Other Shampoos:
Pantene
Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Shampoo

Pros

• Cleans thoroughly (4)
  • Improves hair health (3)

• Oily hair (4)
  • Curly hair (3)
  • Thick hair (3)

pantene women of color shampoo is great for my hair

i am someone who is very picky about how my hair is being treated and the products i use have to be highly recommended in helping my hair to be very healthy.  i have been taking care of my hair for 40 years and i am very careful of what type of products are used for my hair.  when pantene women of color shampoo and conditioner came out a few years ago i was hesitant because i thought "how do they know about ethnic hair?"  i was used to buying ethnic hair brands by ethnic companies.  when i decided to try pantene women of color i was hooked.  i love the way the shampoo lathers and cleans my hair without residue.  the conditioner leaves my hair very soft and healthy looking.  i also love the way the scent smells.  my hair feels very clean and healthy after each use. another most important thing to know about pantene women of color is it treats hair that has been relaxed and hair that is worn natural such as myself.  i relaxed my hair for 30 years and i now i have been wearing it natural for 3 years and it works for both styles and the results are the same.  i am very impressed with this product and i have shared this product with friends and family so they could experience it as well.  the other most unbeliveable thing about this product is the price.  the price is very affordable for anyone and everyone compared to alot of other products that are very expensive.  Pantene women of color does  a great job as any  other products out there that are high in price.  i love pantene women of color and i use it all the time to treat my hair.

It's ok, but not spectacular.

So, I'm very conscious about the shampoos I use. I don't just go in the store and pick up something just because it says Shampoo on the bottle. My hair tends to get dry and brittle. So, I picked up some of this and tried it for a while. While it didn't make my hair any worse. It didn't make it that much better either. I mean, it's ok. Just not amazing. The price if very fair for the product. I don't see why it is geared to women of color, though. This is an average product that does not stand out in the world of Shampoos and Conditioners.

i would by this

from iraq

Thing that are great

My usage

from Egypt

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Cleans Thoroughly

Cons

• Doesn't Lather Well
  • Dries Hair Out
  • Ineffective

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Shampoo:

For me it is a very bad product I had used

• Wavy Hair

Pantene Pro-V Relaxed the best of the best champooo

from kidous Algeria

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Cleans Thoroughly
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Lathers Well

Cons

• Harsh
  • Smells Bad

• Daily Use
  • Thinner Hair

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Shampoo:

I have never used Pantene before, but I bought both the shampoo and conditioner in the hopes of it making my hair softer. I noticed that after my hair dried it had a greasy feel near my scalp. I brought it up with my sister (she also used the product), she said she noticed it and stopped using it. I am not sure yet if I will try anothor collection or switch to a different brand all together.
Went out and pursued it it made my hair look and feel great no more limp drab hair thank you Pantene my hair is fine it gave me volume shine no more bun and this product really delivers again thank you

• Straight Hair
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I a, dedicated to this brand

from Brooklyn, New York

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Adds Volume
  • Cleans Thoroughly
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Lathers Well

• Daily Use

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Shampoo:

I love the great lathering of this product, and the texture enrichment it gives to my hair. If you want to increase texture, and thickness; this is a great shampoo for a long time on the market.

• Very Curly Hair

Truly Relaxed With This Shampoo

from Texas

About Me Professional Stylist

Pros

• Adds Volume
    • Cleans Thoroughly
    • Great Smell
    • Improves Hair Health

Cons

• Harsh

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Shampoo:

This is truly relaxed intense moisturizing shampoo, a specially formulated complex of jojoba oil and coconut that's gently enough for daily use, giving your relaxed hair the moisture it needs to stay strong. It moisturizes your hair with out weighing it down. Oil-enriched formulas with lightweight emollients, coconut and jojoba oils, help restore the moisturized feel and defend against damage. Formulated to give you a true difference in the health of your hair
    It benefits are leaves relaxed hair soft, tamed and strong against future damage and it gently causes to protect against dryness. It gives moisture for your hair and keep healthy, it is surely keep relaxed. It is the best shampoo for those who looking for new shampoo's.

• Straight Hair

Simply the best shampoo I've used.

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Shampoo:

I was tired of using cheap products. My hair is curly and medium length. I'm very frugal but decided maybe it was time to change for a more costly shampoo....do not regret trying out this shampoo first. My hair is very soft now, the curls are more defined and it smells great, I leaned on my friend's shoulder the other day and she complimented on the shininess and smell of my hair. I have never felt so happy with a shampoo decision, ever.

Amazing

from Sedona, AZ

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Shampoo:

I have been told I have "ethnic" type hair.  I thought I would try Pantene's high conditioning shampoo.  What I found is that it controls those fly aways and makes my curl come out  and no stripping or drying.  I highly recommend it.

Pantene is great!

from Murfreesboro, TN

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Shampoo:

Pantene works wonders for my dry & brittle hair.No other product deep conditions my hair as well as pantene.I also use it for my 3 1/2 yr old lil girls hair.It always leaves it silky & shiny.                                        Thanks Pantene

It's ok, but not spectacular.

from Douglas, GA

wonderful

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Relaxed & Natural Intensive Moisturizing Shampoo:

pantene pro v for relaxed & natural women of color is a great shampoo. when i first started using it i was real skeptical because there are alot of shampoos that say they help with damaged hair and they don't i used this shampoo for about 4 weeks and i noticed the difference. my hair was really damaged in the begining, i had split ends, dry and flakey hairand hard to manage.  but using this shampoo helped that. my ends are no longer split, damaged , mor dry . it also leaves  your hair real soft and manageable. it also has a nice fresh smell too.