Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for All Hair Types
Pantene
Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Shampoo

Really repaired my damaged hair.

from La Quinta, CA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Shampoo:

I've used the same shampoo and conditioner for years, but my mom told me about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Reversal and after she raved about it I just had to try it too.  It made a HUGE difference in my hair the first time I used it.  My hair was more manageable, easier to comb out after my shower and it was shinier than it had been in years.

After I'd used it for a week there were more improvements and after I finished the first bottle I was sold.  People were complimenting me on my hair, it had more bounce and my natural waves were more defined, but the biggest proof to me that it works was that I no longer had to use a leave-in conditioner to keep the frizzies at bay.  I live in the desert and it is DRY 360 days out of the year.

This shampoo (and conditioner, I used the set) makes such a difference, it makes my hair as healthy as it was when we lived by the ocean.  I'm VERY happy with this product.

Pantene Time Renewal is a great product for damaged hair

from Corpus Christi, TX

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Shampoo:

I really saw a difference in my hair after using this product.  My hair is softer and shinier and I find it is easier to manage after I blow dry it.  Some days I can blow dry and not have to comb through it again, it looks great!

has a good smell and cleans your hair.

from Chester, VA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Shampoo:

I have been using Pantene shampoos for a while and decided to try the Pantene Pro-v Restoratives Time Renewal shampoo.  The shampoo says that over a month it will repair damaged hair.  My hair has the usual wear and tear that most folks experience since I use a curling iron and hot hair dryer onit daily.  My hair wasn't overly damaged, but I thought it would be good to use a new shampoo to help my hair.

This shampoo worked well to clean my hair, but after using it a few weeks I didn't feel like I had any dramatic results.  I think that for the price I wouldn't purchase this particular Pantene shampoo again, but I would purchase other lower priced Pantene products.

Pantene Pro-V Restorative shampoo is Terrific!

from Farmington, MI

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Shampoo:

I recently bought Pantene Pro-V restorative shampoo. It is an amazing shampoo. It makes my hair feel so soft and smooth. It comes in a tube, so it is easy to handle. You only need a small amount it really lathers up. My hair is flat and limp but really thick. It gave my hair great volume after blow drying with a styling brush. I didn't need to add mousse or gel like I usually do. I also used the matching conditioner with it. I also had a lot of hair falling out all over the bathroom floor. Since I started using the shampoo and the conditioner a few weeks ago I haven't seen as much. Pro-V restorative shampoo has helped strengthened my hair. So now I have strong, soft, resilant,strong,healthy hair that has less fallout. My husband appreciates that since he hates seeing hair all over the bathroom floor everytime I brush my hair. The shampoo also has a nice fragrance. I recomend using the shampoo and the conditioner for better results. Thank you Pantene for a great product!

Pantene Restoratives products are a deal at any price

from Paris, TX

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Shampoo:

I used my first bottles of Pantene Restoratives shampoo and conditioner starting last month. I have waist length hair that is very fine and winter wreaks havoc on it. It was so dry and the split ends were getting really out of control. I've used the regular pantene for over a year but needed something more. I have to tell you that the restoratives line really delivers. It smells great and the shampoo lathers up nicely without having to use a whole handful. Both the shampoo and conditioner rinse out fairly easily without leaving any heavy residue. I actually saw a noticable difference in the look and feel of my hair within two weeks of using these products. I only wash my hair three to four times a week so I am very impressed. What's even better is that my husband just last night told me out of the blue how great my hair looks. Restoratives has really strengthened my hair too. It's not breaking or splitting as easily and I'm not leaving as much hair in my brush now either. It's staying on my head where it's supposed to!! Restoratives has made my hair look and feel healthy and smell great too. I reccommend this product to anybody with hair!