Other Shampoos:
Pantene Pro-V Curls Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Curls Shampoo

Pros

Cons

Would recomend Pantene pro-v curls!

Pantene Pro-v Curls works great on my hair! It provides all day hold, tames my frizz and gives me soft, beautiful curls. I have been useing Pantene products for a while and have never been unhappy with any of them. I have long thick hair so It is hard to find a product that will tame and leave my hair soft and not leave a heavy residue on my hair. Pantene delivers everything I need or could want from a styling product, no residue, it doesnt weigh my hair down like most do, the price is affordable, I have told all my friends and family about it.

terrable made my hair fall out

at first i realy loved it despite what my family said about it making there hair falling out but after about 6 monthy i noticed i was going bald as soon as i stoped using it my hair started growing back so keep an eye out

wonderful product

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Curls Shampoo:

it left my hair soft and untangled.

my hair was a little frizzy still but much better. It is hard to calm my frizzy hair. My hair was soft and light weight. I could easiiy run my fingers through my hair. However as it got drier my hair started to frizz to to my touching it frequently and often

I usually prefer a more fruity or vanilla scent but the scent was not unpleasant. Wish I had other options to choose from however.

With several repeat washes - it works!

from Columbia, SC

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Curls Shampoo:

Hi! I recenlty decided to "embrace" my natural hair texture. After all, are we supposed to echance our natural beauty? Well, that's what some of the magazine that I've read recently had to say. Nevertheless, I tried several brands of shampoos/conditioners to see which would give me the best curl pattern and also provide some much needed moisture. I think Pantene is one of the best on the market because it added moisture and does what the label on the bottle says it will do!

It seems as though it took a few repeat washes and conditioning sessions for my hair to really catch on to what was going on, (LOL) but after about a week or so, I could really tell a difference in my hair texture.  Also, I think that it's an added benefit when your hair drys and it doesn't look all brittle and messy.  Pantene was actually able to condition my hair to a point where it didn't get all frizzed out later.  This point alone was enough to make me rave!

Keeps the curls curly!

from Bellefonte, PA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Curls Shampoo:

I always had straight hair, until I went through chemo and came out with curly hair.  I'd spent 31 years knowing how to handle straight hair, so I had the exciting opportunity to experiment with new product to keep my new curly hair in good cute curly shape.  I opted for Pantene Curls and LOVE IT.  It keeps my hair soft, bouncy, and gives the curl some body.  I take a little bottle of it with me when I travel even though hotels come with free shampoo.  I just won't use anything else on my hair anymore.  Yes, it's pricey, but it's worth it.  In fact, I was living overseas for a year, took some Pantene Curls Shampoo with me, and ran out about half way through.  I searched in every store all over town and couldn't find it - found all other types of Pantene, but not the Curls.  I actually had my friend back in the US mail me over a bottle, that's how much I love what this shampoo does with my hair.

I actually get a lot of compliments on my hair now - genuine comments where people just blurt out, "Oh I love your hair" when they first see me after a long while - which I rarely did before, and I think this Pantene is partly to thank for that.

Helps my hair behave

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Curls Shampoo:

I have been the victim of naturally curly hair since I was twelve.  Anyone that has curly hair knows that one cannot just wake up get their hair wet, brush, and expect all to be well and good in the world of curly hair.  Not so.  What ever is in this shampoo works really well for my hair.  I would say that I have medium curls that I keep long.  My hair is prone to frizz without any products.  This shampoo will not work miracles and make it so that you never have to use gel, mousse or hairspray again, but it does make it so that my products work better on my hair leaving a much more desirable effect.  I would also suggest that this shampoo is followed by the curls conditioner as that has been the best thing I have found in years to making my hair behave itself.  Many shampoos have left my curly hair feeling just horrible and dry, but I have never had that with this product and still have it as my number one choice for my curly hair.

Pantene Curl Shampoo didn't do what I expected

from Matthews, NC

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Curls Shampoo:

I was excited to receive coupons for a Curl Shampoo.  You see my hair has loose curls that frizz at the drop of a hat.  I have to either pull up in a pony-tail or straighten it daily.  I just want my curls to be fluffy and defined and that's what I was hoping with Pantene Curl Shampoo.

Pantene Curl Shampoo is thick and creamy and the smell is okay...but when a Curl Shampoo promises curls along with the Pantene Curl line I expected my curls to be well curly.  I used the shampoo, the conditioner, the leave in conditioner (I live in a humid state I need all the help I can get) and the curl hair spray and my results were well...a head of frizz.  I do not blow dry my hair, and I understand it can be my hair that is the reason why, but when you have curly hair you'll do about anything to prevent the frizzes!

I will not purchase this product again and I have been giving away all my coupons that I have been getting for Pantene.

I love what I've found in Pantene Pro-V Curls Shampoo!

from Lawrenceburg, KY

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Curls Shampoo:

***I was finding in my hectic day to day routine that my curly hair was taking on a mind of it's own. I needed a shampoo that would tame the frizz, moisturize down to the roots and help my curls show their definition. A couple of days after I started  using Pantene Pro-V Curls Shampoo, I noticed a change in the way my hair was reacting. My strawberry blonde, layered hair began to feel softer and the curls seemed to fall beautifully into place. I had received complements in the past about my pretty curly hair, but about six months ago, it had become so frizzy and looked like it was on it's last leg. I thought to myself that I really needed to find a new shampoo. What I was using was just not working for me anymore. I had tried so many different kinds but I'm so glad I gave Pantene a chance. Now the complements are flowing once again, and my self esteem has been getting a new boost. If your curly hair is giving you so much trouble that you don't know what to do with it, give Pantene Pro-V Curls Shampoo a shot. You may be surprised at just how great the results can be. ***

Pantene leaves my hair shiny and soft with bouncy curls.

from Orleans, MA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Curls Shampoo:

Pantene Pov-V for Curls cleans my hair and leaves it feeling soft, bouncy and shiny.  Friends have commented on how shiny my white-to-pewter color hair is looking these days.  It is also soft and bouncy without the use of conditioners at each shampoo. I can see and feel the difference myself. The fragrance is kind of fresh friuty...it's light and refreshing and lingers without being over-powering. When considering brands of shampoo that I haven't used in the past or that may be on a special sale, I'll often take a whiff before taking the leap!  If the fragrance is very strong, heavy, or too sweet, I'll pass it up. Like fresh linens, clean fresh smelling hair is a gentle pleasure, the fragrance shouldn't scream at you!  I alternate the brands of shampoo I use each week, or every other week.  Someone suggested this idea a while ago, and it seems beneficial to me.  Some shampoos absolutely require use of a conditioner.  Pantene Pro-V for Curls does not.  I look for this product when shopping. I want to be sure I have it on hand at all times.

pantene is great

from Smiths Station, AL

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Curls Shampoo:

I really like Pantene for curly hair. My hair is very frizzy and pantene helps with this. I aslo use the conditioner which I love too. Most of the time a conditioner weighs your hair down and with me having curl hair that is the last thing I want is flat hair. This is the only shampoo I have found that works for me. I have tried the salon shampoos and conditioners and none work for me as well as Pantene. I can use it every day or every other day depending. I use to have to wash my hair every single day to kepp it the curls but with pantene I can just wet my hair and it is silky just like when I have just washed it.Even tho I have used styling products on my hair just by wetting it, it's like I nver out anything on it. As far as the price I think it's well in range. I mean to me it's not cheap but it's not like buying from the salon. I have tried cheaper and more expensive shampoos and conditions but I will stick with pantene

terrable made my hair fall out

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Curls Shampoo:

Pantene Curls... you gotta love it.

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Curls Shampoo:

This is the only shampoo I use. Before Pantene products l would use different type of shampoo brands and my hair would not have that shine or silky feeling to it. But once I was introduced to this product, going on to 5 years now, my hair took a new life of its own. With my hair being in its natural state I can only use products that have certain ingredients. Pantene has all the ingredients that would not cause damage to my hair. I love this product.  I  would  highly recommend all people to use it. It's that amazing.