4.9

Pantene Pro V Restoratives Frizz Control Shampoo

4.9

Does help smooth hair

Comments about Pantene Pro V Restoratives Frizz Control Shampoo:

This is a good shampoo which I find makes my hair feel clean and does in fact reduce fuzziness such as flyaways. It won't eliminate all frizziness so you might still have to use hair products to help smooth and style your hair afterwards, but if you only have minor frizz this might be all you need.

Pantene Pro V Resoratives leaves no frizz

from Lake Havasu City, AZ

Comments about Pantene Pro V Restoratives Frizz Control Shampoo:

I started to use Pantene Pro V Restoratives Frizz Control shampoo about 3 years ago, this shampoo is my go to shampoo during the summer and early fall because we have high humidity during those times and my hair goes crazy.  This shampoo for some reason weights my hair down and eliminates the frizz, it works wonders! As well as eliminating the frizz in my hair it is also a smoothing shampoo, so I can just let my hair air dry and do not have to put it through the torture of a blow dryer or a straightener. After using this shampoo it is hard to go back to using a normal shampoo because of the way normal shampoo makes my hair feel, very weighted down.  Although the shampoo is a bit on the expensive side it is well worth the cost, especially if your hair is prone to frizziness.  I would definitely recommend Pantene Pro V Restoratives Frizz Control shampoo to anyone who lives in a humid place or fights frizziness.

Make sure it's RESTORATIVE and not regular Pantene

from Honolulu, HI

Comments about Pantene Pro V Restoratives Frizz Control Shampoo:

The Pantene Restorative works nothing like the regular Pantene. If you are using, and like the regular Pantene, you should treat yourself to the Restorative range of shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner and so on. It costs a bit more and the size is much smaller than the regular Pantene, and it is available in some local supermarkets or pharmacies. I usually have to go to town to buy this range.

The best part about this whole range is that it really really lasts. If you wash your hair everyday, you might want to just stick with the regular brand. If you can go without washing for a couple of days, then this product will do just the trick. Your hair will remain remarkably soft, smooth and all that for a couple of days without the weight down feeling. It does not have an overpowering scent.

The downside is that I wish Pantene would make their shampoo and conditioner in a nicer lemony or some fruity scent

great buy for the frizz control, leaves hair soft and manageable

from Astoria, NY

Comments about Pantene Pro V Restoratives Frizz Control Shampoo:

I have naturally curly hair and this product helps keep the frizz and fro in control and manageable. Great price for the product, I don't have to use as much anti-frizz product and leaves my hair soft and bouncy.

I love it brought my hair back 2 life

from New York, NY

Comments about Pantene Pro V Restoratives Frizz Control Shampoo:

I love this shampoo, I was like loosing a lot of hair with the other shampoos i used and they left my hair hard to manage even after using the conditioner. I love the way it leaves my hair feeling super clean and also soft. I also love that if you have really damaged hair and if you use the shampoo twice a week after two weeks you should start seeing your hair more healthy and manageable. anyone who has damaged hair should buy the pantene restorative line. with a product like this out in the market, there is no need to waste money going to the salon, when you can waste half the money and time waiting for your turn to come up. another good thing about this product is that it could be combined with another product. I have recommended this product to all my family members and they are very satisfied with the product, I am sure that when you try the product you too will be very satisfied with the results.

Pantene Restoratives is worth the money!

from Louisville, CO

Comments about Pantene Pro V Restoratives Frizz Control Shampoo:

I absolutely love Pantene Restoratives. I used to dye my hair alot, which left it dry and damaged. I am recently letting my natural color grow out. I have been using Pantene Restoratives since I stopped dying my hair and i love it. It leaves me hair soft and healthy, but not flat and frizzy. I use to conditioner only on the ends. I love it.

Pantene Restoratives makes my hair soft and manageable

from Martinsville, IN

Comments about Pantene Pro V Restoratives Frizz Control Shampoo:

**My hair is naturally curly so I flat iron it often. It had gotten so dry and brittle from the iron that it was breaking off at the ends. I saw the Pantene Restoratives Shampoo and conditioner at the store. I read the tubes and decided I would give it a try. It is scented pleasantly but not overbearing. I use it every time I shampoo. It has helped my hair to be healthy again. It added shine and stopped the breakage. The conditioner leaves my hair soft and manageable as well. I have used other Pantene products before but due to inflation I had switched to a generic brand. My hair had gotten to the point that I needed to quit using the generic brands. So I was checking out the pantene products in the store and decided to give the restoratives a try. I am so glad that I did because it was a definite improvement. Pantene does cost a little more but I feel this is what I need to use for my hair. I highly recommend this product to everyone.**