Other Misc. Styling Products:
Pantene Pro-V
Pantene Pro-V Silky Moisture Whip Hair Styler

Pantene Pro-V Silky Moisture Whip Hair Styler

This is not your mother's mousse!

from Baltimore, MD

Pros

Cons

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Silky Moisture Whip Hair Styler:

I don't think Pantene is advertising this product as a "mousse" per se, but that is what it reminded me of as I dispensed it from the container and it foamed into my hand. Unfortunately, I did not realize how fast the product came out until I already had a whole palm full of it on my hand. I thought for sure this amount would be too much but did not want to waste it so applied all of it to my hair. Surprisingly, I did not end up with stiff hair pasted to my head like I would have with the mousses of old. Rather, I had the best hair day I'd had in months! My hair moved freely and looked smooth and shiny. I found I had much better results with Pantene Pro-V Silky Moisture Whip Hair Styler than the salon brand product I had been using. Since my initial use, I have learned to better control the amount I dispense and continue to achieve great results. I am only giving it a 9 instead of a 10 because the scent seems to have changed to a more medicinal smell as I have neared the bottom of the container, but this has not prevented me from using it. Previously, the scent was similar to other Pantene products. I highly recommend this product!