Other Shampoos:
Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Shampoo

Losing Less Hair

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Shampoo:

I frantically bought this product looking for something that would help with the minor hair loss I was having. After using this shampoo 3 or 4 times I noticed a dramatic change in my hair health and hair loss. My hair looked and felt healthier and I was losing so much less hair. I am still using the Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Shampoo. The only down side to this shampoo, is it's price. Even though it has a high price tag, this shampoo is worth every penny!

A+ for African American Hair!!

from Madison, WI

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Shampoo:

OMG this shampoo is perfect for african american hair types. It doesnt wash away all of the oils which are really good for african american hair types. My hair always feels moisturized and hardly ever breaks anymore!

5C9F856B-0D97-D3C7-6649-7B4D9AF3884C

Pantene Pro- V Restoratives Shampoo Improves Hair Health

from Houston, TX

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Shampoo:

No matter what type of hair you have, there could be times when your hair starts to break off easily. It could be during the winter and other dry times of the year, but it could also be due to the effects of styling and other factors. If breakage is a concern, you might like **Pantene Pro- V Restoratives Breakage Defense Shampoo**.

**Shampoo Commentary:**

Pantene Pro- V Restoratives Breakage Defense Shampoo is a moisturizing shampoo that helps repair damage that leads to brittle hair, which is often prone to breaking off and falling out. I have this problem during the cooler months of the year and it is a greater problem than in the past, thanks to my increasingly finer hair and drier scalp.

I’m a little skeptical of any hair care product that claims to work miracles, but Pantene Pro- V Restoratives Breakage Defense Shampoo does, indeed, help hair like it says. It adds moisturization to the hair strand and in keeping it better conditioned, it lessens the chance that individual strands will break off.

As for the other qualities of this shampoo, I find it very similar to regular Pantene in appearance, scent, and cleaning ability. It has a nice, gender- neutral aroma and it does offer a good level of cleaning. It requires a little extra effort to rinse clean, but once rinsed out and allowed to dry, hair does look and feel healthier than before.

**Bottom Line Viewpoint:**

Pantene Pro- V Restoratives Breakage Defense Shampoo is one of the many good products from Pantene- a company known for its agreeable, quality hair care products. This shampoo does live up to its claims and it does improve overall hair health, making it one of the better shampoos on the market.

This shampoo is effective at cleaning and hair repair

A pleasant, shampoo- like scent that will be acceptable to all.

Restores my dry hair to healthy

from Mascoutah, IL

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Shampoo:

My hair is very dry year round. I love the smell of Pantene products and I like how this shampoo adds moisture and repairs my hair at the same time. It is great for hair that has been colored or highlighted and needs a boost to repair it.

Pantene Pro works just fine ......

from Gaithersburg, MD

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Shampoo:

I am looking for a shampoo which made specially for stop the breakage of hair...finally i found this one and it is just working great...it smells very nice and gives a soft and smooth texture to the hair..i am really surprised about the result after using this one..mine is long hair and there is noticeable changes..hair feels more clean and moisturized after using this product..also it doesn't leaves any residue on the hair..if you are following the directions of usage you will get greater results like me...it is little bit expensive than other products but its well worth the money..also it is little difficult to find out and some stores don't sell it...overall it is a good product and would love to recommend this product to others...

I bought with a coupon and would not live without this item

from Cypress, TX

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Shampoo:

Ok, so I am a frugal shopper. With one income you have to be. I had a coupon on this item and bought the shampoo and the conditioner together. Well I tried them both and felt like I wanted to buy every last bottle in the store. Ladies, no worries, I didn't but that is how strong of a reaction I had with this. It changed my hair, my hair smiled and said thank you. The matching conditioner was a.m.a.z.i.n.g.!

Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Shampoo works well

from Dana Point, CA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Shampoo:

Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Shampoo works well enough. I have waist length hair that I don't color/chemically treat that tends to be pretty strong, but between trims I do need to maintain somehow. I initially bought Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Shampoo because it was on sale and I had a good coupon for it and generally have had great experiences with Pantene Pro-V products and I have used it almost completely up but I'm not sure I would purchase it again. The conditioner is a bit heavy and makes my hair seem greasy if its not rinsed excessivly. This product does have a nice fragrance and I don't actually have any major complaints about it but I am not beaming about any amazing performance. Perhaps if I had shorter hair or hair that was dryer it would be more beneficial, but at the same time, I have normal hair that is not oily/greasy so it doesn't make sense that it would be that way after washing/conditioning and not seeming any healthier or better conditioned.

Just okay

from Midlothian, VA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Shampoo:

I tried really hard to like this shampoo. I have really fine hair, and a lot of it, which translates into a lot of breakage, especially since I color and flat iron my hair regularly. While this makes my hair feel all slippery after I've rinsed it out, and does make it easier to comb out, it doesn't seem to do it any better than any other conditioner. It also left my hair feeling heavy and limp, which is the bane of my existance with my hair already prone to going limp. I also have a pretty scaly and itchy scalp, and this really just made it worse. Lots and lots of white flakes that only stopped once I stopped using this conditioner and switched to a clarifying shampoo and conditioner.

This did work well for my husband, though he felt it was a little girly smelling, and it also worked well on my 5 yr old's hair. But I don't think I'll be buying it again for myself unless they change the formula.

Definately lives up to its name

from Winston Salem, NC

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Shampoo:

I have been using this line of the shampoo and conditioner for two years now. My hair looks amazing and healthy. I have short platinum blond hair and it was so dry and damaged that the ends were snapping off and my hair just seemed crunchy. It was horrible. I stumbled across this at the local store and figured I could give it a try, I mean, what could it possibly hurt at this point. Within a week, I noticed a HUGE difference. Within a month, dry damaged ends were completely fixed! I was a little concerned that the second ingredient was alcohol, but it is not drying to the hair at all. I almost forgot to tell you how great it smells! I even can smell it hours later, and its very nice. Much different from the regular Pantene line. I use quite a bit of styling products in the morning, and the shampoo breaks right through that at the end of the day and my hair feels so clean! I would strongly recomment this product to anyone with short or long hair that is dry or damaged. It really does work well.

Pantene Pro V Restoratives Breakage Defenses Shampoo is the best

from Chalfont, PA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Shampoo:

**I love this Shampoo and the conditioner that you can getr also. The Restoratives Breakage Defense line is amzing and does a great job. My hair is so dry. I'm not kidding when i say dry and frizzy like a bush..it's hair I wouldn't wish on anyone. That I can deal with after all this time but the breakage does look good or feel good that my hair was suffering from. Many people just said go get a hair cut..did that but I still had breakage problems till my daughter bought me this and put it in a gift basket for my  birthday recently. Boy am I glad she did. This stuff is so amazing. It has transformed my hair from dry and brittle with breakage left and right to soft and manageable. My hair not only feels soft and vlean but looks smoother and there isn't a split end in sight. I have very dry hair so this is perfect to moisturize and make my hair smooth and full of life. I would tell anyone to try it at least once and they'll love the change in their hair.**