Other Baby Formulas:
Parent's Choice
Parent's Choice Soy-Based Infant Formula

Parent's Choice Soy-Based Infant Formula

Great Item! Money Saver.

My husband and I have dairy allergies so we suspected that our son would likely be the same. We had him on sensitivity but he would occasionally spit up. Now I realize there are people whose babies spit up 30 times during a feeding (IT IS NOT NORMAL)!!! They are obviously allergic to something. I reluctantly switched to soy after being told by many people it constipates babies (that also is not normal). Our baby has a stool everyday with no trouble. If he ever seems at all constipated I simply add a little extra water to his formula. Everyone needs water. Also, think about adding a dairy free probiotic to the formula, probiotics keep everything balanced in the digestive system. All this being said, I am so thrilled with this product and thankful for a day and age where there is a soy-based product.

Parents Choice Soy-Based Formula

I was told by our pediatrician to use soy formula, by DD is lactose intolerant, so we started with similac isomil, which was awesome, but the price wasn't, so i thought i would try Parents Choice Soy-Based Formula , with in a few hours my little one was constipated ad gas and a belly ache, so we switch back to similac isomil, it's worth the money, not all formulas are the same, Parents Choice uses an oil base, similac uses powder, the palm olein in the parents choice causes constipation ,for some baby's. So in trying to save some money i ended up having to spend more for formula last month, i'll stick with the good thing have.

Surprised!

from Keysville, VA

Pros

• Great Price
  • Keeps Well
  • Mixes Easily
  • Tasty

Cons

• Slightly Causes Constipation

Comments about Parent's Choice Soy-Based Infant Formula:

I'm actually pleasantly surprised by this baby formula. I originally didn't have high hopes for a store brand. I have since changed my mind.

Pros:
    Very affordable formula. Good quality. My baby seems to like it. Keeps for two hours unrefrigerated after mixing and 24 hours in refrigerator.

Cons:
    Powder is a bit different than say Similac and takes a few more shakes to get it to mix. Seems to make my baby's stools a bit firmer (which usually means it's not as easily digested, but baby is gaining weight as he should so were not worried).

I'm pleasantly surprised by how good this formula is. I would definitely recommend parents to try it at least. It is an amazing price when you can get two cans of Parent's Choice brand for the same amount as the name brand.

Amazing!

from Terre Haute indiana

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Mixes Easily

• Infants

Comments about Parent's Choice Soy-Based Infant Formula:

My daughter has been on TONS of formula! Similac Soy was perfect for us and this is 12 dollars cheaper and she dies just as great! I dont know why more parents dont use Parents Choice

Average Results for Low Price

from Utah

Comments about Parent's Choice Soy-Based Infant Formula:

This does work quite well as a soy based alternative to regular formula. But personally, I am not convinced that it gives the baby as good of nutrition as the other name brand alternatives. It certainly is a much lower price, but there is also a tradeoff in quality.

Easily Digested
      For a baby that is lactose intolerant or has other problems with regular milk based formulas, this soy formula is a solid alternative. It is much easier on babies, helping them digest it easily without causing a lot of burping, spitting up, and other bad effects like that.

Ease of Preparation
      This formula is very easy to mix with water in a bottle. But I do not like that the scoop often gets buried in the formula. I end up needing to dig it out when I first open it, and whatever I dip into the formula comes out with formula all over it, wasting a lot of the formula. Other brands clip the scoop to the lid so it doesn't get buried, and this formula could be greatly helped by making this simple modification to the packaging.

great!!!

Comments about Parent's Choice Soy-Based Infant Formula:

I was so nervous about buying off brand formulas for my daughter. She was always on gerber because of wic even though I hated it. She had ran out of formula and I was on limited funds so I bought her parents choice! It was 10 times better then the Gerber brand and way cheaper. She had no problems with it and it didn't clump up like Gerber did.

Easily Digested
      Parents choice is just as good as the more expensive brands and she had no problems going from Gerber to this surprisingly. I would recommend this to anyone with children who need to be on soy that don't get government assistance or wic. My daughter always ran out before I could get more so this was my best option and the transfer was very easy!

Ease of Preparation
      Super easy just like any other formula 1 scoop for every 2 oz. and it mixed great! Very limited clumps too. I always had problems with clumps with the other brand I was forced to use. Parents choice is the way to go if you need something cheaper for sure! I wouldn't recommend anything else!

• Ease of Preparation:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Parent's Choice Soy-Based Infant Formula:

I usually use similac soy but my local walmart ran out one night while my husband had the kids so he ended up buying the parents choice brand un til we could get to a different walmart the following day. My daughter could definatly tell the difference. She did not like this brand and refused to drink her bottle... A couples hours later when she was really hungry, she finally took the bottle but only because she was obviously more hungry than i ever let her get.

Easily Digested
      My daughter has trouble with bowel movements for the next couple of days.

Ease of Preparation
      All formula is easy to prepare.

Great Item! Money Saver.

• Ease of Preparation:

Best value for your money, better than name brand

from Madisonville, KY

Comments about Parent's Choice Soy-Based Infant Formula:

My son was started on regular formula. It wasn't long until we knew he had to be switched to soy formula, milk was not agreeing with his tiny little body. My husband and I tried every kind on the market. Infamil was just too thin, and did not seem to fill him up. Good start did not mix well (dry), and clumped. We knew it was going to be expensive anyway, so we compared Parent's choice with the name brand, and they were almost exactly the same, within just a couple of mg here and there. But, so were all the name brand formulas! We switched to Parent's Choice and our little baby just thrived! We were so happy. Then I found out that we could save even more with a coupon from them, once a month. I was even more happy. If I had ten chldren, I would only buy this formula for them, it was a life saver for us, and and also a great value on top of it!

good for baby, good enough for me

from Broken Arrow, OK

Comments about Parent's Choice Soy-Based Infant Formula:

with my first child i qualified for some assistance so i was able to purchase a more popular (and expensive) brand.  i didn't qualify for aid this time around, so i had to be more careful with budgeting.  thank goodness parents choice is available.  not only is it more affordable, but it's also agrees with my child's digestive system.  the pediatrician gave us a two thumbs up on our last visit.  would totally recommend this product.

Parents Choice is my choice

from Monroe, GA

Comments about Parent's Choice Soy-Based Infant Formula:

I would recommend all mothers in need of a good formula to not spend money on those pricey brands and only buy parents choice from Walmart.  This brand of formula has been great for my children both of them are very healthy and the doctors say they are doing wonderful..

Super Substitute for Expansive Brand Names

from Sarasota, FL

Comments about Parent's Choice Soy-Based Infant Formula:

The first 6 months of my sons life was a rollercoaster with feeding issues. We tried regular formula, name brand, Parent's Choice milk based, then moved on to the Soy based formulas. They still all upset my sons stomach- cramps, gas, constant constipation. Finally we tried the Parent's Choice again, this time Soy. It was a complete change almost instantly. Within two weeks of starting the Parent's Choice Soy based formula, he was sleeping through the night. He was crying about a quarter of the amount of time he'd previously fussed. It only took a few minutes to get him to sleep for a nap instead of having to push him around and around in circles in his stroller first. I couldn't believe it, because the Milk Based Parent's Choice formula was one of the harshest on his stomach, and I wouldn't allow it in my house. Nutritionally it contains exactly what a baby needs just like the name brands- but the cost is Drastically less. If you are on a budget, if you have a fussy child with stomach issues, I would siggest trying out this Parent's Choice Soy based formula.