Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for All Hair Types
Pantene
Pantene Pro-V Volumizing Shampoo

Summary

Pantene Pro-V Volumizing Shampoo really does add volume to fine or limp hair, say our reviewers. One very discerning reviewer says this shampoo is "one of very few products I will actually buy for my hair!" Pantene Pro-V Volumizing Shampoo cleanses and hydrates hair but also amps up the volume for fuller looking hair. "My hair really feels stronger, more full of body and smells GREAT!" testifies another happy reviewer. This product is a bit pricier than low end drugstore shampoos but is worth it to our limp locked reviewers. Read on to see why Pantene Pro-V Volumizing Shampoo is a fave among our members.

Pantene Pro-V Volumizing Shampoo

Cons

One Of Very Few Products I Will Actually Buy For My Hair!

Ive only been using this product for a few weeks now( pantene pro-v shampoo and the conditioner)........but I really love it! I began using Pantene products two Years ago, and so far everything, except for there anti- frizz cream, i just love. My hair has been so clean, it shines, its alot healthier now, and my hair has actually been growing faster! I have not baught and (or) even used any other products!

Pantene makes my hair limp!

From the commercials I have seen on television, my opinion of Pantene was that it would make my hair shiny and full of volume. I was excited to try it to see if it would provide volume for my hair as well.  I have thin, limp hair and feel better about myself when there is volume in my hair.   I liked the packaging of the shampoo.  I loved the smell of the shampoo, and I loved the feel of my hair after I had used this shampoo, but unfortunately, after using Pantene for a short period of time, I found my hair to be limp.  I set it aside and used a different product thinking maybe it was just my hair not cooperating at that time.  After a few weeks, I tried Pantene again, and found the after several uses my hair again was limp and dull looking.  I was so disappointed.  I wanted to like this product.  I do not think I would recommend this product to anyone else simply because it leaves your hair limp and dull.

I love Pantene!!!

from Waynesville Missouri

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Volume
  • Cleans Thoroughly
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Lathers Well

• Curly Hair
    • Daily Use
    • Oily Hair
    • Thicker Hair
    • Thinner Hair

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Volumizing Shampoo:

I love using Pantene, it's one of my favorite shampoo's it smalls great and my my hair feel fuller and cleaner

• Hair Type:
    • Straight Hair

Absolutely LOVE this shampoo!

from Bushnell, Il

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
    • Adds Volume
    • Cleans Thoroughly
    • Gentle
    • Great Smell
    • Improves Hair Health
    • Lathers Well

• Thinner Hair

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Volumizing Shampoo:

I love this shampoo. I have thin flat aging hair and this shampoo gives me volume, shine and life! I will purchase this shampoo again and again!!!

• Hair Type:
      • Straight Hair

Finally, Clean Hair With Volume

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Volumizing Shampoo:

I have been using Pantene Pro-V Volumizing Shampoo for several years now, ever since I first got a great deal on the super large size at Costco. I have very thin, fine, straight hair, which can get quite oily as well. With Pantene Pro-V, I can work up a very thick lather with only three to four squirts from the bottle. Then I leave it in for the duration of my shower so that my hair gets the ultimate absorption of it. It rinses out very easily and thoroughly, but still has a very pleasant, fresh smell, nothing flowery or perfumy. Then I wring out my hair, wrap it in a towel for a few minutes, work some detangling lotion through it, brush it out, and air dry it with a fan. It comes out nice and rich, shiny, and full every time, lasting into the next day as well. Sometimes, I have even let my hair go for as many as five days between washings (like after having had surgery or having been ill). Even after that much time, the volume is still there. I am very satisfied with Pantene Pro-V Volumizing Shampoo, and only wish I had it when I was younger. Back then, my hair was so flat, thin, mousy and fly-away. Now, its thickness looks so much better.

Works Very Well

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Volumizing Shampoo:

This product is truly amazing. It cleans your hair and does not make it feel weighed down at all. It makes your hair feel light and smooth. It gets rid of all the oil and the buildup. It also keeps your hair oil free and for two days. This shampoo is truly very good and it makes your hair feel amazing. This product truly does work and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone of my friends if they have limp hair.

This product cleans the hair and helps to prevent oil. It helps keep your hair clean and it makes it feel very light. I would recommend this product to all of my friends because it works so well. It does make the hair have some more volume and helps to make it look better than if you used a different shampoo.

The scent smells very nice and it makes your hair feel even better. It makes your hair feel clean and you as a person feel refreshed. You also know your hair won't smell bad. You will notice the smell as your hair moves and it has a pleasant almost calming smell to it.

Love this shampoo

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Volumizing Shampoo:

I absolutely love everything about this shampoo. It has a great smell, it cleans the hair very well, it makes my hair feel full, and it makes it feel smooth. I would recommend this to everyone. If you are like me and have lifeless and flat hair, run out and buy this shampoo as soon as possible and give it a try!

As far as effectiveness goes i give this shampoo a perfect ten. I was skeptical at first because i have tried so many shampoos in the past, but i am pleasantly surprised by this one. I have soft, full thick feeling hair and i also have noticed that my hair isn't as frizzy as it usually is. I recommend this for the sole purpose of frizz control, my hair looks wild all the time and i have noticed a huge difference lately.

My favorite thing about this shampoo would be the smell. I love the sweet, almost tropical scent it has. I feel refreshed and relaxed in the shower when i use this. It almost could double as an aroma therapy product as well.

Great Title, it does Voluminize, control, and smells great

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Volumizing Shampoo:

I do love this shampoo as one of my favorites. Love the smell, the way it makes my hair feel clean. But most of all it does give my hair a lot more volume than other shampoos. It lasts longer so I don't have to shampoo as often. The conditioner that is made to go along with this shampoo also is great and has a clean smell to it. Makes my hair super soft and controllable.

Does what it says, volumizing. My hair feels fresh, clean and a lot thicker when using this shampoo. Don't have to wash everyday either. Nice soft feeling and controllable. The conditioner is also clean smelling and makes my hair feel so soft and in control.

The scent is fresh, clean and always nice. Better than a lot of other shampoos I have tried.
      Do not like the fruity smells at all, this is a clean smelling shampoo. The conditioner that is made to go along with this shampoo has a great clean smell also. Make my hair so soft

Not my favorite shampoo

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Volumizing Shampoo:

I don't like this shampoo. It says volumizing but I think it weighs down my hair instead of give it body. Every patene shampoos I've tried have made my hair staticky as well. It does have a good smell. That would probably be the only thing I can say positive about the product

Makes your hair feel amazing!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Volumizing Shampoo:

This product is great for thoroughly washing your hair. Every time I use it , I always feel that my hair is extremely clean and smooth. I love the overall feeling of the shampoo and the smell. I feel like its very effective and have repeatedly bought this product for my hair care needs. I would recommend this product. The price is reasonable for the great quality. I've even caught my husband using my (this) shampoo and he loves it! It leaves your hair feeling very soft. Pantene offers a variety of shampoo products but this is definitely my favorite. The hair care product is great at providing volume to fine hair. We all know that's a major plus! This product is a must buy!

Very effective! Leaves your hair feeling clean and beautiful. This hair care product from Pantene is great for making hair look thicker and soft.

The scent is refreshing and nice. I love the smelling it throughout the day.

Doesn't help much with volume, but doesn't weigh hair down

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Volumizing Shampoo:

I have used Pantene Pro-V Volumizing shampoo for a couple of months and I would not purchase it again. I have been using it with the Pantene Pro-V Volumizing conditioner. It does a great job with cleaning. I use hair gel and hair spray and it removes the products completely. It leaves my hair feeling clean and gets all of the stiffness out. The smell is pleasant and not overwhelming. It smells pretty feminine. It doesn't help as much with volume as other products I have used. On the other hand, it doesn't weigh hair down which can be a problem with products when you have fine hair. I sometimes have trouble with having oily roots and this seems to clean the roots thoroughly. It's a lot more affordable than salon brands and readily available at a lot of different retailers. It gives a nice lather and is enjoyable to use. It is easy to rinse out. I just wasn't that impressed overall.

Leaves my hair voluminous without drying it out.

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Volumizing Shampoo:

I was using a different shampoo claiming full volume, but would leave my hair dry and brittle. I could feel the difference after using pantene the first day, I had no static, no dryness and no brittle hair.

Love the way my hair is so full...especially love the fact that I have no more static!!

The scent is good, but I think for the price it could better.