Other Hair Conditioners:
Pantene
Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Conditioners

Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Conditioners

This really is a great conditioner

from Winston Salem, NC

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Conditioners:

I have short, fine, platinum blond hair and I have been using this line of the shampoo and conditioner for two years now. My hair looks amazing and healthy. Before I found this line from Pantene, my hair was so dry and damaged that the ends were snapping off, I had split ends and my hair seemed crunchy. It was awful. I stumbled across this at the local store and figured I could give it a try, I mean, what could it possibly hurt at this point. Within a week, I noticed a HUGE difference. Within a month, dry damaged ends were completely fixed! I was a little concerned that the second ingredient was alcohol, but it is not drying to the hair at all. I almost forgot to tell you how great it smells! I even can smell it hours later, and its very nice. Much different from the regular Pantene line. The conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft and silky! I would strongly recomment this product to anyone with short or long hair that is dry or damaged. It really does work well.

Pantent Pro V prevents breakage without breaking the bank!

from Audubon, NJ

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Conditioners:

This conditioner has been a standby for me for a long time! I used to just buy whatever conditioner was on sale and then I tried this and was totally hooked! My hair is fine and fly away--it is prone to breakage and fragile! I need to use a lot of conditioner to keep it in good shape and this brand really delivers. I feel that it is comparable to salon brands even though it comes at a discount store price!

The conditioner smells really really good and is nice and creamy. I like to keep it in my hair for 3 - 5 minutes to make sure that it really gets a chance to coat each strand and get to work. I then rinse it out, towel and then air dry. My hair stays silky smooth for days! I notice that it feels softer and smells great! My husband loves the smell too!

Whenever I find a product that works for my hair I stick with it and Pantene is no exception! Their shampoos and coordinating hairsprays work awesome too! I have never been disappointed and will continue to be brand loyal as long as their product remains so awesome!

Pantene breakage defense conditioner is one of the best products

from Houston, TX

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Conditioners:

My hair was shedding really bad and i needed to find a solution quickly. There are a variety of products that claim to reduce shedding and promote hair growth, but i know from experience that sometimes that's not true. I decided to try Pantene breakage defense and i saw instant results. I was happy that i finally found a product that was worth every penny. Since i've started using Pantene breakage defense my hair is much more manageable, shinier, and thicker. In fact, i'm so satisfied with this product that i invested in the shampoo too. I love the way my hair feels and the scent is really nice. I would definitely recommend this product to people because i believe it really works. I have spent alot of money on products that claim to be beneficial. In result, i'm disappointed and out of money. I can honestly say that this product is one of the best products to use. I also use Pantene Beautiful Lengths shampoo and conditioner. I love it!

Pantene Pro-V Breakage Defense Conditioner is fantastic!

from Oxford, MA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Conditioners:

Pantene Pro-V Breakage Defense Conditioner saved my hair.  My hair was dry, brittle, had static, was dull and lifeless and was breaking off due to the drying conditions of indoor heat.  From the very first time I used this product, I noticed a change in my hair.  I definitely will stick with it this winter.  It's a miracle-worker.