4.8
Parents
Parents Magazine Busy Zoo Activity Cube Toy

Parents Magazine Busy Zoo Activity Cube Toy

4.8

Nice toy to encourage active play

from Edmond, OK

Comments about Parents Magazine Busy Zoo Activity Cube Toy:

My husband and I bought this toy since all my son's other toys light up or make sounds. This is a very simple but neat toy. Parents motto is "When the toy does less, the child does more." We thought that was awesome! This toy is a stand alone wood toy that has activities on the top and all four sides. There is a side with an animal matching game where children match the top part f an animal's body to the corresponding bottom part. One side has all the letters of the alphabet with a picture of an animal that starts with that letter. Another side has animals on a round peg that you can zig-zag up and down a track. And the last side has wooden doors that animals are hidden behind. The top of the toy has tracks that wooden balls follow, kind of like you might see in a doctor's office or the library. It has lots of bright colors and the best part is that it doesn't light up or sing songs! Your child is fully responsible for creating the fun in the toy.

Busy zoo keeps little ones busy

from Powell, TN

Comments about Parents Magazine Busy Zoo Activity Cube Toy:

We got this our daughter this for Christmas.  She is 13 months old.  This is an expensive gift, but worth every penny.  It is so well made and is beautiful.  Ithas corners that are round so it keeps the baby safe. It has so much to do that it keeps kids and babies busy. The top side has beads that can be moved around.  The sides are all  different.  One side has little doors that open a close with a surprise animal behind the door.  Another side has a match up area where you can turn animals to make a whole animal.  There is also an alohabet that turns and each letter has an animal to go alond with the letter.  I see this being a toy used for many years. The colors are beautiful and has nothing bad about it.  It is hollow in the middle which keeps it light but is heavy enough not to tip over if a child holds themself up by it.  my daughter likes to giggle it back and forth but has never pulled it over.  Great gift.

I was pleasantly surprised at the Busy Zoo Activity Cube Toy.

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Parents Magazine Busy Zoo Activity Cube Toy:

The Parents Magazine Busy Zoo Activity Cube Toy has been great for my child. It teaches coordination and cause and effect and motor skills in a bright and colorful way. I adore the wood toy that is quiet and must be explored over the plastic toy with an on / off switch, batteries, and noise, noise, noise!

I purchased The Parents Magazine Busy Zoo Activity Cube Toy because it was on a good sale and I though it was worth trying. I am so glad I bought it because my child loves playing with it and it's large enough for more than one person to use it at the same time! Each side of the cube has an activity and the top has even more to do! This Parents Magazine Busy Zoo Activity Cube Toy was build with safety in mind. It is very sturdy (although my child has managed to tip it over to it's side so it needs supervision when being used) and the corners on it are softened/rounded so there are minimal sharp edges.

Great Toy for Multiple Ages

from Reading, PA

Comments about Parents Magazine Busy Zoo Activity Cube Toy:

Santa brought the Parents Busy Zoo Activity Cube to our littlest one for Christmas.  It was an instant hit - with his two older siblings.  This is one of those toys that I think is ideal for a household with multiple small children.  There is enough to do here to keep a preschooler, a toddler, and a now-1yr old entertained simultaneously.

The quality is excellent.  Granted, we've only had this product for 6 months, but believe me, in this house with these kids, that's a milestone.  Not a single piece has broken, there hasn't been a single piee of chipped paint or splintered wood.  So not only is this a toy the kids enjoy, it's also something that is safe and durable.

Also something important for those little ones just starting to pull themselves up, the product hasn't tipped over when my son used it for support.  The sturdiness of a product is definitely something to consider when buying a floor toy for a young child.  And while there is a lot going on, there are no sharp corners or edges.  My kids fall all the time and have fallen on this without injury other than a minor bruise.

Would definitely recommend this!