Other Hair Conditioners:

Pros

Cons

Keeps my hair straight

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Smooth Conditioner:

Pantene Pro-V is one of my favorite conditioners, and it does a great job of keeping my hair smooth and straight. My hair is very long and frizzy, so I always need to use conditioner to keep it from getting too frizzy. I typically put this conditioner in my hair and leave it in for a few minutes so it creates more of a deep conditioning. This does a great job of getting the knots out of my hair. I am always able to brush thru my hair after I use this. It keeps my hair knot free all day long.

I really like how this product smells, and it keeps my hair smelling nice all day long. Even though it's a little expensive, it is definitely worth the cost. You can normally find coupons for Pantene Pro-V products, and you can find it at pretty much any store that carries shampoo and conditioner.

This does a great job of keeping the knots out of my hair. It also keeps it moisturized so it doesn't get too frizzy throughout the day.

This keeps my hair smelling nice all day long.

Pantene Pro V- Great for silky smooth hair!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Smooth Conditioner:

This is a great product and one that I enjoy using. I would highly recommend it to others. As a non-salon product it is cost effective and yet works well.

This product has worked well with my medium length, highlighted, thick hair. I tend to get build up around the roots of my hair and this product helps to remove it and does not encourage anything further to build up. My hair is softer and smoother after using this product and even split ends do not appear that way after use. My girls who are 5 and 2 also use this product once a week to help their hair to be softer and smoother as well as to eliminate tangles in their hair.

This conditioner has a nice mild scent. It is not overwhelming and you can smell it in your hair for a few hours after you have conditioned it. I really love when my daughters have had their hair conditioned with it because you can smell it in their hair as you tuck them into bed. It is very pleasant. With my girls, I can still faintly smell it in the morning when they get up.

Pantene Pro V Smooth tames my unruly hair

from Andover, MN

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Smooth Conditioner:

I must say that I was skeptical that a conditioner could help smooth down my hair.  I had always used a smoothing balm or cream to do this function.  When I purchased the Pantene Pro -V smooth conditioner i was anxious to put it to the test.  I loved it from the first washing.  I could not believe how much more manageable my hair was!  It felt conditioned and smooth and not at all heavy or sticky like some of the other products make it.  I really didn't need much other product at all, but if I do use a shine or smoothing cream I don't need to use near as much. It also helps with the hair straightener.  I don't have to spend as much time straightening and that is a good thing. I am currently on my second bottle of this product and will continue to use it.  The smell is also very nice.  I would recommend this product to all who have thick hair with a lot of body that needs to be calmed down.  Yeah for Pantene Smooth.

Pantene Pro V Smooth Cond. smooths my long, fine and curly hair

from Valatie, NY

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Smooth Conditioner:

I have always had issues with combing my waist length, fine but curly hair after shampooing and conditioning.  This problem was resolved when I was introduced to Pantene Pro V Smooth conditioner.  It was recommended by more than one friend.

I have tried dozens of conditioners over the years and having such fine hair that is fairly curly poses a problem.  When I would use a conditioner heavy enough to allow me to brush through the curls, the weight of the conditioner would usually make my curls limp, almost non-existant. If I used a conditioner that was light weight I ended up with snarly, frizzy hair.  I no longer have to tolerate flat hair that is usually greasy before the day is done or the other extreme, hair that look and feels dry and fly away.  Pantene Pro V Smooth conditioner allows me to comb through tangle free curly hair.

This conditioner is not so heavy as to weight my curls down or leave my hair with a non washed greasy look and not so light as to leave me with snarls and fly away frizz.  I will not change my choice of conditioner.

Pantene Pro V is a great conditioner!

from Liberty, KY

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Smooth Conditioner:

I am in love with Pantene Pro V Smooth Conditioner!!! It is the only conditioner I will buy for my hair. It makes my hair softer than any other conditioner and it does not leave it oily or greasy feeling/looking, and it is very hard to find a conditioner that won't leave my hair feeling or looking oily or greasy. Also, Pantene Pro V Smooth Conditioner smells great!!! It leaves my hair smelling great. I always blow dry and straighten my hair, and when i use Pantene Pro V Smooth Conditioner my hair does not look dull or lifeless after I get finished blow drying and straightening my hair. The Pantene Pro V Smooth Conditioner also works like it says it will. My hair is wavy/curly and whenever i blow dry or straightner my hair it tends to always frizz out or have little flyaways, but when i use Pantene Pro V Smooth Conditioner it tames my hair and makes it where i have less frizz and less flyaways. I love this product!!