Other Baby Formulas:

Parent's Choice Sensitivity Infant Formula

Pros

Cons

Just as good as Similac!

When my daughter was born she started on breast milk and supplements of Similac Advance. She was a very gassy baby and had pains from the gas. She was switched to Similac Sensitive because of it. My husband accidentally picked up the Parents Choice brand of the Similac Sensitive and not having a choice to go without formula, I made her up a bottle of this and she actually did better on it than the Similac Sensitive. The price is a life saver as well! I am thankful she liked this formula better and thanlful for my husbands lack of paying attention! I saved a lot of money for a very comparable if not better baby formula! Would definitely recommend new parents to give this a try first. It really is just as good as the brand name formulas.

Easily Digested
My baby had no problems digesting this compared to both breast milk and other brands of formula.

Ease of Preparation
Very simple to scoop and mix just like all powder formulas.

Not rating Parents Choice in General badly just this type..

I'm not rating Parents Choice in general badly, just this type.. 'Sensitivity' I'm rating it poorly because my daughter was originally on Enfamil Gentlease A+ But we switched her to this because she was having constipation issues, etc etc. She was on this for almost a month.. and she started getting constipation, throwing up, very very bloated. and by constipated I mean her stools were harder than rocks! I love Parents Choice but unfortunatley I won't be able to use it anymore because I have to have her on Soy formula and they don't sell Parents Choice Soy anywhere in my area.. so I'm going to have to switch to Presidents Choice Organic Soy and see how that turns out!!

This is disgusting.

from Kalida ohio

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Keeps Well
  • Mixes Easily
  • No Constipation

Cons

• Clumps
  • Stains

• Infants

Comments about Parent's Choice Sensitivity Infant Formula:

This is horrifying knowing I allow my son to eat this. I just found a clump in his container and just figured that maybe it was just an extra scoop. Boy was I wrong. It was a gunk ball of formula. Lord knows how nasty that is. I will never again buy this brand. Nor will I recommend this brand to any others.

Good for Sensitive Babies

from Utah

Comments about Parent's Choice Sensitivity Infant Formula:

This formula is gentle and good for babies that have sensitive stomachs and struggle with spitting up, burping, upset stomach, etc. It is also much cheaper than the name brand equivalents. Combining its health benefits, effectiveness, and low price make it a good deal that is well worth the investment.

Easily Digested
This formula is gentle on babies with sensitive stomachs. Our children have not had any problems digesting this formula, and they have not had any negative side effects through using it.

Ease of Preparation
Bottles are extremely easy to mix simply by shaking the formula and water together, especially with a vent air type bottle that helps the baby avoid swallowing air bubbles. One downside is that the scoop easily gets buried in the powder in shipping, making it difficult to get out when opening a new container. This product could be improved by clipping the scoop to the lid of the container.

So-So Formula

Comments about Parent's Choice Sensitivity Infant Formula:

I used this formula for my son when I was transitioning him to milk at about 14 months. He still had issues with spitting up at this time and he spit up a very minor amount when using this formula a few times a day. It mixes well, but to me has an odd smell to it. My son was never gassy on this formula and didn't have problems with constipation, but it still agitated his stomach enough for him to spit it up. What drew me to this formula was that it is very inexpensive for an infant formula.

Easily Digested
My son never experienced any major constipation on this formula like he had with some other formulas and he wasn't abnormally gassy either. I do think it bothered his stomach though because he would spit it up about twice a day in small amounts even at the age of 13-14 months.

Ease of Preparation
This formula was easy to mix and measure. I never had trouble with the power dissolving into the water. It was easy to measure with the scoop and put into a bottle for quick bottle making.

• Ease of Preparation:

Great product with low price

Comments about Parent's Choice Sensitivity Infant Formula:

We used this product for our daughter and never had any issues with it.

Easily Digested
Our daughter never had problems with spit up or belly aches with this formula. We used Similac at first and switched to this brand because of the price and saw no difference.

Ease of Preparation
Just add water and shake! It does mix up better if the water is a little warm.

Comparable to Similac Sensitive

from Virginia

Comments about Parent's Choice Sensitivity Infant Formula:

I was very happy to try this with my third baby since she was having so many stomach issues. I had switched formula types 3 times, from regular to soy then to sensitive. Having to pay out of pocket for formula, Similac sensitive got to be very expensive so I checked into Patents Choice Sensitive and found that they have the same ingredients. My daughter had no issues switching from Similac sensitive to Parents Choice Sensitive. It helped with her gas, and constant whining from stomach pain. Now since this was my 3rd baby I felt comfortable switching brand because I know that babies aren't as sensitive as I thought being a first time mom. If your baby is currently on one of the orange label sensitive expensive brands, take a chance and try this brand out, I am very happy with my choice and have saved money in the process.

Easily Digested
Very happy with how well my baby digested this formula. It works just as good as the expensive leading brands.

Ease of Preparation
This was my only issue with this brand, it doesn't dissolve as well as the expensive brands. You have to put a little more effort into mixing so you don't have clumps.

Just as good as Similac!

from SalemNY

Ease of Preparation
Very simple to scoop and mix just like all powder formulas.

• Ease of Preparation:

Great and Affordable for Sensitive Tummies.

Comments about Parent's Choice Sensitivity Infant Formula:

Soo, as we all know having a baby is very expensive and their formula is one of the most expensive things that they must have and that us as parents have to buy! I started using the Similac Sensitive for my newborn baby when he was about 2 weeks old because he was fussy, and wouldn't keep the previous formula down. I loved the switch to Similac Sensitive and I couldn't have been any happier! So the Similac Sensitive was a little bit over 20 bucks and I would always have a coupon to go along with it. So one day i didn't have a coupon for the Similac Sensitive and i started comparing the Similac to the Parent's Choice Baby Formula that says SENSITIVITY on the jar. I noticed that a lot of the ingredients were the same and that there was really no difference in the two expect the price. The Parent's Choice Baby Formula was cheaper by a couple bucks than the Similac. I decided i'd try it out that one time to see how my baby liked it. So it was like i didn't even change his formula! He loved it and didn't make a fuss about it. So I had saved a couple of bucks and my babyboy was happy! This Parent's Choice Formula is and does the same thing as the Similac! It's great!

• Ease of Preparation:

A formua easy on my babys tummy and a nice price!

Comments about Parent's Choice Sensitivity Infant Formula:

I am so happy to have found this product. My daughter has a sensitive stomach and this is the best for her. We dont have alot of money and so the price is fantastic compare to other brands and i know that all baby formulas have FDA and certain requirements that have to be met by law and so i know its just as good as any other product like it!

Easily Digested
For the most part this is easily digested, my baby gets constipated easily but this has been the best of all the formulas we've tried to help with that, but do have to give her prune juice once a week or so to relieve her. Our family has alot of allergy problems and so we know not to blame any formula for the issues, she very well could have a senitivity or allergy of milk and lactose which are the lowest levels in this brand.

Ease of Preparation
this formula disolves much faster than the other 3 formulas we have tired. however i do spend a few minutes trying to get the bubbles and foam gone so she isnt drinking a ton of air from those which causes more burps and spit up.

• Ease of Preparation:

Not rating Parents Choice in General badly just this type..

• Ease of Preparation:

Great doesnt always have to COST ALOT!!

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Parent's Choice Sensitivity Infant Formula:

Walmarts Sensitivity Formula is GREAT!!! it really is the easyest i think when it comes to making a bottle and the powder and water doesnt take much shaking to create the ending result and ITs very light on my daughters tummy.. Before this formuala here from walmart shes been on 4 different types this is the 5th

hehe