3.8
Other Clothings:
Home and Garden Websites
PartSelect.com

buy this product again and again

This works great.

singapore

False Advertising

I purchased a part and paid extra for the two business day delivery. I made the purchase in 2/21 evening. They shipped the part late day in 2/22. Today is 2/25. It has been three business days and I have not received the part yet. I was scheduled to change the part today and I can't do it until next Saturday. My tenant is not happy at all. I emailed customer service. They said two business days usually mean more than that. They did not offer a solution to my problem.

Los Angeles, CA.

false

Got sent the wrong part and they made me pay for the return

The ad clearly stated the color black was not available but when I received the part, it was black. Obviously the wrong part. I spoke with customer service and was given a return label but when I arrived at UPS, it cost me $20.11 for shipping. Thanks for nothing! If I do get a refund, what I will benefit for my $20.11 is absolutely NOTHING!

El Cajon, CA

Disappointing (and Costly) Return Experience

"I ordered parts for a fridge icemaker kit from PartSelect.com. Ultimately, they were not what was needed and were returned (unused, untouched even) using their packaging and following their Customer Service phone representative's instructions exactly (though I had to call multiple times and wait on hold for lengthy amounts to ultimately connect with said human). My package was allegedly never received. Turns out it goes straight to their vendor. Now, I take the blame for misplacing the tracking number, but find it HIGHLY suspicious that $402.17 in brand-new parts have simply vanished off the face of the earth, while all of the other packages I sent to various addresses that same post office trip made it to theirs in a timely fashion just fine. Nearly two months have passed and I have received (again) spotty Customer Service response... and no refund to show. A confusing, frustrating, and very expensive experience, to say the least. "

Chicago, IL

Fantastic shipping!

After considerable frustration with my washing machine, and much time spent diagnosing the problem, I finally figured out what part I needed. When I went to buy the part most of the websites I looked at would not ship to Canada! Then I stumbled across PartSelect. I quickly found what I was looking for, easy checkout and done. But, the best thing of all was the shipping - 4 days!! I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere and I never expect anything I order to show up before 7 days have gone by, and usually wait longer. Wow! I am now happily doing laundry again, thanks to PartSelect!

Middle of nowhere, BC, Canada

true

Great Website for any part you can think of.

I found this site while researching parts for and old washing machine I did not want to get rid of just yet. I explored the site and found that they had everything you can imagine for whatever appliances you can imagine. I was instantly hooked on the site and I have been shopping the site ever since Ease of Use I love the site and I love how the site is set up. Whenever searching you always find exactly what you are looking for. I have never experienced any issues using the site. Product Selection They literally have every part for every appliance you can imagine. Product Pricing Prices are pretty good, especially if you are not looking to replace an appliance just yet. Customer Service The customer service department is excellent. They are very helpful and always willing to assist in answering questions and solving problems. Shipping and Returns Shipping prices are pretty good and I always get what I order pretty quickly. I don't know about the return time or policy, as I have never had to return anything.

true

The only place I could find washer parts.

I stumbled across Parts Select after many many frustrating visits to appliance stores and phone calls to parts shops. I couldn't find the right part for my washer and was amazed to find it on their website. I did deal with customer service quite a bit, but each time was enjoyable and they went above and beyond to make sure that I end the end got exactly what I was looking for. Shipping was fast and they even followed up with me to make sure that I got my delivery. If I ever need to order parts for an appliance again, I will go to Part Select. Ease of Use Website has detailed descriptions of all the parts they sell. Very important when you need a certain product that looks like a million others. Website is well laid out. Product Selection Great product selection, well organized. Product Pricing The prices were good, but considering that I couldn't find it anywhere else I cant really compare on the exact product I bought. Customer Service Fantastic customer service agents.

My new go to website

I was looking for a part for an old refrigerator that we keep in the garage that we use mainly to keep soda cold. I had looked everywhere for the part and couldn't find it at a reasonable price and the technician that cane out said that for the part and labor it would cost a little over $400 to fix. The refrigerator was not worth it. A friend told me about partselect.com and I found the part for around $18. The technician came back out and charged us $69 yo install it and now I have my 2nd refrigerator again! Since then I have ordered parts for my parents washer, my dishwasher and my stove. I have found that it is much cheaper to buy the part myself and then just pay the technician to install it. The only drawback to this is that the technician will not give me a warranty on labor because I didn't get the part through them. Ease of Use You have to know exactly what part you need. Having the part number makes it easy to find what you are looking for. Product Pricing This website has saved me a lot of money! Shipping and Returns Shipping is always fast and I have not had to return anything yet!

Execellent Price and Service

Needed a new silverware basket for my dishwasher, check the manufacturer's website for replacement parts...cost was high. Looked around for other replacement site...cost was $20 cheaper. I ordered it on a Sunday night with regular shipping so I figured a week at least. It was shipping on Monday and on my doorstep on Tuesday. Part is the actual thing and not a generic. I would use them again in a heartbeat. Ease of Use Actually product and not a generic. Product Pricing Cheaper than the manufacturer's site. Shipping and Returns Had it sent regular shipping, it was sent out the day after my order and on my doorstep the next day.

Very Helpful Site

This is a great site for finding replacement parts on several different types of products, including electronics, tools, and large appliances. Ease of Use The site is extremely easy to navigate, allowing you to search through different types of things (cell phones, chainsaws, etc). But my favorite feature is the search box that allows you to enter the model number of the specific product that you are searching for. This has helped me narrow down the search quickly, and it has also helped guarantee that I find the correct part that I need to fix the specific thing that I am working on. Product Selection I have always been able to find the specific part I was looking for, although I was looking for pretty common products. Shipping and Returns As long as the part is in stock, partselect.com will ship it out the same day that it is ordered. Even knowing this ahead of time, I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly my order came. They also have a 30 day return policy, which I have found to be helpful.

PartSelect.com