Other Baby Formulas:

Parents' Choice Milk Based Formula

Quality for Low Price

from Utah

Comments about Parents' Choice Milk Based Formula:

Personally, unless a baby is lactose intolerant or has had major problems with milk, I strongly prefer a milk-based formula over soy or other products. This product meets those specifications, and we have been pleased with the results of its use. Combining its effectiveness and performance with its low price, especially compared to the leading name-brand alternatives on the market today, leads me to highly recommend this product for use.

Easily Digested
Our children have never experienced negative side effects or problems digesting this product. They have always enjoyed it without any stomach issues.

Ease of Preparation
This formula is very easy to mix into a bottle with water in order to bottle-feed a baby. It also can be added to baby cereal in order to provide extra nutrition when beginning to feed solid foods (especially since the baby cereals are typically only mixed with water).

• Easily Digested:
  • Ease of Preparation:

Parents' Choice formula is the best for my baby!

from San Bruno, CA

Comments about Parents' Choice Milk Based Formula:

I was first introduced by this company's letter. The letter said I can try their sample from the website. So I ordered a sample. My baby boy seemed just fine with the formula, so I decided to switch it from Similac Advance. I compared nutrition too, and found it's just almost same, yet much cheaper.. I know it sounds funny but I tasted each formula, just to have an idea what my son's eating. It even tastes almost same to me, just like Similac. I have no idea how many I bought so far, and I'll stick with it. Since the company offers free samples, I suggest people to try it first, just to see how your baby reacts. I'm so glad the company makes such nice formula, with great nutrition value.

Decent deal

from Dearborn, MI

Comments about Parents' Choice Milk Based Formula:

I have given my daughter this on some occasions when I did not have my Wic to use and needed to find a cheaper alternative to Enfamil. My daughter did not seem to mind this formula at all nor did it give her any stomach problems or anything else of that nature. She did  not seem to mind when I would switch between the Enfamil and this frequently. I can not say how the taste might differ from other brands because i did not consume this, or any other baby formula for that matter. The one thing I did not like about Parent's Choice formula is that it was harder to mix. The formula had a thicker consistency than I was used to and I noticed that I had to shake it alot harder and longer to make sure it was mixed up properly. Other than that I can not say anything else was different compared to other brands. I definitely can say that the price makes up for the extra mixing that you might have to endure while preparing this product but it is well worth it.