3.3

Cons

Ineffective.

from Kansas

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Mask:

I have dry and damaged hair. I dye, blow dry, and flat iron my hair and it really takes a toll on it. I saw this Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Mask and decided to give it a try. I've always found Pantene products to be so-so but they are decently priced so it never hurts to try, right?

The product was a let down. The mask didn't have that great of a smell which may be fine to some people but I personally like a good smelling product. It is pretty rich and sticks to your hair well so I figured it would probably work well. Nope. It made no difference in my hair. It was pretty much just like a normal hair conditioner, not a replenishing mask as it's titled. I tried it a few more times but it still did nothing for my hair.

Overall, I do not recommend this product. It's not worth purchasing since it's basically just a hair conditioner, and not even a good one at that. There are much better products out there!

Thick moisture mask

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Mask:

I apply this mask in the shower and I really like it. I like it because it is thick and makes my hair very soft after using it. It doesn't slide off while I'm showering then I just rinse it off when I'm done. I am a fan of the Pantene brand and I like to try there new products. Their line is very good overall for an affordable drugstore brand. I will continue to use this, but it would be better with a nicer scent or no scent would be good too.

Nice and soft hair afterwards.

I would have given this an overall '5' rating, but the scent was not great. It isn't terrible, just could have been better.

Pantene Pro-V Replenishing Mask can't quench my hair's thirst.

from The heart of , NY

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Mask:

***Quick View:*** My hair been through the ringer lately with color, highlights, and heated styling tools. It has been feeling a little coarse so I decided to pick up a deep conditioner to use weekly or twice a week as needed. This one is a decent conditioner but it isn't deep. It can be used daily. I need more hydration right now as a treatment for my dry hair.

***My Take on Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Mask***

This product comes in a 7.6 ounce lilac and white tub. The conditioner is white and a bit too floral for my liking but it's tolerable. The consistency of this conditioning mask is thin. It deosn't feel like many others I have used that were almost as thick as body butter. This one could have been put into a squeeze bottle and would have squeezed out. It isn't runny but more watery than I expected.

Had I looked at the directions, I would have seen that **Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Mask **is really an after shampoo conditioner like most bottled ones. The directions are to apply after shampooing and to leave on for five minutes. It can be used daily or as often as needed. I have loads of daily conditioners. What I was hoping to get was one that really penetrated the hair shaft and gave my hair back the hydration and softness it is missing.

I did use this anyway as a treatment, applying a good amount and leaving it on for around 10 minutes. It rinsed out fine and my hair was only slightly weighed down. But it didn't look much better and didn't feel much better. I have used this product a few times and it does help to strengthen my hair, it seems, and it does condition it enough for daily use. I have scaled back how much I have been using and apply it after shampooing and leave it on while I shave my legs or whatever then rinse it out. It works OK that way but it is not a deep conditioner. I will have to pick up some [Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque, Sleek & Shine][1] or even better, [Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream.][2] Both deeply hydrate better than this product.

***My Viewpoint***

If you're looking for a somewhat light conditioning mask that helps to strengthen your hair, **Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Mask** may be a good choice. It isn't very heavy and can be used daily. I need something that will give me more moisture and smooth my poor abused long hair. This does a nice job after shampooing but it isn't a deep conditioner.*** 3 stars.***

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Garnier-Fructis-Fortifying-Deep-Conditioner-3-Minute-Masque-Sleek-amp-Shine-review-f3107
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Queen-Helene-Cholesterol-Hair-Conditioning-Cream-review-91a92

Not effective enough on damaged or color treated hair.

Very floral.