Other Hair Conditioners:
Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Conditioner

Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Conditioner

Pros

Cons

Pantene PRO-V Restoratives is the best anti frizz product!!!

I have been looking for a great product for frizzy dry hair and they always leave a greasy dirty look. I didn't know about Pantene PRO-V Restoratives until I got a coupon for it. I went shopping and decided to use my coupon and thought I would try it out only cause i had the coupon. I got my product home and put it in after I washed my hair and when my hair dried it was the softest it has ever been. Pantene PRO-V Restoratives Frizz Control is a smoothing balm that puts moisturizer in your hair without giving you a dirty wet look when it is dry. I have been through countless different sprays, creams, shampoos, and conditioners and they are always expensive and don't work. I ran a straitening iron through my hair after using this product and WOW!!! Normally that would make my frizz worse, but with this balm I felt like I could be on tv with my hair. It doesn't weigh my hair down it still moved and flowed like a bundle of feathers, and was so shiny. It is a thick balm and you may think it will weigh your hair down or leave a thick film, that's what I thought, but looks are quite deceiving. I have it in my hair now and my hair smells so good and is so soft. I used to hesitate wearing my hair down or in a flowing ponytail because it would just frizz up and look fried, but now I feel like I have a new head of hair. It is a 3.5 oz. bottle, but surprisingly you only need about a nickel size amount for your whole head. That is no exaggeration because i have long thick hair and would have thought I needed half the bottle, but no, a little really goes a long way. I highly recommend picking up a bottle today, it would be well worth the money.

Kind of a pain to rinse out.

Pantene Restoratives Conditioner for normal hair leaves my hair fairly soft, so it is successful as far as conditioner in general goes. My main complaint is that it is rather difficult to rinse out. And if you don't do a sufficient job rinsing, it leaves hair flat. It is also purported to help tame frizziness. I honestly have not noticed an appreciable difference in the overall frizziness vs. non-frizziness of my hair. Perhaps they mean that to be a tradeoff - a buildup of conditioner DOES flatten the hair, but the greasiness is unpleasant, so really not such a good thing. It is also supposed to strengthen the hair overall and reduce breakage. I don't know that I had an issue with that previously so I can't very easily speak to its effectiveness. In general I am a fan of Pantene products. But in this case (as in a few others over the years), the product is not what I was hoping for when I tried it.

Love it!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Conditioner:

I have really dry and damaged hair. I honestly think my hair had more slit ends than healthy ones. That is why I purchased a bottle of Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Conditioner. It really does work! My hair is looking and feeling healthier than ever! Pantene has always been a trusted brand in my own opinion, and I am glad that I saw the Pro-V Restoratives Conditioner! I could not possibly be happier with the results of this product! If your hair is like mine, full of frizz, dead and dull hair, and tons of split ends, you should really consider trying this conditioner. I hope you like it as much as I do! I only have one complaint. The scent. I do not really like the scent. It is just far too ordinary really. They should add some cool scents like japanese cherry blossom or tropical coconut. That is the only thing in my personal opinion that will make Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Conditioner any better.

Good but leaves residue behind!

from Michigan

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Conditioner:

I used to use this product but stopped after I noticed that by mid afternoon it felt like I needed to shower again because my hair was greasy. This product is hard to rinse out and leaves wax behind. I can't stand that dirty greasy feeling it leaves behind in my hair, otherwise I would give this product a higher rating. It is good for the first part of the day and then my hair becomes laden with a heavy waxy feeling and becomes unmanageable and wont cooperate with me. I absolutely can't tolerate that so I am not buying this product anymore. I don't really doubt that it is good for my hair it just feels gross.

I am sure it helps my hair on some level but it isn't really helping because I feel like I have to wash the stuff out twice a day. It would be unhealthy for my hair if I did that. It also makes my hair impossible to work with because of the weight the conditioner leaves behind.

Not bad.

rehydrate your hair with this excellent conditioner

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Conditioner:

I love this product and it always gives me great results with my hair. I have better ends and less split ends when I use this conditioner regularly along with many other hair healthy benefits. I paid a decent price for this conditioner and have seen great results with it.

I know every time I use this hair conditioner I am going to have wonderful results because I have experienced all the benefits already and have continued to use this conditioner because it has been so great to the care of my hair. I always get smooth well hydrated non greasy hair that smells great.

I would have to say that this conditioner has got to be one of my most favorite scents in a hair product that I have ever experienced. I am sensitive to a lot of highly perfumed products but this one does not bother me and leaves my hair completely rehydrated, smooth, tangle free, and smelling great!

Great Conditioner...but, where is it?

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Conditioner:

It seems that every time I fall in love with a particular product, it tends to vanish shortly thereafter. Without equivocation, I can truly state that Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Conditioner is one of the best conditioners I have ever used on my hair. My hair often tends to be dry and tangles readily. this conditioner readily corrected both issues. It let my hair feeling smooth, silky and even bouncy--just wonderful! The appearance of my hair was also dramatically improved.
But, a strange thing began happening. After purchasing it a few times, this amazing product started doing a disappearing act from the stores where I shopped. When I could no longer locate it, I stretched the remaining product as long as possible, saving it for only special occasions. Alas, it eventually ran out totally. I formerly lived on the East coast, but after moving to the West coast, I was unable to find it here either. If you see this product in your stores, I would recommend buying several containers as quickly as possible. I sincerely wish I could find it again!

An awesome conditioner that restores hair into looking healthier

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Conditioner:

This pantene pro-v restoratives conditioner works so awesome in my hair that my hair feels so much healthier. This conditioner does a great job and it instantly makes your hair feel so much smoother. When I rinsed out the conditioner it felt like silk. I was in shock because I couldn't stop touching my hair. I'm amazed that pantene made such a wonderful product because it really works. I had less frizz and it tamed my dry ends into looking a lot smoother. I felt like my hair wasn't that much damaged. I would honestly purchase this conditioner again. It lasts a long time and all you need is a little bit. I apply at my ends first then I work my way up to my roots and let it sit for a couple of minutes. When I styled my hair after it was a lot easier for me to style and comb. I had no tangles and my hair looked shiny. It smells so good and the scent lasts all day. I think anybody who uses a lot of heat or if your hair is very dry and damaged use this conditioner because you will feel and see a difference in your hair.

Restores Shine and Texture

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Conditioner:

I have always been a big fan of Pantene hair products because they are great on a budget and very high quality. This is my new favorite conditioner because it works great at restoring shine and moisture and leaves my hair looking fresh and more vibrant. It doesn't really have a scent, and it goes on easy without leaving hair feeling heavy or greasy. The conditioner adds shine to my hair as well as helps mend my damaged ends and tresses. I love that it helps bring new life to my hair and leaves it soft and shiny.

Leaves my hair soft and shiny as well as adds a lot of moisture to split ends so that my hair feels and looks great.

There really isn't much of a scent to the product, just smells fresh and clean going on and the scent fades as it is rinsed and dried.

Buy it, buy it, buy it, and just buy Pantene Restoratives!

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Conditioner:

Pantene Pro-V Restoratives for time renewal is definetely my new favorite conditioner.  I used to only buy Bed Head, but since I've been out of work began trying conditioners off the shelf at Wal Mart.  Everything seemed so watery and I was about to go back to the salon for my usual conditioner when I tried one last "off the shelf" conditioner.

The front of Pantene Pro-V's Restoratives tube claims to "help restore up to 2 years of damage in 1 month by repairing hair's sheen and silky feel."  Well it did more than just this!  I started to notice less split ends in just a week.  My friends were asking what I was doing to add so much shine to my hair.  One even asked if I had my hair dyed.

The best thing about this product was that I was able to use it on my 8 year old daughters hair as well.  I am white so I have lots of options for conditioner.  My daugher however is white and black with very dry, frizzy hair.  It is very hard to find an affordable any thing for my daughters hair, but Pantene worked beautifully on her hair.  After washing her hair I was able to comb through it without any other product which is just amazing!  Even after her hair air dryed it was not frizzy and I did not have to put any oil in her hair.

If you are looking for an affordable conditioner that works just as good if not better than products you can find in the salon, then I highly suggest buying Pantene Pro-V Restoratives for Time Renewal.

Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Conditioner: The Best

from Austin, TX

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Conditioner:

I started using Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Conditioner this year. (I was using Pantene Ice Shine Conditioner previously). It has worked wonders for my hair.

My hair has always been subject to frizz. It has always made me either use a straightening iron or, for convenience's sake, just tie my hair in a ponytail. My hair has natural curls which the added frizz makes ungainly.

When I started using this conditioner, which I bought because of a combined drugstore deal and manufacturer's coupon, I do not use my straightener anymore and I do not tie my hair as often. I am content to let my hair dry after washing and after using this conditioner. The product does not make my hair straight, to be sure, but it does make my natural curls be more acceptable and even presentable. And on the occasion that I want straight hair makes using my iron after using this conditioner such a breeze.

I highly recommend this product to those with frizz issues.

the restoratives line is where it's at!

from Chesapeake, VA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Conditioner:

The beach last year took it's toll on my hair. Dry and frizzy and nothing I was trying seemed to help at all. Out of frustration I tried Pantene restoratives to try to alleviate my terrible frizz. I used it for a week. I loved the sleek bottle and bright color of the shampoo. It smelled just as good as any pantene product that I had previously tried. I have always loved pantene and was hopeful that another one of it's product could save me. A few weeks later and I began to see a real differnece. Besides fixing what I had already done to my hair, it seemed to shield it from any further damage. This made me very happy as well. Never again will I let my hair get that bad, but if a friend needs advice I know where they should turn. It's a great product at a great price that really did help my hair get back to it's natural beauty. I am very happy with the outcome and every single aspect of my Pantene restoratives experience.

FRIZZY to Healthy looking hair!!!!

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Conditioner:

I have ALWAYS had real dry frizzy hair. Ive tried different kinds of shampoos and conditioners and I now FINALLY found the right conditioner for my hair. If you have a hard time with frizzy hair try the pantene restoreitaves. It really works