3.3

3.3

Pros

Cons

Baby Wipes are great

The Parent choice walmart diaper wipes (Unscented) are great. We tried the more expensive brands and these are for us. The others made a rash. These do not have a soapy residue. They are durable enough for any job. Sometimes they dry out a little when the case gets left open (Just add a little water, perks them back up). We are so impressed with this brand and after three chidren before the baby (includes twins) we highly recommend these wipes. Great for bottoms, noses, toes, cheeks...elmo!!!

Parents Choice Baby Wipes Drying and Irritating

I tried these wipes because they have an excellent price. But that is all the positive I can say about them. Previous to using this brand we used the Huggies, which worked well for us. The Huggies did not chafe or dry my little one's bottom and he's rarely had diaper rash.

Not long after we began to use the Parents Choice wipes( when he was about 4 months old), my LO's skin began to break down and became raw within hours. The raw skin began to bleed. When I'd wipe him gently he would scream like they were burning his skin. Went and brought more Huggies. The Huggies did not seem to burn his skin and the raw skin healed up within 24 hours. I felt pretty sure that the Parents Choice had been the cause of the problem. I believe they have alcohol in them or something else caustic that the Huggies and Pampers brands don't contain.

Now that my LO is older (10 months) I used the Parents Choice wipes one more time on him the other day. The same thing happened and I feel terrible. His skin is just as sensitive to them as when he was younger. I threw them out and we're back to the Huggies and Pampers wipes again. He is healing. I do believe there is something caustic in the Parents Choice wipes.

If it weren't for the caustic nature of these wipes, they wouldn't be that bad, given the good price and how thick they are. But if you're LO has sensitive skin, DO NOT USE PARENTS CHOICE WIPES.

Parents Choice Gentle Wipes

Comments about Parent's Choice Baby Wipes:

I normally buy Huggies Soft Skin wipes and my son NEVER gets diaper rash but my husband picked up the Parents Choicd kind when our son was maybe a few months old and he started getting these little red, raised bumps in his diaper area and I googled it and thought it was just bad diaper rash and didn't put two and two together until recently when on a whim I bought this brand again and my son is now 7 months old and SURPRISE!!! he broke out in the same rash again except worse this time and I feel absolutely awful because I bought these wipes and because of my terrible judgement in wipes selection he has an awful rash! Needless to say I will NEVER buy this brand in anything again. I threw these away and went and bought the normal Huggies wipes I always do. On a complete different note of Parents Choice products, my husbands friend bought their rice cereal and found maggots all throughout the cereal so don't buy that either!

They tear easily.

They leave lent and broke my son out in an awful rash!

It's not Huggies that's for sure!

Just as good as name brand

Comments about Parent's Choice Baby Wipes:

If you want a durable inexpensive wipe this is the choice for you. They are strong enough to clean the dirtiest bottom but soft to babys skin. The scent choices are fantastic! The scents are not too strong to leave a strong perfume smell, but they do taje away unwanted smells. These walmart brand wipes are just as good as the other expensive brands and in my opinion a bit beyter too.

Usable but not the best on the market

from Rome, PA

Comments about Parent's Choice Baby Wipes:

I was given some of these wipes for my baby shower and was recently able to finally use them on my baby. They do the job, but are much less thick than other leading brands and are only slightly less expensive. The trade off of price versus actual thickness makes the more expensive options truthfully more economical. This is most true while babies are very new and have the tarlike bowel movements. Once they thin out these wipes are much more effective. I was personally not very fond of the scent but as it was not overpowering it could be overlooked.

When working with the thinner bowel movements these work well, but the initial tarlike movements are tougher on these wipes. I would not recommend them in the first week of life because of this.

These get the job done. They easily wipe off the thinner bowel movements, but more have to be used as they are thinner than other brands.

The scent is not very appealing, however it is not overpowering.

Love this Deal

from Utah

Comments about Parent's Choice Baby Wipes:

We often by this bigger box, and they are a great deal. They work well for our needs, and they are far cheaper than other brands or smaller packages.

These wipes are very strong and durable. They easily last through an entire diaper change without shredding or pulling apart, even with messier diapers that take a lot of cleaning.

These wipes work great for changing babies' diapers. One complaint I have is that sometimes they are a little too moist, so if the diaper itself is very moist, sometimes the wipe just smears the mess instead of absorbing it. But this is a rare problem.

Our kids have not had a problem with the scent on these wipes, but I have known of others who had a skin reaction to the scented wipes that didn't come with the unscented variety. We do not mind using the scented ones (and it does leave a fresh, clean scent), but a reaction should still be watched for.

Cheap and it shows

from Eustis, FL

Comments about Parent's Choice Baby Wipes:

When I was pregnant with my daughter I made the mistake of ordering Parent's Choice wipes in bulk off of the walmart.com website. Will never do again! I quickly realized once my daughter was born that the cheap price shows because these wipes are cheaply made and pretty tough. Whatever materials and ingredients that were used in the process of making parent's choice wipes are obviously bottom of the barrel because for one the wipes are tough and not at all soft like I would expect a wet wipe that I am using to wipe my baby's bottom to be. Also, these wipes broke my daughter out severely when I used them and I only know this because as soon as I switched to a different brand of wipes her breakout cleared right up. By the time my daughter was born it was well after walmart.com's 90 day return policy so I could not return them and because the amount of wipes that comes in the parent's choice wipes sold on walmart.com is not a quantity that is sold in walmart stores, I could not return them to the store either so needless to say I am stuck with a bunch of wipes that can't be used, atleast not for what I intended on using them for anyway.

Not my go to wipe but pretty good.

from Florida

Comments about Parent's Choice Baby Wipes:

I bought these along with the diapers of the same brand in an effort to save a little money. I did indeed save the money by buying these wipes instead of a bigger brand name but they also weren't as good of quality as other wipes.

This is not to say they are not a bad wipe. They did a fine job of cleaning up baby, but it took more wipes to do so.

The quality and durability of these wipes is not the same as other brands. When cleaning up a messy diaper it took twice as many of these wipes as it of another brand.

They don't have a smell. I've never really had an issue with allergic reaction or sensitivity to this product, so that's a plus.

The bottom line is there really isn't anything wrong with these wipes. They are good when you are on a budget and don't mind having to use a couple extra wipes to clean up baby. I would recommend these.

They are fairly durable, but not as durable as the others that I use.

Not incredibly blown away by the performance of these baby wipes.

No real scent to these wipes.

Good baby wipes for the price

Comments about Parent's Choice Baby Wipes:

Parent's Choice Baby Wipes are a pretty good wipe for the price. They are durable, soft, and smell great. Leading wipes may work a little better, but Parent's Choice works almost as good but with a much better price. I do have to use a wipe or two more with a dirty diaper than I might use with a leading brand, but you get over 200 more wipes in a box for the same price. These wipes are also not as soft as leading brands, but are in no way uncomfortable. The wipes, even though they have alcohol, do not dry out baby's skin. Instead, they leave your skin feeling soft and clean. The smell is a nice smell that is not too much for sensitive skin. Also, these wipes are much better than other store brands. Other store brands' wipes are very rough, have a bad smell, and way too much alcohol which leaves your skin feeling tight and dry. I have used Parent's Choice Baby Wipes for both of my children and would recommend them for any child.

Good product for no brand name

Comments about Parent's Choice Baby Wipes:

I really like Parent's Choice wipes. Parents Choice is a Wal-Mart brand, for those who may not have purchased these before. They are quite a bit cheaper than the competitor's brands and work just as well. They don't feel as thick as the competitors, but work just as well. My son has sensitive skin, so many things irritate it, and I was a bit skeptical before buying these. I was worried they would contain irritants that would bother him, but I have never had a problem with the Parent's Choice wipes. I normally purchase the unscented ones and have never had a problem with them. The wipes come in many different packages, including ones for traveling and bulk ones (sold in boxes, but each have their own separate package) as well if you use a lot of wipes, like me. These are also great for cleaning little hands. I recommend these for someone looking for wipes that work well, without having to pay the high brand name price.

Scent is not strong at all.

Great Value for the money!

Comments about Parent's Choice Baby Wipes:

I absolutely love and swear by these wipes for my son. I have had all the name brand wipes at one time or another and these perform just as well as any other! They are very moist and it only takes one or two to take care of a messy diaper. I use the sensitive ones for my son because his skin gets irritated easy and I haven't seen any signs of irritation from these wipes. The price you can't beat and a box of 700 wipes last me forever! These are the only wipes I will buy from now on I think.

I have never had any problems with these tearing or falling apart even on the messiest jobs!

One or two wipes does the trick on most changes! Sometimes for a particularly messy job I use a few more, but really they work just as well as the pricer brands. They don't fall apart or tear even after wiping a really messy diaper change.

I use the unscented kind for my son, and it has no odor which is good for his sensitive skin.

These wipes work well.

Comments about Parent's Choice Baby Wipes:

As first time parents I think we all try so hard to get everything right and perfect. I believed that the more expensive brands were the way to go. At first all I used were Huggies wipes, and while I didn't have problems with them, they are more expensive and they just get thrown away after one use, so why buy more expensive. After the first few months I began experimenting with different brands. I found several that did not past the test, but parents choice wipes were not one of them. There are many things I like about these wipes. They are durable, they smell great, and in my opinion the have a little more moisture than some of the other wipes out there.

I use these baby wipes for everything from diaper changing to wiping down my cabinets. They are so durable that they hold up to just about anything.

They perform very well. They are now all that I use.

I love the smell of parents choice scented wipes. It reminds me of that sweet baby scent that we all love.