Other Shampoos:

Cons

This is an Exceptional shampoo

from Fort Worth, Texas

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural for Women of Color Shampoo:

I tried Pantene Pro-V Relaxed and Natural for Women of Color Shampoo and I was satisfied with the results. I am of mixed race and have course natural hair. But I started relaxing my hair and needed a shampoo that would not dry my hair out or strip the relaxer out of my hair. I loved the outcome of my hair after using this shampoo. My hair was left feeling soft and it shined and it had lots of body. I didn't have to use conditioner after using this shampoo. It is one of the only shampoos I know of that I don't have to use conditioner afterwards. I have even used this product on my daughters naturally curly hair. It leaves her curls looking bouncy and conditioned. I didn't purchase this brand a second time though, it was so expensive and I had to switch to a cheaper priced brand.

This brand is very effective. It leaves hair feeling soft and manageable.

This shampoo smells great and it leaves your hair smelling great to.

Is a decent shampoo

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural for Women of Color Shampoo:

I have two biracial daughters, I am Caucasian and their father is African American, and they have long, thick very curly hair. I have tried all the products made for kids, including the Mixed Chicks and Just for Me products, but none of them justify the price I paid for them. They are all basically the same. They look good and smell good when putting them on my daughters' hair then their hair dries and it's frizzy and all over the place again. I haven't had much luck with shampoo and conditioner either. I have tried Just for Me, Salon Selective, Suave and L'Oreal just to name a few, but nothing wowed me. So I decided to give Pantene Pro-V Relaxed and Natural for Women of Color Shampoo on their hair. Yes, I use adult products on their hair because their hair is so thick that children's products don't work on their hair! It was a decent product but I couldn't tell the difference between this variation of Pantene and others. They all seem to smell great and soften your hair, but I have never been able to differentiate the different ingredients. They all seem to work the same. Although I used the entire bottle, I wouldn't buy it again unless it was on sale and I had a coupon.

It moisturizes and softens hair, so if that's what you're looking for-it's effective.

I think Pantene products smell great regardless of which bottle you get.

This product is Awsome!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural for Women of Color Shampoo:

My daughter and I swear by this product, and all others in this product line, it truely works and leaves hair very manageable, soft, no drying out or frizzies. It's made just for us! Hooray to Pantene for this special line of products, i have tried them all, and very pleased with them.

Worked well for my hair! impressed!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural for Women of Color Shampoo:

I was very unsure about buying this product at first. After the first couple of washes, my hair was soft, clean, and healthy! I was very skeptical because most shampoos that claim to benefit hair of women of color don't usually seem to work :) I am very happy and impressed!

Smells amazing!

Great

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural for Women of Color Shampoo:

This shampoo is great. I bought it not knowing what to expect but I do love it. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. After using this shampoo my hair is actually better than it normally is. My hair is normally coarse and after using this it feels less coarse and softer. It helps eliminate some of my frizz so that's a total plus. If you have relaxed or thick coarse hair this shampoo is great for that and will do wonders for your hair.

This product helps leave your hair soft and smooth. It also eliminated the frizziness in your hair. It is very effective and the scent will last on your hair even if you use products after or use heat on your hair this shampoo scent will still last past all that.

The scent of this shampoo is amazing! I actually thought it would have a boring smell but then when I smelt it I realized it actually had a great smell! The scent last in my hair all day too. I can't decribe the scent but it is a good scent it leaves.

Made my hair stronger.

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural for Women of Color Shampoo:

The first time I used Pantene was a year ago and I've been using it every since. It worked really well on my hair & it made my hair stronger than ever. I would definitely recommend this for women of color because its works really good. I always color my hair so this shampoo is perfect. Once I started using it I saw a big change overtime. My hair
stopped breakage, shedding, and it started to grow stronger. It leaves my hair soft and silky. I highly recommend this for damaged hair because it helps restore your hair. I will continue using this product because its the only shampoo that's restores my damaged, colored hair. I love it. When I was reading other reviews I couldn't believe what people were saying, it works great for my hair.

Pantene is very effective. It works on my hair like magic and I absolutely love it.

The scent is very good. It's not too strong or too weak but it's perfect.

Close, but no cigar

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural for Women of Color Shampoo:

I began using this as I transitioned to natural hair from a chemical relaxer.I found the scent to be really relaxing and it provided great slippage for in-shower de-tangling. The only downside is that the moisturizing factor was very small and what little moisture the conditioner provided dried out within a few hrs of washing and left my hair feeling quite hard. I would only recommend for those who are currently relaxed or does not have a hair type that is prone to dryness.

Works ok,nothing special

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural for Women of Color Shampoo:

I have been using this product for a couple of years now and have not really noticed any difference in my hair. I have a chemical in it and am a woman of color. It has a smooth and creamy texture and the scent is really light and nice. My hair does not look like the women on tv and in the picture. I think that this product leaves my hair smelling good and that is about it. I think that it is priced just right. I usually almost always am able to use a coupon when purchasing the product it really comes out to be pretty cheap.

It was ok

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural for Women of Color Shampoo:

It works better then most shampoo that I've used. I love how soft my hair feels when I use it, and with the conditioner. The only thing I didn't like was how my hair felt after it dried. I have natural hair so that also could be a reason. when I did relax my hair I had really good results. After washing and flat iron my hair would still feel like and look like I still had it relaxed. Only lasted for a few more washes thought. over-all i think this product is fine, but could be better.

It works good

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural for Women of Color Shampoo:

I have used this product for a few years now. It has really made my hair manageable and smells great. It works really well with the conditioner. I have recently cut my hair and it is in the growing process. Sometimes my hair can frizz up and becomes tangled but this shampoo really does the trick. My hair is relaxed and it helps in between relaxers. Especially when you are trying to stretch your relaxer, it works really well. It helps straighten out my hair a little so I won’t have to relax it right away. Now, we all know that there are some downfalls with some shampoos. After using this shampoo for some time now, my hair had gotten use to it. My hair was less soft after drying it. I still had the great smell of the shampoo. But my hair needed something different. I have switched to another shampoo now but I still keep this one on deck for when I need it. I use it to clarify my hair before using my other shampoo. Or, I use to when I run out of my other shampoo. Overall this is a really good shampoo, and I would recommend it to others.