Other Shampoos:

Pantene Pro-V Silver Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Shampoo

Pros

Cons

BRING BACK PANTENE SILVER

Love the Pantene Silver and always received compliments on my WHITE hair. I don't mind getting older, but I still want to look good. Now I cannot find the Pantene Silver anywhere!! The other brands I've tried have not given my hair the luster that I get with Pantene. Please bring it back.

Hair Quality does not improve

I have used many shampoos of Pantene and this was a shampoo I purchased recently after I had received a free sample of the same brand and product few months back. I found that there was a difference in the sample I received and the product I purchased. The sample product was very good and I could find that my hair feels soft and smooth.

After the sample product got over, I ordered this product online and got it at the MRP price with free shipping. I used this product for a month continuously but did not find a huge difference in the texture and quality of my hair. The hair fall reduced a bit and that was the only difference observed. My hair was a bit rough earlier but after using this shampoo, I did not find my hair soft or smooth as the bran claims to make the quality improve. I did not get as to why there was a difference in the sample and the purchased product. I do not recommend purchasing this product after my bad experience.

Keep your hair color longer

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Silver Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Shampoo:

I like to keep my hair color as long as I can and love how this shampoo helps me keep my hair color looking new, preserved longer,and protected. Ever since I started using this shampoo I have noticed that my hair has kept its color longer and I also have all the great benefits like shiny soft hair and more volume.

This shampoo works great and has proved to me that it works because my hair color has lasted a month longer than what it usually does and is barely fading like it did when I used other shampoo brands. I have gotten many healthy hair benefits and have loved being able to keep my hair color longer.

I am very sensitive to a lot of highly perfumed body and hair products but this shampoos scent did not bother me and it actually has a wonderful fresh, clean, natural scent that is not at all over powering and leaves my hair smelling wonderful but yet not overly perfumy.

Pantene Pro-V Silver Expressions Color Shampoo Is Great Price

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Silver Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Shampoo:

Love this color enhancing shampoo. It works great on my hair, making it look even better. Nice sheen, and color very soft. After using this for 8 months. I still use it. Many other shampoos just dry my hair out. I decided to give this product a try. I'm glad I did. The texture of my hair has improved greatly. I trust this shampoo, and will continue to buy this product as long as it is kept on the shelves. This is such an excellent shampoo. I would recommend this to my family, and friends.

Very gentle on the scalp, and hair. A great enhancement to the color of my hair. I'm glad I had a chance to try this enhancing shampoo out. My hair used to be very damaged, and now no more flakes. That to me is wonderful.

Nice fresh fragrance. A shampoo with a nice smell to it is something I like. I will continue to purchase this shampoo because it gets the job done, and at the same time my hair looks, and feels great.

Pantene Pro V is good shampoo.

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Silver Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Shampoo:

I bought this Pantene Pro V because my hair was very dried out and frizzy. This product was advertised as being good for damaged hair so I figured I would give it a shot. It worked very well and left my hair feeling very healthy and clean. It also smells very good and the scent stays with you for hours. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to you if your are looking for a shampoo too keep your hair healthy and moisturized.

This shampoo is very effective. As well as moisturizing your hair and leaving it healthy it also cleans your hair very well. I have to wash my hair twice sometimes to get it really clean. This can leave your hair feeling very dry wnd limp. I have never had this problem with this shampoo. It has always left my hair very soft and healthy. It is also very clean and light feeling.

This shampoo has a great scent. It leaves your hair smelling very fresh and clean. The scent also stays with you for hours which means your hair smells clean all day.

Hair Quality does not improve

from NA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Silver Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Shampoo:

Don't color my hair anymore! But I used this product when I was!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Silver Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Shampoo:

I recently stopped color treating my hair. But when I was color treating my hair, this was one of my go-to products! It's color brightening, it doesn't wash out the color! My hair color would last longer, my split ends reduced, my hair wasn't rough, I used it after color treating my hair, my color treatment would last for 3 months instead of my roots coming out at a month. Which is amazing. The price for this product is very low for such a good product. I'm glad I can find this product nearly anywhere.

This shampoo aloud my color treatment to last longer! I noticed it would take my roots longer to show up at least an inch. My roots would stay back for 3 months instead Of only one month! Which saved money, and the hassle, and hair damage.

I didn't really find the scent of this shampoo desirable. It didn't last, but although I was only using this product for color reasons. I wouldn't buy this product according to smell.

The best enhancing shampoo for color treated hair!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Silver Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Shampoo:

I bought this product awhile back after I had my hair colored for the second time in my life. The first time I had trouble keeping the color bright and the color wore out so fast. However, this time around when I used this product I could really tell a difference in the brightness of the color! It really helped to keep the color beautiful as if I had just had it colored right out of the salon!

Love it!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Silver Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Shampoo:

I grew up with this stuff. My Mom used it and I love the smell of her hair and the way it felt when she used to hold me. Even now, it is a signature part of her and being with her at home. As a college student it is too expensive for me, but when I get the chance to go home, that is the smell that makes it seem like home.

My Mom's hair was always very soft.

Mom always smelled good. It was her smell.

This shampoo is awesome.

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Silver Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Shampoo:

This is the best shampoo I have use for grey hair it's even better when used with the conditioner. It take a lot so it last awhile. I have tried other shampoos for grey hair and I have found that this product is the best on the market no doubt about it. I love it!!

The "salt" in my salt and pepper hair is beautifully bright!

from Mchenry, IL

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Silver Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Shampoo:

I started going gray when I was about 20 years old. It began in streaks, sort of a natural highlight, so I just let it go to see what would happen. My mother had salt and pepper hair when I was a kid and, to me, it looked pretty neat! A few years ago I noticed that the gray didn't look as white as I wanted--in contrast to the dark hair--and I wondered what I might be able to do about that. Then I discovered Pantene Pro-V Gray Expressions and I have been so happy with the results! The shampoo is a dark purple color which somehow cleans up the gray and makes it brighter without leaving any sort of purple glow to my hair. The conditioner is a lighter purple color and works to smooth the more coarse texture of the gray hair. I receive a lot of compliments on my hair!

BRING BACK PANTENE SILVER