Other Hair Conditioners:
Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner

Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner

Pros

Cons

Pantene Naturefusion conditioner is the greatest!!

I first saw Pantene Naturefusion moisture balance conditioner in the store while shopping awhile back.I decided not to buy it at the time,because I had read that any type of "cetyl alcohol" was bad for my hair.However,I finally went back after hearing so many people raving about it to me and bought it.It was then that I read the small print on the back,and realized that cetyl alcohol was actually Cassia-which has been prove to strengthen your hair,and add moisture.So,I used it one night,and I was not disappointed! It smells so good,and it is very creamy when you squeeze itoutof the container.The fact that it is all natural as well was a serious + in my book.The directionswere a bit confusing though-it says to massage into hair,starting at the ends,and working your way up to the roots,where normally it would be the other way around.I followed their recommendation and left it in for about 5 minutes so it could realy soak into my damaged hair.After rinsing my hair and blowdrying it,I noticed my hair was so soft,that touchable soft we all want.My hair was shiny,& it still smelled like a light perfume all the way until I washed my hair the next night.My husband loves the cent,& if I use a different conditioner-everyonenotices.Even the frizzies & fly-aways were gone.Pantene has some amazing poducts out there-but this is my all time favorite hands down!The price differs depending on whether there is a sale going on wherever you buy it(almost any store including rite aid,duane read,walgreens,& drugstore.com sell it)The normal price with no sale is 4.99.But if you catch a sale or have coupons for i,you can usually snag this bargain for about 2.50.

Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner - Just average

I originally bought Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner because it was on sale at my local grocer and I had a coupon.  I had tried Pantene products in the past and thought I would give this a try. I also purchased the accompanying shampoo and have used them together for my daily washes for about a month now.  I was also intrigued by the fact that it's Cassia Complex and ginger and aloe vera was promised to help lock in moisture for my hair.  As a busy mom with a shower and blowdrying every day, I need a prodcuct that can help me keep all the moisture I can in my hair.

**PROs**

The bottle is HUGE.  I have used it now for about a month of daily washes and still have about half the bottle left.  The design of the bottle is great, and it's unique lid allows it to set firmly in my shower so I don't have to achieve a balancing act.  The color is like a golden pastel (almost reminds me of coconut or banana pudding) and the smell is fresh and fragrant.  It is very creamy and goes well into hair.  I have noticed an easier time combing my hair out when wet after the shower.

**CONs**

I really don't have any major cons about this product, other than it's simply average.  I haven't noticed a dramatic increase in the moisture in my hair, or a decrease in my fly aways or occasional frizziness.  It's a good shampoo and conditioner set, I just don't see anything truly outstanding about it.

Not for Damaged Hair.

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner:

My family buys hair care products, like it's a hobby. There are probably very few shampoos and conditioners that we haven't tried. Pantene and Garnier are probably two of my favorite that are at mid range where price is concerned. After trying Pantene's Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner, I have to say there are other conditioners that Pantene makes which are better. Where conditioning is concerned, it mediocre, at best. It does well for my children, who don't have all the damage to their hair as I do.

Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner is a decent conditioner, only if you don't have damaged and ultra dry hair. Pantene has a variety of other conditioners that will work better for damaged hair. It does do well on color treated hair, and like all Pantene conditioners, it doesn't condition your hair using oil. As oil isn't a good conditioning agent, and it really doesn't nourish hair.

Most of Pantene's products have great scents, and so does this one. It's not a good as their Expressions line or Restorative conditioners, but it still has a nice clean scent. The scent doesn't stay on your hair as long as other conditioners, I would say most of the smell wears off within six hours.

Great Conditioner

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner:

I have very thick, long, wavy hair, so I always have to make sure to use conditioner. It's really hard for me to find conditioner that works, but Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner is one that really works well. I typically put this in my hair and use it sort of as a mask, where I leave it on for a few minutes before washing it out. It does a great job of removing all of the knots from my hair.

This conditioner is also really easy to find at any convenience store or large supermarket, so the convenience of purchasing it easily is really important to me. It is not the cheapest conditioner out there, but it also isn't extremely unaffordable like some brands.

This works the best out of any other conditioner when it comes to getting the knots out of my hair. After using this conditioner, I am able to easily brush thru my hair without any knots.

This has a great scent that leaves your hair smelling good all day long.

I really do not like Pantene products.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner:

I tried this conditioner when I tried the Pantene shampoo. Just like the shampoo, it was terrible. As I have gotten older, I have been blessed with dry hair. It has gotten worse because of dying my hair often. I purchased this conditioner when I first started noticing my hair was drying out. I had always heard good things about Pantene and I was really wanting to try the product. The first time I washed my hair, I was so angry. I can understand if a conditioner is made to give my hair moisture, especially if I have dry hair to begin with, but Pantene made my hair incredibly oily! That is completely the opposite side of spectrum! I was not expecting this to happen. I can understand a little bit of oiliness, but my hair actually looked DIRTY after I used it, which is ridiculous. When I was my hair, I expect it to be clean. If I am going to pay more for what is supposed to be higher class product, I expect better results. I have not used any Pantene products since this catastrophe and I do not expect that I ever will again.

This product was actually TOO effective.

Great for dry hair

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner:

This product is great if you have dry hair either from applying heat to it or from the wind and cold of the outdoors. It conditions and makes my hair really shiny and easy to brush. I use to have a problem brushing my hair when it was wet unless I used a spray leave in conditioner but not since using this product.

Works great/ I am usually a little skeptical about buying a shampoo from the grocery store because I usually purchase them in the salon but after trying this one I have changed my mind. Works just as well as the shampoo I buy in the salon. Moisturizes just as well if not better than my salon brand. I put a lot of heat on my hair so I have to use a good conditioner.

Smells very clean. Even after putting other products in my hair I can still smell the shampoo. Great product for a great price. You cannot beat that. I recommend this product to anyone with dry or damaged hair.

Pantene's Moisture Balance Conditioner Does the Trick

from St. Louis, MO

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner:

This was my introduction to the Pantene line of hair products and it is a good product. The moisture balance is one of a very limited number of Pantene options available at Sam's Club, which is why I first purchased it. It works well as a moisturizing conditioner. I was pleasantly surprised by how well it worked during the winter months which is when I need the moisture the most. I was especially pleased by the performance since it is not a super pricey brand.

Moisture Balance Conditioner does a good job of bringing both moisture and bounce to hair in the dry winter months. While I prefer a conditioner that helps with smoothness as well, this conditioner is acceptably effective at what it is advertised to do. This conditioner is not as good of a choice for the summer months as it does not do as well at giving smooth moisture to hair, therefore it doesn't help as much with humidity frizziness.

This Pantene Conditioner Will Do A Fine Job On Your Hair

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner:

Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner works exceptionally well for a conditioner. I think it will work on all hair types in an amazing way. I give this conditioner (4 Stars) and that is a pretty good rating from me. This conditioner will definitely restore the moisture balance to your hair. It gets rid of tangles too. It has natural ingredients like aloe vera, ginger and calendula in it. It smells good. My hair feels soft, smooth and silky after one application. It does not weigh down my hair like some conditioners can. It works especially well on dry hair and will make it soft. You can use this on permed or color-treated hair as well. It will make your hair stronger and correct damage too. You just massage this conditioner into your wet hair. Follow the instructions and rinse thoroughly, but make sure you get the ends. It is that simple. The shampoo I use is moisture balance as well. I gave the shampoo 5 stars. It’s amazing. My hair just loves this stuff. It makes my hair super shinny. It does not lather as much as I would like that is one of its drawbacks. It comes in a large container. It has a cute design with earth tone colors on it. Believe me, this stuff will last a long time. I always use more shampoo than I do conditioner on my hair. The cost of this conditioner is a bit pricey, but they have coupons and sales all year round. This is another good hair product by Pantene. Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner will do wonders for your hair.

an okay conditioner

from Corona, CA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner:

I got this in a package with the shampoo at 50% off and decided to just try it. I use conditioner once a week and this is good as a basic conditioner. I use about a teaspoon full and comb it through my hair then leave it in for a few minutes before washing it out. This conditioner does leave my hair nice and soft like nearly all other conditioners do. There is a light fragrance but nothing overpowering. There is a lot and a bottle of conditioner usually lasts a year for me. Even then I haven't used the entire bottle. This conditioner really is like all others, I usually recommend a cheapy conditioner when ever anyone asks for a recommendation.

The conditioner does condition hair and leave it nice and soft. Using it too often leaves hair feeling too soft like it would break and slip away.

Light clean scent. After using the conditioner, the scent remains for a few hours before dissappearing entirely.

Can always count on Pantene

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner:

I use the Pro-V Nature Fusion moisture balance conditioner with a variety of Pantene shampoos. Sometimes, I'll use the same type of shampoo and follow with this conditioner, and other times, I'll use whatever leftover shampoo that I need to finish. Regardless of the shampoo that I use, I know that I can count on the Nature Fusion conditioner to give my hair the smoothness that I desire. I have long fine hair that gets very frizzy if I don't use a conditioner. However, I also don't like the heaviness that a lot of conditioners can give, weighing down my hair and sometimes making it greasy. This conditioner, as the name implies, gives the perfect balance. I get the moisture that I need and it also detangles my hair extremely well. The smell is also very nice and my boyfriend always compliments on how good my hair smells. This is not very expensive (especially on sale) compared to salon brands, but it gives me the same high-end results.

OMG. In love since the first time I bought it!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner:

This product smells REALLY good and leaves your hair smelling great and fresh and just AH! I love it. And it really helps control your hairs dryness and keeps it looking healthy even when you haven't gotten a trim for 7 months (which I'm guilty of).
Use it with the shampoo though! Because it works better that way and it's best to NOT mix scents or stuff like that.

It really helped my hair look shiny and clean. And it brought my natural red out a lot and I really love it.

The scent is SOOO good! It leaves a lingering scent all day long and even lasts throughout the morning of the next (if you skip washes, which I do).

Pantene... a great product

from Syracuse, NY

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner:

I have been using Pantene shampoes and conditioners for years. I have long hair and other conditioners I have used I can't get a brush or comb through. When using Pantene I can. My sister has been using another conditioner and I touched her hair and it felt dry like straw. I touched mine and it felt soft and healthy. I was once told all hair is dead once it comes out of the folicle but if that is true my dead hair feels great. I have gotten compliments on how good my hair smells too. I recently went on an overnight trip and forgot my shampoe and conditioner. I used what the hotel provided and when I tried to brush my hair I had clumps and gobbs of hair in my brush. I like Pantene products, when I brush my hair, I don't have as much hair loss. I'll need it in the future.

I never have snarls I can't comb thru and my hair is so soft even though I color it. I have felt other peoples' hair who don't use pantene and it fells like straw. Namely my own sister.

I was on a boat and a lady came up to me and said I could smell your hair all the way down the boat and it smells wonderful.