Other Shampoos:
Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Shampoos

Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Shampoos

Works awesome

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Shampoos:

I have tried lots of hair products and I keep coming back to Pantene. I love their beautiful lengths line, it does just what it says. I have hair that's about 3 feet long and it can be a nightmare to brush out. I noticed a lot less breakage with beautiful lengths Shampoo and conditioner. When I brush my hair I don't see and hear my hair snapping. It seems to make my hair moisturized, and less prone to breakage. I even use this on my daughters long and thin hair and get great results. She hates to have her hair brushed because of its tendency to tangle, not with beautiful lengths. Definitely worth a try. It works better than products that cost much more, and a little goes a long way.

Pantene looks and smells great

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Shampoos:

I am a huge fan of Pantene products. My hair stylist once asked me if I used Pantene, and when no one was looking, suggested I try it over the products that the salon sells. It made me try it, and I have been impressed with every product I have tried in the Pantene line. Pantene does make hair look healthier and silkier.  But often times you cannot see that for yourself. What you can do is smell how good the scent is in Pantene products. It's a great smell. Very clean, not overpowering. My daughters have crazy hair, and with Pantene Beautiful Lengths, it's much easier to comb through after they've showered. Without it, we're all crying from the tangles. Beautiful Lengths Shampoo goes very well with Beautiful Lengths Conditioner. The two of them make our family's hair smell and look great! If you or anyone in your family has long hair, I strongly recommend Beautiful Lengths. It's worth the extra price.

WOW!! talking about restoring...

from Columbus, GA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Shampoos:

WOW!!!! first time using this product,and totally fell in love with it.My hair is a mess.Straight from the top and the ends are wavy.Obviously the ends tend to break easily,so i was in much need to found a good shampoo and conditioner that delivers what it says it would.Well...let me tell ya,this one it does what it says.In a period of one week my hair was feeling and looking amazing,not only that it was silky,my ends magically started healing and the shine was superb.

If your hair is complicated as mine,you should definitely give it a try and you'll see you will stick with it.

leaves hair very soft pantene beautiful links

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Shampoos:

I have never found a product to help with long fair, the Pantene beautiful links really leaves my hair soft and smooth. have noticed a drop in split ends by using this product. have already recommended to many friend!

It's hard to find shampoos these days, they have so many different brands with so many offers for your  hair. When i tried this one, along with the conditioner, i found it was so easy to comb through afterwards and when blowdrying hair didn't leave it fuzzy looking. My split ends are almost gone! I am very please with this product and will conitnue to purchase it, even if it's not on sell!

Love it.

from Cumberland, MD

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Shampoos:

I used this Pantene product on my hair and absolutely loved it.  It was fabulous.  Absolutely great.  Made my hair feel soft and easy to style.  I would definitely recommend to a friend.  Price was reasonable and better than paying for shampoo at the salon.  Wasy to find.  All department stores sell this product.  Smells great although I tend to prefer fruitier fragrances.  I have been using this product for several months and intend to keep using it.  See no reason to change.  Conditioner also works great.  I would suggest trying it out especially if you have straight hair that easily gets tangled.  This seemed to get the knots out of my hair easily making it much easier to comb out when I got out of the shower.  Not much more to say about this product other than I really liked it and would definitely tell others that they should try it out.  It was great and I was very satisfied.  Try it yourself.