Other Hair Conditioners:
Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner

Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner

Pros

Cons

Pantene is one of the best

I love, love,love Pantene! I use this conditioner every time I wash my hair. I color my hair and it gets quite dried out,but I can honestly feel the difference after conditioning with Pantene. I like to shampoo,put the Pantene on, put on a shower cap and leave it on for the duration of my shower. The shower cap seems to help the Pantene really penetrate the hair shaft. I rinse well. The condioner is nice and thick and I especially love the scent. My hair comes out both soft and smooth. This is one conditioner that even my hair stylest recommends (and they are not usually fond of products that you can purchase in the department /drugstore). Now for the price.. Pantene is a very reasonable price. It always goes on sale, and that is when I stock up on it. I also always have a coupon. When you combine the coupon with a sale it is very inexpensive. I have three daughters , and they also love it. I think this conditioner is a great value, a great quality, and  great for all types of hair.

It doesn't do what the label says!!

I purchased this product in hopes of taming my frizzy hair.  This product didn't live up to it's name.  The frizziness was not helped, not even a small amount.  I still had the frizziness as well and my hair not feeling clean.  It was very "fuzzy and poofy" and even after brushing, didn't feel like I had brushed it.  My hair felt "fat" and it was rather embarrassing.  I was extremely disappointed because I had hoped that Pantene would have created a better product.

Great to detangle the curls!

from Grand Haven, MI

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner:

I have naturally curly and long hair--I can't get by with ANY other conditioners but Pantene. This one seems to be the absolute best I have ever had at taking out tangles.

It doesn't stop the frizzies for sure, that's another product. But detangling is what it does!

Great hair conditioner.

from TN

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner:

I love Pantene Pro-V hair products. There is no exception for this Smooth & Sleek Conditioner. I have very long and straight hair and this hair conditioner works perfectly for me. Since my hair is so long, it tends to tangle easily and the Smooth & Sleek conditioner softens my hair so well the tangles brush right out. I love how smooth and soft my hair is after I use the conditioner along with the shampoo. I love that the conditioner leaves no greasy residue in my hair like some other conditioners do. Also, with some other brands my hair ends up being really frizzy and dry looking. Pantene's conditioner is the opposite. My hair is so pretty and moisturized. I would recommend this conditioner to anyone who has dry, damaged, frizzy hair because it really does moisturize and soften the hair really well.

Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner works great. It leaves my dry, frizzy hair very smooth and silky. It also makes my hair look really shiny. It's great because it helps my dry hair as well as my dry scalp.

The smell of this Pantene conditioner is amazing. I love that the scent lasts in my hair all day long. I get compliments on my hair smelling good all the time.

Pantene smooth and sleek my choice

from Ellwood City, PA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner:

Pantene has so many verities to choose from these days and I really don't like all the choices. I am very disappointed if I can not find the smooth and sleek brand of conditioner. The smooth and sleek has a scent that I can live with, although I would like to have an unscented option available that would also be smooth and sleek. I have long hair and during the summer I swim daily therefore I wash my hair daily and I need to condition it daily as well. The smooth and sleek allows me to use less and still receive all the benefits of Pantene and the extra benefits of having smooth hair without the frizzy that sometimes comes with daily washing. My hair goes through a lot of abuse during the summer with clorine and sun exposure but my commitment to Pantene smooth and sleek conditioner keeps it all under control. The only problem that I have is when I can not purchase this brand and usually if I settle for another brand of Pantene I am not very hapy with those other choices.

The smooth and sleek is very effective

I do not like most of the scents in the different variety of Pantene Conditioners or Shampoo, however I tolerate the scent of the smooth and sleek and yet I would like to have an unscented choice.

Great conditioner to keep your hair from getting frizzy

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner:

The Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner is one of the best conditioners for keeping my frizzy hair from becoming too unmanagebale. It is in the mid-price range, and I really like that you can buy it at any convenience store or larger supermarket.

I have color-treated hair, and this does not make the color fade at all. I only have to use a small amount, which is really good because it makes the bottle last a long time! In addition to lasting a long time, this conditioner also keeps my hair really soft and shiny.

Typically, with other conditioners, I have to apply an anti-frizz product after I wash and condition my hair. With Pantene Smooth & Sleek, I can just blow dry my hair without adding any additiong products.

This keeps my hair from getting frizzy throughout the day.

I really like the scent of all of the Pantene Pro-V products I have ever used, and this one smells exactly the same as the rest of their products. It keeps your hair smelling great all day long.

Great product

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner:

I really enjoy using Pantene products. I especially liked using the smooth and sleek conditioner. I love that this product reminds me of a very high end salon brand but you can buy this product on a budget! I often times use coupons for this product which can be really helpful with saving money but not giving up the quality. This conditioner left my hair feeling extremely soft. I love that it didn't leave my hair oily and weighed down like some conditioners will do. I also really love that it left my hair so shiny and beautiful. When you use this product your hair will be soft, smooth, and shiny! I also adore the way it made my hair smell. My hair smelled wonderful for hours! It also made my hair volume filled! My husband loves running his fingers through my hair after using this product!

This is an extremely effective conditioner that will leave your hair soft and shiny!

My Favorite Smelling Conditioner

from New York, NY

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner:

Pantene prides itself as being the number 1 haircare brand in the world. They manufacture a wide range of excellent haircare products. Their Pro-V Smooth conditioner works wonders for those with thick, unruly hair like me. My hair has the tendency to become dry and frizzy n the winter months leaving me with more flyaways and breakages. This is not a great look. Thankfully Pantene have created a wonderful conditioner designed especially to smooth those with thick, frizzy hair like myself.

The Pro-V Smooth conditioner is formulated to lock out humidity to keep frizz from forming. This helps make my hair more manageable, especially after blow drying. Even at the end of a hard days work my hair still feels soft and looks smooth. This is a testament to how well it works.

As great as this product works, the scent is even better. This is my favorite smelling conditioner. It has a fresh clean smell with exactly the right amount of fragrance. I love not only the way my hair smells after use, but also my hands.

As an added bonus, Pantene Pro-V Smooth conditioner is gentle enough for those with color treated hair. I color my hair once a month and happy with the way it protects the color and prevents it from fading.

The one negative with this Pantene conditioner may seem minor or petty, but is both a problem and a nuisance. The bottle is very firm and stiff which makes dispensing the exact amount of conditioner difficult. It also renders emptying the bottle near impossible. This results in me wasting a not insignificant amount of conditioner. However, this is a small price to pay for a 5 star conditioner that is not only extremely effective but a great smelling one too.

Pantene Pro-V Conditioner is extremely effective for those with thick, unruly hair. It helps tame my frizzy hair and leaves it looking sleek and feeling soft, even in the winter months.

Of all the conditioner's I have tried, Pantene Pro-V is the best smelling. It smells clean and fresh with just the right amount of fragrance.

Pantene Pro V Smooth and Sleek Gets the Job Done

from Houston, TX

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner:

A good conditioner can go a long way toward improving the health of the hair and scalp and, thankfully, manufacturers have produced some very effective conditioning products that work quite well and definitely improve the overall vitality of the hair. One of them is Pantene Pro V Smooth and Sleek Conditioner.

Conditioner Facts and Commentary:

Pantene Pro V Smooth and Sleek Conditioner is a soap and perfume- scented conditioner product, white in color with a medium thickness, much like most other conditioners. Pantene specially formulated this product to deal with the special problems faced by those with curly hair and thick hair who often have issues with straightening and other problems.

My hair is neither curly nor thick, but I have still used Pantene Pro V Smooth and Sleek Conditioner with a good deal of success. The conditioner is easy enough to apply and rinse and since my hair is short, it takes very little to get the job done. Once rinsed, the hair feels smooth and clean. And once dry, it looks and feels healthy, without the weighted down feeling or look that I often get with other conditioners.

Pantene Pro V Smooth and Sleek Conditioner is a newer entry in the Pantene lineup and thanks to its well- known name and deep advertising and distribution channels, it is a fairly easy product to find. Not only do most large grocery retailers carry it, but it can also be found in smaller carryouts and in most all online stores that sell shampoo. And the product is priced fairly- a little bit higher than the average but not very much so.

Bottom Line Viewpoint:

Pantene Pro V Smooth and Sleek Conditioner is a very good product from Pantene, a brand from which I have enjoyed many good hair care experiences. I don’t fret over my hair like some people and it is too short to develop any real problems, but I like a conditioner than I can count on and Pantene Pro V Smooth and Sleek Conditioner is one such product.

This conditioner works effectively on my short hair, softening and conditioning as it should.

This product has an acceptable scent, although nothing amazing or memorable.

Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek conditioner does just that!

from Blountsville, AL

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner:

There are ALOT of shampoo's and conditioners out there. I don't even know how many my family has tried. However, I'm pleased to say that we have finally found hair products that we continue to go back too! We needed a deep conditioner that would make our hair smooth, sleek, and healthy. Pantene's Pro-V Smooth and Sleek conditioner has does just that! I'm pleased with the product and the price. Pantene's family of products are all economical without sacrificing quality. Sure you can get "cheaper" shampoo's and conditioners...but you will pay the price ultimately with greasy, unclean hair. Spend a few cents more, and try Pantene. You will be so pleased with the product, you will not turn back to another.

good conditioner

from La Puente, CA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner:

I stumbled upon this conditioner by accident. I had run  out of the brand I  ususally used one day, my mom had bought this, even though it referenced it was for straight hair(my hair is wavy) I thought hey even if it doesn't work that great for my hair it is better than skipping conditioner alltogether.  Well to my surprise this actually works pretty well for my hair.  It was easy to work into my thick hair, and my hair felt instantly softer and smoother.  So far so good, but I thought my hair would still be a frizzy tangled mess when I got out of the shower.  I was wrong!  My hair was softer, easier to manage and get all of the tangles out.   The true test came once my hair had finished drying it was actually way less frizzy.  Who would of thought a products desight for stright hair bwould actually work on wavy hair.  I love pantene and this conditioner has made me faithfull to the brand, i love it!

I love Pantene Smooth and Sleek

from Floral Park, NY

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner:

I generally love pantene products and I've been using them for the past 7 years. Pantene's Smooth and Sleek shampoo and conditioner was God sent. It did wonders for my hair. My hair is generally big and frizzy, but Smooth and Sleek kept it well tamed,and shiny without it being too heavy. But then they came out with new products, like Always Smooth and it became difficult to find it in stores. I had to buy them at online drugstores IF i was lucky enough to find them. Always Smooth was just not the same. Now they've come with a new line of products and they're even worse! And now it has become almost impossible to find Smooth and Sleek unless you want to shell out a hefty sum for it. I've tried many other shampoos and conditioners but none match up to what Smooth and Sleek did to my hair. Right now I've been using Body Shop's Banana Shampoo and Conditioner and it makes my hair look and feel different but at 5.99 for 8 oz it is still way more than what I used to pay for Smooth and Sleek. I miss those days.