3.9

Parent's Choice Fragrance Free Baby Wipes

3.9

Pros

Cons

Wow! May replace Huggies brand permanently!

I was actually very surprised at the quality of parents choice baby wipes. I am an extremely picky person when it comes to which baby wipes we buy and use. I have tried pampers, huggies, parents choice and walgreens brand, in a few different styles. Pampers were way to thin and felt very cheap to me. Huggies are our brand of choice. We decided to grab these because we were slightly broke and needed to make it through the week. I was expecting a very cheap thin wipe but, what we received was very comparable to a Huggies brand wipes. They were nice and thick and didn't tear like a lot of other store brand baby wipes.

When we used them on our little ones behind they cleaned perfect with out tearing and with out the ick factor. He (the baby) had absolutely no bad reaction to them. However he rarely has a bad reaction to anything we have used. Currently one diaper brand and a couple of mystery rashes are all he has ever had (mystery rash to me is when you have changed no products/foods/contacts with anything you can think of and a rash still happens). I am so impressed with the quality and the price we may switch permanently and we rarely ever use store brand items.

They don't tear and are nice and thick.

They are very moist and clean baby bottom very well.

They smell good like baby powder.

Better than up & up, but nowhere near as good as Huggies wipes!

Even though Parent's Choice Diapers are decent, I am leery of off-brand baby wipes because they haven't performed well in the past. In my experience, Pampers wipes are slimy, up & up wipes are too thin and most wipes are too strongly scented, so I decided to get the small, travel-size pack of **Parent's Choice Fragrance Free Baby Wipes** just in case they weren't very good. Turns out, I'm glad I didn't buy the bigger package.

I didn't experience any tears with the wipes, but they just weren't as soft or thick as my favorite wipes, Huggies. I've been using Huggies wipes for a long time because other wipes have always disappointed me. While Parent's Choice Fragrance Free Wipes are a total loss, the quality just doesn't compare to Huggies.

Since these are pretty thin, I was afraid of getting poop on my hands, so I found myself using more wipes to get a good swipe. Also, I don't think these wipes are very soft. They don't have that quilted feeling that Huggies wipes do, but I guess that's to be expected with generic wipes.

I prefer unscented/fragrance-free wipes because baby products tend to be overly scented in my opinion. These wipes were perfectly fragrance-free and I had no issues.

Get the job done!

from IN

Comments about Parent's Choice Fragrance Free Baby Wipes:

I like to use Parent's Choice Fragrance Free Baby Wipes for not only my babies bottom, but also wiping my older children's mouths and sticky fingers. I love that Parent's Choice saves money, if you do a per wipe price break down, you will be surprised at the amount of money you can save! These are usually about 2 cents per wipe less expensive than the comparable name brand. When you use lots of wipes, you will be amazed how fast that savings adds up! These wipes are thick enough to handle a messy bottom or sticky fingers. They do not tear when you are using them. I have never had a problem with them causing any irritations of skin. I am so glad Parent's Choice Fragrance Free wipes are made without perfumes, I would never perfume my babies bottom, so why would I want a scented wipe? I like buying these by the box, it saves a little more money and that way I can be sure I will not run out!

Fragrance Free is Great

from Utah

Comments about Parent's Choice Fragrance Free Baby Wipes:

This bulk package is a great deal when comparing performance with price; we have not found a better deal.
One complaint is that the packages inside are about two inches thick, so they are inconvenient to carry in a diaper bag that does not have a lot of space. But we have made it work so that we can continue using this great deal.

These diapers are strong and durable. They easily last for an entire diaper change without tearing or shredding, which helps keep the hands clean while changing the diaper.

These wipes work great for changing diapers. They clean well while still keeping the hands clean. I would highly recommend them without hesitation.

These scent free wipes can help prevent diaper rash and other nasty skin reactions that can be caused or exacerbated by the use of scented wipes. These unscented wipes are very gentle on the skin, and I would highly recommend them.

Holds up pretty well!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Parent's Choice Fragrance Free Baby Wipes:

I like the Parent's Choice Fragrance Free baby wipes. They are a good wipe to have in your home. I like the price of them. They are much cheaper than other wipes, which is why I started trying them in the first place. I will say that they are not as strong as Huggies. If I were to compare them I would probably choose Huggies. There were many times that I chose these over other brands because they are a bargain. They still do the job that they need to do. I liked that they are fragrance free. My son's skin was sensitive when he was little and these worked well for him. If I were to have another baby I would probably buy these again. All in all they are a pretty good wipe.

They aren't the strongest wipe out there, but they are strong enough to get the job done.

They are soft and gentle on skin and wipe off well.

There isn't really much scent to these. They are unscented. They do smell fresh and clean though.

Parents Choice Fragrance Free Baby Wipes - Excellent value!

Comments about Parent's Choice Fragrance Free Baby Wipes:

Over the last few months, we have had our household income reduced and I have had to seriously start rethinking our purchasing and household expenditure. Baby Wipes was one of those corners that needed to be cut so I tried a few brands and found this to be the best value brand.

The Parents Choice brand produces a perfectly adequate selection of baby wipes, my favorite being the Fragrance Free version. Technically, I wouldn't call them fragrance free because they do smell slightly medicinal. But it is only slight and I don't find it too disagreeable. It also says on the packaging that these are quilted but I beg to differ. There is a quilted print on the wipes, but they aren't as such quilted. To me the word quilted suggests luxury, depth and unquestionable bouncy comfort, which Parent's Choice doesn't have. Also if I had to be picky, the wipes are packed so tight that usually, the first couple of wipes get somewhat ripped when I unleash them from the package.

Having said all of that, they do the job well. They are pretty much on a bar with store brands for value for money and because there is no added fragrance, I can use them on our youngest son who suffers from dry skin and eczema.

Very rough on the baby's diaper area.

Comments about Parent's Choice Fragrance Free Baby Wipes:

I bought a box of Parent's Choice baby wipes thinking they were a good deal. It turns out I got what I paid for. Cheap price, cheap wipes. They are awful! After using them on my daughter I felt like a bad mom. Parent's Choice was more like "Parents Poor Choice". I obviously didn't make a good choice when I grabbed these wipes. After I used them on my daughter I told my husband that the seemed rough on her lady area and her bottom. Then a couple days later she got a horrible rash to the point that her desitin wouldn't even stick to her skin. She was a newborn to so her skin was still pretty sensitive. I felt so bad for using those wipes on her that I got teary eyed. I should have just bought the Huggies wipes and shouldn't have been so concerned about saving a couple bucks. What a stupid choice I made. I'll never use those wipes ever again and I won't even chance using anything else made by that brand.

Works as well as the leading name brands

from Rome, PA

Comments about Parent's Choice Fragrance Free Baby Wipes:

I always used the an alternative name brand "natural care" baby wipe and loved it. However, for my baby shower recently I was given some of the parents choice fragrance free baby wipes as a gift. I have to say, after using these they are just as good as the name brand. They do not tear, they are not rough, they don't smell strongly and are gentle. These works very well at cleaning bottoms without leaving anything behind. I would recommend this product, the fact that it is less expensive is just a bonus.

So far while using the product there have been no issues with tearing or falling apart during use. These are just as durable as the more expensive name brands that I used to use.

These are effective at cleaning up bottoms and leaving nothing behind. There is no tearing or issues with quality at all.

This is the fragrance free version which means it does not have any of the artificial "perfume" smell added to it. Which is great for those who have skin sensitivities.

Pretty Good

from TN

Comments about Parent's Choice Fragrance Free Baby Wipes:

When our children where in diapers we used to buy these baby-wipes when we were trying to save a little money. This product is pretty good but I liked other brands better.

These wipes are pretty durable, they handled our little ones huge messes just fine.

These baby wipes performed good enough to get everything pretty clean and because they are unscented we didn't have to worry about them breaking out our children.

They are unscented.

Good product

Comments about Parent's Choice Fragrance Free Baby Wipes:

I really like using these baby wipes on my little man. I use this brand of diapers on him and it would only be obvious to Also use the same brand of baby wipes on him. I like these baby wipes because they clean really Well and they leave him smelling really good. I Also like using these wipes For my own personal use. Although they say For babies, you can Also use them For many other purposes. These baby wipes are Also not expensive which is extra good in my opinion. Why spend more when it isn't necessary? I have been using this brand of baby wipes ( and diapers) For only a few months. Unfortunately where i used to live they didn't sell them. If they did, i would have started buying and using them a long time ago. I'm really glad that where i live now, they are sold. My son Will soon not need baby wipes anymore, but If i ever have any more children i Will know which brand of baby wipes to use in the future. :)

works best for me

Comments about Parent's Choice Fragrance Free Baby Wipes:

I have four children and have used way more wipes than I could ever count. I have tried many types of wipes and always come back to Parents Choice fragrance free. There is no smell and they clean much better than other brands. They are moist enough without being too moist. Even at the bottom of the package, the wipes are never too wet. The price works great for me too. Also, the wipes do not irritate sensitive baby skin, which I love. And the packaging works great to keep one in the diaper bag.

The wipes are very durable. I never have to worry about the wipes ripping or my fingers accidently poking through them.

I have never used a better wipe for my children. It cleans very well without irritating my children's skin.

I love that they are fragrance free. There is no offensive odor. I have tried other supposed fragrance free brands and this is the only one I have found that is truly fragrance free.

you get what you pay for

Comments about Parent's Choice Fragrance Free Baby Wipes:

I am normally not one for using cheap baby wipes because they tear apart easy and break my baby out. I got in a pinch with bills an d decided to try these for a few days until I got paid. I regret it deeply. They felt like a fabric softener to me. They were not soft and they were rough. The next day my daughter had diaper rash so bad that I could not put a diaper on her all day long.

I pulled on the wipes to get them out of the reusable plastic cases that I keep them in and they ripped almost immediately. They are not very durable at all. They dry out really fast too.

They were rough and not very cloth like so they did not clean up my daughter well. Not very absorbent. No moisturizers in this product. I do not care of the box says there is I can tell you from using them that there is not.

The scent is fine and the wipes would be fine to if they worked the way that they are supposed to. Definitely do not wipe a babies face with these. They are really rough.