Other Hair Conditioners:
Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenishing Mask

Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenishing Mask

Pros

Cons

Pantene Prov-V Restoratives Mask works wonders on colored hair.

During the winter months, my hair was a wild ball of frizz. I know part of that problem is growing older, but I do color my hair. Other conditioners were not doing the trick for me. I saw Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenishing Mask and decided to give it a try. My dry color treated hair just drank in the moisture!! The longer I left it on, the more conditioned my hair became. Once a week I wash my hair, put the mask on, wrap it in a towel and read email for about 20 minutes. Then when I wash it out, my hair feels like it is 20 years younger!

The cost of the item is a bit high for me, but it lasts a LONG long time. I would highly recommend trying this Replenishing mask if you color treat your hair on a regular basis. It doesn't flatten the hair, but volumizes it instead.

The smell is light and airy. It is the perfect complement to any shampoo. I would highly recommend it considering the results I've had. I am 48 yrs old. The damage is gone.

So So moisture mask

I am going to be changing my hair color in a few weeks and the process will be damaging to my hair. My stylist suggested I use a mask over the next few weeks to get my hair in shape for the upcoming color. I have always liked the Pantene brand of products and I had a coupon for a Pantene product. Honestly I was disappointed in the results. Yes, it smells divine and you do get a fair amount of the product for the price, but the actual moisturizing qualities left a little to be desired. The formula was almost too thick to thoroughly be absorbed into my hair. I left it on for the suggested time but when I took it down from the cap it hadn't really absorbed into my hair, it was resting on the top of the hair shaft. After rinsing my hair was rather dry. Each time I used it which was actually twice a week, my hair still had knots and it was rather difficult to comb out.

My shoulder length color treated hair desperately needs moisture. This mask only did an average job of helping my hair to be easier to comb out and smoother looking. I actually get better results from using a regular conditioner formula.

I'm rather partial to the classic Pantene scent. Very feminine without being fruity.

So So moisture mask

from Eastlake, OH

Reverses hair damage

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenishing Mask:

This hair mask did a great job reversing my hair damage. My hair has endured lots of abuse; I use hot tools every day and I bleach and color it every month. It is filled with split ends and it is extremely dry, so I need to use tons of products that help restore and replenish my extremely damaged hair. This mask does a great job adding back moisture into these dried out strands, and it makes the ends of my hair stronger, making them less prone to split ends, and I feel like ever since I started using this product I have fewer split ends. Overall, this is a great product that works well for people with very damaged hair like me.

This product replenishes my hair, adding tons of hydration back into every dried out strand. It makes my hair healthier, making my hair less prone to split ends, and reducing the amount of split ends I currently have.

The fragrance of this product is strong, but I don't mind it.

This is a great conditioner for split ends.

from West Virginia

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenishing Mask:

I have used many masks on my hair and this one gets my seal of approval. I bought this for much less than I usually expect to pay for a mask while shopping for shampoo. I kind of chose this particular mask because there were a couple to choose from and this one had the best smell. The scent of this is kind of orange like and apple all mixed. It has a fresh, citrus scent and it's kind of tropical at the same time.

The mask is a bit thick but in a good way. The mask comes out more like a gel or a putty but it goes on very smooth. I leave my hair very wet when I apply mask. I start at the tips of my hair and work the mask through my hair and up to my scalp. After I work the product through, I put it in a shower cap.

When I rinsed my hair and let it dry, it felt awesome. My hair stayed soft several days after I used this product. My hair was shiny and silky. I loved this mask. My split ends were so much healthier and my hair didn't break nearly as much. My split ends were also sealed very well.

It's a great mask for long hair. My split ends looked and felt great and my hair was shiny, soft, silky, and ultra moisturized.

It has a nice smell that is great for men and women. My guy even loves the scent.

ok product

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenishing Mask:

I have in the past purchased and used this Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenishing Mask and found that in my opinion it is ok but not the best I have ever tried. I really thought that it would help fix the damage that my hair has but it really did not. In order for your hair to be restored you really must use this every day. Therefore it is a temporary fix not a permanent fix. It did give my hair a little moisture so i gave it a six but other than that the split ends were still there. It says restorative but it did not restore my hair. Another thing about the Pantene product is that the scent is a bit strong. It can be very over powering. If you like a strong scented conditioner then this one is for you. I guess just like with most Pantene products in order for them to keep working you must keep using the Pantene product. You kind of become dependent on it. The price of this product is a little steep but not really expensive. I really would not recommend this to anyone.

One of the best deep conditioners ever!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenishing Mask:

This stuff transformed my coarse, dry and stiff ended hair to something bouncy, luscious and oh so soft! All after one use too. I find it a little bit too heavy to use everyday or even ever other day as a conditioner. Since I only wash my hair every three days, I usually use this every other washing so that it works out to about a once a week use. My hair is very dry from previous highlighting jobs and using the flat iron a couple of times a week. This stuff really put it back into the condition it was prior to all of the dye jobs and heat damage that I have subjected it to. It feels very thick going on, but it washes out very easily, and does not leave it feeling heavy at all, very smooth and soft. I love it when you can tell that your deep conditioner is working right when you wash it out and you can feel the difference right away. The price is really very affordable as well. It is also an easy to find product.

Not worth the money.

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenishing Mask:

Pantene is an ok company. I used to use their products all of the time but I discovered that if you are not buying salon products from an actual salon, and you buy the store brands, you do not get a good product. Pantene has made my hair have a lot of buildup and after I flat iron, there are pieces that stick up everywhere and it is definitely not that smooth! The reason that they can make these products "cheaper" is that they add a lot of wax and fillers. And your hair will definitely feel like it's had wax and fillers added to it! This product does help a tiny bit, so it's better then nothing, but I have found that buying products from salons is the way to go. You might have to spend some extra money at the beginning, but salon shampoos and conditioners last forever because you only have to use a little bit at a time! So, I'm guessing that you probably end up spending the same amount of money overall.

All in all, this product is a good addition if you are using Pantene shampoo and conditioner, and it does help smooth your hair more then just using the shampoo and conditioner, but it does it by using wax and fillers.

Did not work for me

from Stillwater, OK

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenishing Mask:

I purchased Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenishing Mask several years ago. I just had my baby and my hair were literally falling off. I was desperate to find a product which would stop this. I was looking for something reasonably priced but effective. I found Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenishing Mask in one of the major retails. It says to use it twice a week or more often if desired. I used Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenishing Mask every day for maybe a week or two. I just washed my head with shampoo, then apply Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenishing Mask and wait for 10 min, then rinsed with warm water. I honestly did not noticed any significant improvement for my hair. Also I did not particularly liked the way my hair fill. They feel like they are coated with something.I guess it is how it is supposed to be, but I prefer my hair to be free flowing and squicky clean.

It is ok but not what I expected

Good one

Very nourishing; leaves hair soft

from Lake In The Hills, IL

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenishing Mask:

This conditioning mask is a special treat for my hair. I usually leave it on for about an hour, then rinse to get it to really soak in. My hair feels so nurished and sofy afterwards! I wish it was a little cheaper, but with my damaged hair, it is well woth it!

Smells great!

Pantene Treatment is just so great.!

from Trafford, PA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenishing Mask:

This is what my hairdresser told me. It's the only one "good quality" treatment you can get at supermarkets. It's reasonable and it works perfectly. I use this once a week and I'm quite happy about the result.

This is the reasonably acceptable treatment you can possibly get at regular supermarket. It's just so easy and your hairs will be way better and healthier.!

Conditioning mask provides intensive repair.

from Xenia, OH

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenishing Mask:

Pantene's Time Renewal Replenishing Mask is an intensive conditioning treatment designed to be used weekly.  It is thicker than the average conditioner and meant to be left on a couple of minutes then rinsed out.

I have very, very thick hair and it is course in texture and tends towards fizz and tangling.  This is the only treatment that I have found that meets all of my hair's needs and keeps it under control.  It hydrates, minimizes breakage, reduces frizz, and makes it extra soft.  Since my hair is so troublesome I tend to use it twice a week instead of the recommended weekly treatment.  People with finer textured hair would probably find more than the weekly treatment would weigh down their hair.

It is a little expensive depending on how much you need to use each time.  My hair reaches half way down my back, so I need to use a dollop about the size of a plum.  Of course, less hair, less conditioner.  Also, it comes in a heavy tub which is not a type of plastic which cannot be recycled in most areas.  I feel kind of bad throwing it away.