Other Baby Bottles:
Plastic Baby Bottles
Parent's Choice

Best nipple out there

Earlier this month I was blessed with my little Robin. There are 4 different brands of bottles in the house right now and only the **Parent's Choice **is working for her. With the Avent and Luvs bottles she drinks them way too fast and we all know what that means, gas pains and parent EAR PAIN. Now for the Playtex, she seems to have a hard time latching on to it so when she is finished it looks like "*Midnight Milk Massacre”. *The bottle itself as well as the inserts work with and are almost the same price as Playtex so there is no deep sticker shock if you can’t make it to Wal-Mart and have to go to the local grocery store. As for the “Cons” that have been listed, “flow is too slow” is exactly what I am looking for. Also, to those of you that still feel that it is still an issue, make the hole bigger. Seriously, I can’t make the hole smaller so she doesn’t get an upset tummy, but have we really become that lazy that we can’t make the hole in a nipple a little bigger? Oh yeah, listing “Only available at Wal-Mart” as a con? Considering **Parent's Choice **is Wal-Mart’s store brand, I am pretty sure that you will not be finding it anywhere else.

Parent's Choice Baby Bottles

I read a lot of reviews for Parent's Choice Baby Bottles and decided to try them. They were so cheap, so I figured even if they didn't work it really wan't a big waste of money. I hated these bottles. My daughter seemed to like them, and they didn't give her any gas. That's the only good thing I can say about them though. The bottles were leaking the first time I used them. I washed them and sterilized them once, and I had no problems the first time. The second time I sterilized them, two of the nipples had busted open! They were almost brand new! I still had one bottle that the nipple was still intact, so I was going to use it until that nipple busted. About the second week I sterilized that one, the sides of the bottles caved in! I don't know what all the good reviews were about because these bottles are so cheap. I had three of them for less than a month, and then threw them in the trash. It was a complete waste of money.

Awesome product

from North Port, FL

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

• At Home
      • Feeding
      • Milk Storage
      • Travel

Comments about Parent's Choice Baby Bottles:

We started with NUK bottles for my newborn, couldn't get him to latch, so we decided to use Parents Choice and he latched right on and we have used them since!

confiusion with size of nipples

from fort worth, texas

About Me Grandparent

Comments about Parent's Choice Baby Bottles:

i cannot tell the difference in the nipple size. My grandchild advanced to the 6 month size bottle nipples, but this is no marking on the nipple to signify that it is a #2 or a 6month. It does state on the package 6 month, but I had a few of the Parents Choice newborn nipples left, and got them mixed up. How do I tell the difference?

i would buy this prod again

from upstate ny

About Me Grandparent

Pros

• BPA Free
      • Durable
      • Easy to use

• Feeding
        • Travel

Comments about Parent's Choice Baby Bottles:

I got this for my granddaughter as well as my niece and both children love them. they weren't colic or fussy after the feeding. simple to wash and sterilize. especially the color purple i love that feature. didn't spill when traveling or when they got old enough to hold bottle themselves.

Not as Good as Other Brands

from Utah

Comments about Parent's Choice Baby Bottles:

These bottles seem to work well enough, but I have definitely seen better. Although these are cheaper, this is one place where I would rather pay a little bit more to get better performance. So personally, the negatives outweigh the positives on this product.

Child's Comfort
        These bottles are easy for a baby to adapt to, and they seem to enjoy them comfortably. However, they do seem a little difficult for a child to learn to hold his own bottle. We've used other brands that have a longer, skinnier bottle that our babies learned to hold more quickly.

Leak Prevention
        These bottles seem to leak around some of the seals near the top, but not very badly.

These bottles are easy to clean with a regular baby bottle brush.

Keeps Air Out
        Personally, I prefer the vent-air bottles for keeping air out of the bottle, which helps keep the baby from swallowing too much air. When we've used these bottles, our babies have seemed to swallow more air that needs to be burped back out.

These bottles have lasted quite a long time without breaking down or damaging.

• Keeps Air Out:

My daughter's favorite bottle.

from Florida

Comments about Parent's Choice Baby Bottles:

Parent's choice baby bottles have become my daughter's favorite bottle. We have tried a bunch of different brands of bottles with her and she eats better out of these than any of the other ones that we have used.

I have bought four of them, and plan on buying more because she loves them so much. I love how easy they are to clean, I can easily clean them in the sink with hot soapy water, and the nipples are easy to get out of the ring to wash even when one handed. I also love how durable they are for the price.

Overall they are adorable bottles, really easy to clean and store, and they come in a variety of styles, sizes and designs. The designs are cute. And the bottles hold up well to many many many uses.

I have never had any cracking,nipple damage or bottle breakage when using these bottles. I would tell every new mother who is trying to save some money to start with Parent's Choice bottles.

easy bottle for starters

Comments about Parent's Choice Baby Bottles:

I really liked these bottles because they were easy to use and hold while feeding my baby and especially worked well when my baby was newborn because they are a bit smaller than the usual bottle and the nipple more simulated the breast.

Child's Comfort
        I liked this bottle for my newborns because it was a smaller and it simulated the breast more so it helped with the transition from breast to bottle easily for my babies better comfort at feeding time.

Leak Prevention
        These bottles once put together keep leaks under control and are very easily assembled without having to worry about leaks.

The simple design of these bottles help make it very easy to clean them especially with a bottle brush they come clean quickly and easily.

Keeps Air Out
        the straight design of this bottle makes it easy to keep air from being swallowed by my baby when it is held upright.

These bottles are made strong and have withstood all the busy stages of my babies life.

Good for older children

Comments about Parent's Choice Baby Bottles:

I used these bottles on my newborn baby. She is my third child and these were on sale. However, these bottles didn't protect as much from gas. I did like the nipples on the bottles as they fit her mouth better. My daughter didn't have a problem drinking from them, she took them very well. However, the gas afterwards was a big concern for me.

Child's Comfort
        My daughter liked the bottles and the nipples fit her. They didn't prevent against gas like it said it would. She had trouble burping and would cry.

Leak Prevention
        I didn't have a problem with leaking. Even when I spoke her formula up to mix it. The bottles didn't leak.

Cleaning the bottles were easy. I like the fact that they didn't have an inside part that is hard to clean.

Keeps Air Out
        My daughter had a lot of gas with these bottles. The nipples fit her well though.

I could put the bottles in the dishwasher and not have to worry about them falling apart.

AMAZING

Comments about Parent's Choice Baby Bottles:

i got these bottles when i was pregnant over a year ago. they worked amazingly. i used them to store my expressed breast milk for when we went to the doctors office. i even got my friend a set when she was pregnant last year.

Leak Prevention
        if the nipple is not on all the way then it does leak.

Keeps Air Out
        was not designed to be air free like Dr. browns.

It's OK

Comments about Parent's Choice Baby Bottles:

it's ok. the price is REALLY good. compare to other bottles i have. but it looks like my baby like the more expensive one better. I use them mostly as an emergency bottle. I have one in my diaper bag and also and his grand mother's house just in case. The thing that i dont like about it is that the air doenst flow back in easily so it makes it more difficult for the baby to drink the milk. But it is easy to clean!