Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:
Acne Kits
Patricia Wexler M.D.
Patricia Wexler M.D. Acnescription Anti-Acne Starter Kit

Patricia Wexler M.D. Acnescription Anti-Acne Starter Kit

Not as effective as I hope.

from Riverside, CA

Comments about Patricia Wexler M.D. Acnescription Anti-Acne Starter Kit:

Not as effective , and not worth my money. I cannot endorse this product. I was convinced to buy it from a Bath and Body Works employee, and little did I know that the pushy employee was not doing me any good favors.

Not as effective as I hope.

Ease of Application
3 step process, but very easy to use.

Convenience
I prefer 1 step process over 3.

Side Effects
I had no side effects.

Immediacy
Not as effective as I hope... not immediate

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

THE BEST PRODUCT I'VE EVER USED.

Comments about Patricia Wexler M.D. Acnescription Anti-Acne Starter Kit:

The best product I've ever used. I've been using it for 2 years now. I could tell a difference in my skin after a few days...The redness from acne was going away...and I wasn't getting any new acne. I could tell a HUGE difference after about 2 weeks. My face was really clear. I get one or two every now an then, but that's it. AND its much cheaper to just keep buying the starter kit rather than each individual thing. It says its a 30 day kit...but it always last around 3 months for me. It works best if you use all of the products together. Once I ran out of the serum for a few days but I still had the cleanser and the other things...and I started getting some acne. The serum is the most expensive part. Like I said its a much better deal to just keep buying the starter kits. Sometimes if you buy it online at Bath and Body Works...or other places...you can get an even better deal. You can buy 2 at once and get a 3rd free. Then you can get coupon codes and save even more.

Works like MAGIC.

Ease of Application
Very straight forward and simple.

Convenience
Takes me just a few minutes. Once in the morning and before I go to bed. THAT'S IT.

Side Effects
If you use the spot treatment on one area for more than around 3 days...some dryness occurs. If this happens...try every other night. Or just use an exfoliating pad and lightly make circles while your using the cleanser.

Immediacy

• Immediacy:

Works Wonders!

from West Monroe, LA

Comments about Patricia Wexler M.D. Acnescription Anti-Acne Starter Kit:

After suffering from acne for over 15 years and trying almost every product out there, I finally found what works for me! Within 2 days of using this kit, my skin was noticeably softer, and acne was reduced by about 50 percent. My skin no longer feels greasy, and the acne serum makes my face feel so soft. It's also perfect for people with adult acne, as it also helps with anti-aging. It does cost a bit more, but the kit lasts about 4-5 weeks, and is worth the money. I've been telling everyone I know about Wexler!

Honestly the best acne product I've ever used.

from South Pasadena, CA

Comments about Patricia Wexler M.D. Acnescription Anti-Acne Starter Kit:

I've done accutain, retin-a, proactive, burts bees, and a few other products; nothing has worked like this product. I recently turned 24 and I was still getting pimples and had really red scars. I never thought I would look better (since I'm only getting older) but after less than two weeks of this product, I seriously looked better than I have in years. It totally takes care of the acne and acne scars, plus wrinkles and spots! I look like I'm 16, my skin is flawless (sorry to brag). I DO use the "skin-regenerating serum" and the microdermabrasion set. So I am doing the Wexler all out, not just the acnescription. Seriously give this a try. There's a guarantee, if it doesn't work then you can return it for full money back. Get it while it's on sale, use coupons, and when you know exactly what products you will stick with, buy it online for cheaper. I hope whoever reads this will try it, I know how stressful and overwhelming and frustrating it is to have horrible acne and scars. So try this stuff and I hope the best for you!

Definitely works BUT WAY PRICEY

from North Chicago, IL

Comments about Patricia Wexler M.D. Acnescription Anti-Acne Starter Kit:

I've tried lots of acne treatments with varying results but never consistant results. I used the starter kit and within a week my skin was behaving better than it had in a long time.

Pros:

I love the serum. Acne treatments can be very drying but the serum seemed to counter act the dry out. I also LOVED the scent. I was worried that the extra ingredients would further aggrevate my acne, but the pleasant scent was a delightful change to the harsh chemical smell often in treatments

I even cut the deep cleansing pads in half to prolong usage and it worked fine. It really helped make it more cost efficient.

The end result was gorgeous.  I really felt like the more I used it the better my old scars fadeds and my skin just got better and better.

Cons:

The price. You are looking at droping 60 bucks every 6 weeks.  It definitely works but I can't afford it.

Everything is exactly measured, but I ran out of moisturizer and serum before the other componets.

Best Acne Fighting System out there!

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Patricia Wexler M.D. Acnescription Anti-Acne Starter Kit:

The Patricia Wexler Acne Fighting System is sold at Bath & Body Works stores!  I have tried alot of products to clear an onset of adult acne that I began getting and it wasn't until I tried her Acne Fighting System that I finally started seeing results.  It is a 5 step system, begins with an exfoliating face wash, a glycolic acid cotton swab, a neutralizing cotton swab, an acne fighting cream and you finish off with a serum.  I saw results in just a few days!  I have recommended this product to everyone I know.  You can begin by purchasing their "travel" size kit and see if it works for you.  Overall, my skin is not only clear but past scars have diminished!  Great Product!