Other Hair Sprays:

Pantene Pro-V Style Volume Hairspray

Pantene Volume Hairspray works well for me

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Style Volume Hairspray:

I love using Pantene shampoos and conditioners. I have very long, fine, straight hair. I gave up trying to curl or style my hair a long time ago because it just doesn't stay. The only way my hair will hold a style or curls is if I use so much hairspray it makes my hair stiff and unmovable. I cannot stand stiff, hard hair. I would rather have straight, healthy, touchable, movable hair. Also, if you use hairsprays that stiffen hair too much they are not easy to wash out. I like Pantene Pro-V Style Volume Hairspray. I spray my hair all over and let dry then I will brush again. This tames any fly-aways and gives my hair extra volume. Then I will brush it and spray again and then I am ready to go. If you are looking for a hairspray that glues your hair so that it doesn't move this hairspray probably isn't for you. I will buy this when I have coupons, which Pantene offers all the time because it is a little pricey compared to other brands. Pantene hairspray smells really good also.

Good. long lasting hairspray

from Roswell, GA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Style Volume Hairspray:

I really like the Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume hairspray. I must admit that I am not the biggest fan of other Pantene products, particularly their conditioners. I happened upon a great clearance sale on the hairspray, and coupled with a coupon I got this product almost free. Otherwise, I probably would not have tried it. I was extemely pleasantly surprised at how much I like this hairspray, and I have continued to buy it. The spray has a pleasant smell -- actually not much of a smell at all, which I like. The spray comes out evenly, and not in a heavy line the way some hair sprays can. It does a great job of holding my style throughout the day without leaving my hair feeling stiff or heavy. I can brush my hair after applying the spray, and it still holds well. To me, this is the mark of a really good hair spray. I also love the fact that I can touch my hair without feeling any stiff residue at all. To me this product is well worth the money.

Stay Put Hairstyle

from Genoa City, WI

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Style Volume Hairspray:

Guilty as charged.  Teenager in the midst of the 80's high hair revolution.  Although I don't have high hair, the spiral perm or use the curling iron every day anymore, when I want my style to stay put, I want it to stay put.  After justifiably retiring the Aqua Net, I had trouble finding a hair spray that would keep the hold but not FREEZE my hair.  I wanted something to look natural and actually be able to put my fingers or a pick through to finish the style without fear of losing either.   I grew quite fond of the Pantene line and prefer it greatly over other hairsprays that I have purchased either at the drugstore OR the salon.  I get a nice natural looking hold and the cost is very reasonable.  I was swayed away by a sale and coupon for another brand of the same price category, but the quality was NO WHERE near the same.  When I'm going out, I want to turn heads - and the style I leave the house with is the one I want all night.  THIS is the hairspray for that!