Other Shampoos:
Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner

Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner

Pros

Cons

Pantene Pro-v 2 in 1 Volumizing is Terrfic!

If you have limp, flat hair, looking for something to give it that perk me up look then look no further. Pantene ProV   2 in 1 Volumizing shampoo with conditioner should be what you are looking for. I have personally used this and continue to do so as it works so well you can really notice the difference. I used to use other shampoos and would have to wash my thick hair 2 times at least to get it clean. With this type of Pantene, I have the conditioner within the shampoo and have only needed to wash my hair once now. I am a loyal customer and love the smaller bottles as they are easier to grip when your in the shower. When I use this shampoo, I can actually go 4-5  days without having to wash my hair if need be  as it keeps it cleanness and luster. My hair fluffs out with volume nice. Thats the look I want.This is a product that comes from a reliable company and they stand behind what they sell. And, of course, I would not buy it if it didn't work well. I want to get my moneys worth and with this Pantene I finally do.I recieved a sample of this and was glad to get it. Love trying samples so that was nice to have. Pantene is a terrific product.

Pantene Volume Shampoo + Conditioner

I am a regular pantene user for about a few years now, I have flat hair and hair that gets oily easily. I really hate that about my hair because I always feel like my hair is weighing down on my face, feeling heavy and whatsoever. I decided to try Pantene's volume shampoo+conditioner, it was actually very good at first, but after using it for a few days, I noticed it would slowly dim down on the amount of volume it was adding to my hair, and next thing you know it, my hair was flat and getting oily easily after a few uses back to back. I wash my hair every night and if I don't wash it every night, say I skip a night, my hair gets really nasty :(... I wish there was something to cure that. But I use this every other night, I alternate with my aussie volume shampoo and I think it is working out really well that way, because my hair feels volumized + it isn't as oily if I use pantene's volume shampoo+conditioner every other night instead. So, I guess it is just me and my hair that is the problem, but I really love the smell of all pantene shampoos!

Wonderful product.

from Ohio

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I love this shampoo. You cannot go wrong for the price. If you are looking for a decently priced product to liven up fine flat hair, this is your shampoo! The best part about this Pantene Pro- V shampoo is that it does have conditioner in it so it adds that extra moisture to your hair that most shampoos don't have in them. I have very thin and limp hair, I would say after about two washes i noticed a difference in the feeling of my hair. It looked more lively and full! You will not be disappointed in this shampoo. I highly recommend it to anyone with limp hair.

This product really is effective. You start noticing a difference in your hair within two or three washes. It adds some extra life and volume in your hair along with extra moisturizer.

This shampoo/ conditioner smells amazing. It had a nice and clean smell to it and its not overpowering. You will smell the fresh cleanliness of your hair many hours after washing it.

Not a Good Combination

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I wanted to streamline my morning routine so I could actually take a few minutes to eat breakfast in the morning before heading to work. I decided to try Pantene's Volume 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner so I could eliminate an extra step in the shower. The shampoo aspect of this product works like any other shampoo. I definitely felt like my hair was clean after using this product. Pantene's downfall is on the conditioner end of this product. My hair felt rough and dry after using this product, especially the ends. My hair was badly tangled and it took a long time to comb out all of the knots. Big clumps of hair came out when I finally managed to get my comb to go through. My hair actually looked damaged after using this product. Usually after using a conditioner my hair feels soft and smooth and I have no trouble combing through my hair in a minute or two. I usually have very few knots if any at all. This product was more like a stand-alone shampoo, which wasn't what I was looking for. There is nothing conditioning about this product.

This product is effective as a shampoo only and completely terrible as a conditioner.

There was nothing wrong or bad about the scent, but also nothing special either. This product smells like every other shampoo and conditioner on the market.

I have thin hair, but Pantene gives it great volume.

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

My thin hair often falls flat, but I find using this shampoo helps my hair have more volume. It makes my hair smell great, which is a bonus! However, my hair is a little on the dry side when I use this shampoo so I compliment it with a moisturizing conditioner even though it already has conditioner in it.

It says and volumizes and it sure does! My thin hair looks much fuller and thicker after using this product. It is not necessary to use a blowdryer to get full looking hair; just using the shampoo will yield great results. Blowdrying does, however, help the cause. I also find that if I wash my hair every other day, the shampoo is more effective and it has more volume right after washing.

It smells AWESOME. Pantene is the best smelling shampoo. I am still able to smell my shampoo throughout the day and it makes me feel clean! I have used many hair products and Pantene has the best scent by far.

Up with Volume!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

Although I don't use this product often, I do use it when going out to a special occasion to give my hair a bit more of a bouncy look. My hair is naturally wavy, however, it's not as thick as it used to be. When needed, I use this shampoo to give my hair the needed extra volume and it works great! It makes my hair look like it has a lot of volume without blowing my hair up like a clown and I believe it would work for all hair types. There's not necessarily a bad/good scent to it- it's just the shampoo so it doesn't have a clear distinct scent I guess haha, but it doesn't smell bad, so you should have no problems using it. The fact that it's also a 2 in 1 makes the job easier and you can have voluminous hair in a matter of a shower time instead of having to do both a shampoo and a separate condition. It is a great package overall, and it keeps your hair feeling great. I don't know how the results are long term since I don't use it every single day, but for occasions where you want a nice added volume, this shampoo is for you! I also have oily hair, so if you need help with that- look no further! Pantene does it again with another great shampoo product in its line.

From Flat to Va-va-va-voom!

from Florence, SC

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I have extremely thin straight hair and have tried many shampoos over the years but could never find one that really added volume. Conditioner was out of the question because it always left my hair even straighter. So I tried this Pantene not really expecting too much but was I surprised. It really adds volume and conditions without leaving your hair flat. It is the only shampoo I use now. My daughter tried it as well and now she won't use anything else. It is a little pricey but well worth the money. Thanks Pantene!

Pantene Volume Shampoo + Conditioner

from Egg Harbor Township, NJ

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

Pantene Pro-v 2 in 1 Volumizing is Terrfic!

from Boondocks the heart of Northern , NY

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

The Pantene Volume Shampoo and Conditioner is worth every penny!

from Topeka, KS

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

Pantene Pro-V consistenly offers quality, afforable products.  I began using the Pantene Pro-V sheer volume shampoo and conditioner in one product about a year ago.  Using the combination shampoo and conditioner saves me time in the shower and works just as well as a seperate shampoo followed by a conditioner.  My time as a busy mom is valuable so anything that can free up a few minutes is worth it -- and in this case I'm not sacrificing quality.  After using the shampoo/conditioner combination, I find that my hair is soft and more manageable.  Pantene Pro-V sheer volume also adds the body and volume that it promises -- and lasts all day!  I love the fragrance of the shampoo/conditioner -- it's not too strong or over powering, but is very pleasant and clean-smelling.  Pantene always has plenty of coupons available which make the shampoo and conditioner as affordable as any store brand.

Pantene Volume Shampoo + Conditioner is the best!

from Escanaba, MI

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

Pantene's Volume Shampoo + Conditioner is the only two in one I will ever use again. Most of them make your hair dry or greasy. This keeps your hair perfect. The commercials are right. This shampoo conditioner two in one is salon quality for perfectly managable hair. Even if it's super limp like mine! You don't even have to use it twice like you do with most two in one shampoo and conditioners. Best of all it is inexpensive! You do not need to use much so you definitely get your money's worth! Even if you have super long hair like I do. Usually it seems like I need the entire shampoo bottle for one wash! No other brand works through your hair and targets every strand like this does! I have used many different kinds of shampoos, conditioners and two in ones, but none of those can match up. Not even what they use in the salons! Another plus to this shampoo is that since it is in one bottle it's fast!

Nothing else compares to this!

from Little Rock, AR

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

The Pantene 2-in1 volume shampoo/conditioner is the only product that leaves my hair feeling clean, yet not weighed down by moisturizers.  I have tried many other shampoo/condiertioner's and not one of them leaves my hair as nice as this product.