4.8
Pantene
Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Shampoo

4.8

pantene women of color shampoo is great for my hair

i am someone who is very picky about how my hair is being treated and the products i use have to be highly recommended in helping my hair to be very healthy.  i have been taking care of my hair for 40 years and i am very careful of what type of products are used for my hair.  when pantene women of color shampoo and conditioner came out a few years ago i was hesitant because i thought "how do they know about ethnic hair?"  i was used to buying ethnic hair brands by ethnic companies.  when i decided to try pantene women of color i was hooked.  i love the way the shampoo lathers and cleans my hair without residue.  the conditioner leaves my hair very soft and healthy looking.  i also love the way the scent smells.  my hair feels very clean and healthy after each use. another most important thing to know about pantene women of color is it treats hair that has been relaxed and hair that is worn natural such as myself.  i relaxed my hair for 30 years and i now i have been wearing it natural for 3 years and it works for both styles and the results are the same.  i am very impressed with this product and i have shared this product with friends and family so they could experience it as well.  the other most unbeliveable thing about this product is the price.  the price is very affordable for anyone and everyone compared to alot of other products that are very expensive.  Pantene women of color does  a great job as any  other products out there that are high in price.  i love pantene women of color and i use it all the time to treat my hair.

It's ok, but not spectacular.

So, I'm very conscious about the shampoos I use. I don't just go in the store and pick up something just because it says Shampoo on the bottle. My hair tends to get dry and brittle. So, I picked up some of this and tried it for a while. While it didn't make my hair any worse. It didn't make it that much better either. I mean, it's ok. Just not amazing. The price if very fair for the product. I don't see why it is geared to women of color, though. This is an average product that does not stand out in the world of Shampoos and Conditioners.

I a, dedicated to this brand

from Brooklyn, New York

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Adds Volume
  • Cleans Thoroughly
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Lathers Well

Cons

• Curly Hair
    • Daily Use
    • Oily Hair
    • Thicker Hair

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Shampoo:

I love the great lathering of this product, and the texture enrichment it gives to my hair. If you want to increase texture, and thickness; this is a great shampoo for a long time on the market.

• Hair Type:
    • Very Curly Hair

Truly Relaxed With This Shampoo

from Texas

About Me Professional Stylist

Pros

• Adds Volume
    • Cleans Thoroughly
    • Great Smell
    • Improves Hair Health

Cons

• Harsh

• Curly Hair
    • Oily Hair
    • Thicker Hair

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Shampoo:

This is truly relaxed intense moisturizing shampoo, a specially formulated complex of jojoba oil and coconut that's gently enough for daily use, giving your relaxed hair the moisture it needs to stay strong. It moisturizes your hair with out weighing it down. Oil-enriched formulas with lightweight emollients, coconut and jojoba oils, help restore the moisturized feel and defend against damage. Formulated to give you a true difference in the health of your hair
    It benefits are leaves relaxed hair soft, tamed and strong against future damage and it gently causes to protect against dryness. It gives moisture for your hair and keep healthy, it is surely keep relaxed. It is the best shampoo for those who looking for new shampoo's.

• Hair Type:
    • Straight Hair

Simply the best shampoo I've used.

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Shampoo:

I was tired of using cheap products. My hair is curly and medium length. I'm very frugal but decided maybe it was time to change for a more costly shampoo....do not regret trying out this shampoo first. My hair is very soft now, the curls are more defined and it smells great, I leaned on my friend's shoulder the other day and she complimented on the shininess and smell of my hair. I have never felt so happy with a shampoo decision, ever.

Amazing

from Sedona, AZ

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Shampoo:

I have been told I have "ethnic" type hair.  I thought I would try Pantene's high conditioning shampoo.  What I found is that it controls those fly aways and makes my curl come out  and no stripping or drying.  I highly recommend it.

Pantene is great!

from Murfreesboro, TN

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Shampoo:

Pantene works wonders for my dry & brittle hair.No other product deep conditions my hair as well as pantene.I also use it for my 3 1/2 yr old lil girls hair.It always leaves it silky & shiny.                                        Thanks Pantene

It's ok, but not spectacular.

from Douglas, GA

wonderful

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Shampoo:

pantene pro v for relaxed & natural women of color is a great shampoo. when i first started using it i was real skeptical because there are alot of shampoos that say they help with damaged hair and they don't i used this shampoo for about 4 weeks and i noticed the difference. my hair was really damaged in the begining, i had split ends, dry and flakey hairand hard to manage.  but using this shampoo helped that. my ends are no longer split, damaged , mor dry . it also leaves  your hair real soft and manageable. it also has a nice fresh smell too.

Love It!

from Greensboro, GA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Shampoo:

I love this product. It makes your hair look and feel very healthy. It had shine and fullness after my first use.

Only downfall was that it is not the best for dandruff flakes because I still see them every now and then but other than that hair was very clean and smelled great. I would recommend a wash at least every week.

Pantene Pro-V for Women of Color leaves hair feeling soft/silky.

from Spartanburg, SC

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Shampoo:

Pantene Pro-V for Women of Color is a great shampoo to try for natural and relaxed hair. This shampoo repairs damaged hair by smoothing down the cuticles. The thick and creamy shampoo is a great shampoo/conditioner. It cleans and conditions all at once leaving hair feeling soft and manageable. It doesn't lather very well though. Rinse your hair very well, since there is conditioner infused in the product if you don't rinse well hair could feel thick and greasy. The bottles shape and size are convenient for use while showering. It smells great also.

This is a good shampoo for people of color

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Shampoo:

I always heard that Pantene was a good shampoo, but I only used shampoos that was for women of color, then Pantene finally came out with a shampoo for us, I tried it and feel in love with it, I use no other shampoo.