given a little pot as a sample from Bath and Body Works.  The girl behind the counter looked me in the eye and said, "And that is a one-month supply!"

I looked at the little 1-ounce pot in my hand, then back up at her.  Seriously?  Not only is this little jar of pink crap supposed to make my face look good, it's going to last me a month?  Puh-lease.

And she was right.  It did both.

I have always had a real problem finding a facial moisturizer that didn't make me break out.  I'm not prone to acne, but I have dry and sensitive skin, and moisturizing has always been a challenge for me.  Patricia Wexler's Regenerating Serum puts just enough moisture back into my face, without making my skin oily or broken out.  And what the girl said was true--a little goes a very long way.  Now, I have to wait for Wexler coupons so I can stock up...because that's the one downside of the Patricia Wexler line of products--it's cheaper than some, but still not inexpensive!

Oh...my...goodness!

from Baytown, TX

Okay, when I say I'm value conscious, I actually mean that I can sometimes be cheap. Let's face it, it can be tough excusing spending money on pricey facial treatments when you're on a serious budget. On the other hand, some things are so outstanding that you wonder how you ever did without them.

One item that I prefer not to do without is Dr. Wexler's **MMPi20 Skin Regenerating Serum**. After Hurricane Ike hit, I had to throw a lot of things out and one of the things I miss the most is this stuff. At this point I've still not been able to replace it, but I certainly hope to one day.

I could give you all the scientific details, but you can doubtless find those online. The bottom line is that you put this serum on at night and when you wake up in the morning your skin feels astoundingly different. You can actually use it twice a day, and you'll see the age reversing effects a lot faster if you do. Once you start using it and get used to the results, you'll not want to stop.

It is an investment, but a little goes a very long way. Also, as a side note, you may want to try using it on your hands; it does great things there, too, and in many ways our hands show our age as fast as our faces.

I've shared in other reviews that I work at Bath & Body Works. It was my customers that sold me on Dr. Wexler's products. Over and over and over again, I had these ladies with great looking skin come in and demand their Wexler. Without exception, they assured me that these particular products were the reason they looked the way they did. Having used several of those products myself at this point, I see why!

OMG this stuff is great!

from Moncks Corner, SC

Patricia Wexler M.D. MMPi20 Skin Regenerating Serum is absolutely one of my favorite beauty products of all times!  I have very sensitive skin.  I have always had to be extremely careful what I put on my face.  Having fair skin, I have also developed sun damage to my face.  I saw results in just a few days of beginning use.  Never have I felt anything like this before.  My face has never felt so velvety and soft.  Lines that I had been developing have disappeared.  I have not had clogged pores or break outs while using this serum.  It works great under makeup.  My makeup glides on and lasts longer when I wear the Regenerating Serum.

It is a little expensive, especially when you are on a budget, but I love this product and I feel that it is worth it.  I am willing to sacrifice what I have to in order to be able to afford this product.  I do not see myself changing to any other facial product in the future.  I highly recommend the Patricia Wexler M.D. MMPi20 Skin Regenerating Serum.