Other Hair Conditioners:
Pantene
Pantene Pro V Medium Thick Hair Solutions Conditioner Flat to Volume 25.4 fl oz

Pantene Pro V Medium Thick Hair Solutions Conditioner Flat to Volume 25.4 fl oz

Pantene Pro-V Thick Hair Solutions Conditoner Really Works!

Pantene Pro-V Medium Thick Hair Solutions Conditioner Flat to Volume really works. I have always heard from experts that one should use the same brand of shampoo that the person uses as conditioner. But I really have learned differently. I have never used the same brand of shampoo as I do conditioner. I don't know why either. But even when I was growing up, I didn't. This conditioner really works on my hair. I like the fact that it's made by a reputable company and that it doesn't take much at all. If you are like me and have thick hair, you owe it to yourself to get this conditioner. It's easy to locate in stores, as major chains carry it. This size is what I get, and it lasts forever. Both my daughter and I use it, and when we go to the store, my daughter always goes and gets this and puts into our shopping cart. I then tell her we still have oooodles and oooodles left in the bottle at home. She then looks confused to me and says that it's been months since we replaced the bottle. LOL Actually, it has been MANY months since we have had to buy it since it only requires a very little applied to the hair.

What's to love about this?

This conditioner is not one I would reccomend you to buy. I have been using it for about a month now and still haven't seen any improvement in my hair. Also, when I get out of the shower, I like my hair to be nice and have it easy to brush through it. The conditioner's job usually helps with this and makes your hair smooth and easy to brush. However , this product is the exact opposite. I have long hair that gets tangled easily and I have been finding it harder to brush after using this product. On the other hand, the bottle is catchy and draws the buyer in. It also sells for a good price. Not too expensive and not so cheap that you think this conditioner is going to be bad. Marketing a product is a good way to get people to know about it and I don't like saying that such a nice product doesn't work that well for me. Since I have been using this conditioner for about a month now and have not yet seen a difference, I would advise you not to waste your money on it.

Pantene is revitalizing for your hair

from Beaumont, MS

Comments about Pantene Pro V Medium Thick Hair Solutions Conditioner Flat to Volume 25.4 fl oz:

My hair is very fine and flat. I use Pantene's Flat to Volume to help my hair feel more fuller and have more volume. I am very particular about what type of hair products I use and decided to take a chance on Pantene. I have had great results and absolutely love it. It also leaves your hair feeling so nice and has a great smell too. I honestly can't stop touching my hair after using Pantene.

love it

Smells great and refreshing.

love it

from Salt Lake City, UT

My hair is medium to thick and I like that but it can always be super flat sometimes. So i decided to try out this conditioner. I love Pantene and it is one of my favorite shampoo and conditioner brands but sometimes their conditioner can be a little bit heavy on my hair. So when I tried this one, I was very surprised and very happy to find out that it doesnt make my hair heavy at all and it definitely gave it extra volume and bounce! I use this conditioner with my pantene pro-v shampoo and my hair turns out so great, i love it! I dont have to use as much conditioner as i normally do with pantene pro-v because of how great it is and how far a little bit goes. i would definitely recommend this conditioner.

Great for curly hair

from Mesquite, TX

I have been using Pantene Medium thick hair conditioner for two months now. Before Pantene I didn't believe in using conditioner. Little did I know that curly hair needs to be moisturized, especially thick hair like mine. After a few weeks I see a difference in how shiny my hair is. I also like the fact that since my hair is getting moisturized, I see a lot more volume without frizz. I really recommend it to everyone with curly hair.

Make sure that when you apply the conditioner you don't apply to roots. Once you get enough conditioner on your hair you can "comb" your hair using your fingers. Scrunch up your hair so that the curls are all moisturized.

One of the great things is that you can find it on sale and maybe use P&G coupons to offset some of the cost making it very affordable.

Pantene Pro V is not a brand for me

from Medina, OH

I have tried many different shampoos to find the one for my weak, dry and damage type of hair. I knew Pantene for a long time and started to use it for 6 months of both shampoo and conditioner of Pro V Medium Thick Hair. At first, it worked well for me, my hair was smooth and smell good especially after applying this Pantene conditioner. However, somehow it was being worse after awhile when I was starting to notice dandruff and falling hair. It was so itchy and very uncomfortable for me that I had to switch to another one. Actually, in my opinion, I do not hate this brand and hestitabe about the product's quality, I just doubt it is not a brand for my hair type. I love the smell and the price anyway, it is quite reasonable price for that much of container. I would still love to try new products from Pantene if they have because I'm still thinking I might choose the wrong type of product line for my sensitive hair.

Pantene Pro V Mediumn Thick Hair solutions Conditioner is for me

from Rockwall, TX

Pantene Pro V Medium Thick Hair Solutions Condition flat to Volume is definitely the one for me. It is not any more expensive than any of the other conditioners, so there is no excuse to at least try it once to see if you like it. It has a pleasing fragrance and goes on smoothly. It works well into your hair without tangling and rinses out completely after the first rinse. Your hair will smell clean and fresh with no residue. When you towel dry your hair before drying it, you will notice that there is no left over residue that shows up on your towel. Then once you dry your hair by either blow drying it, or towel drying it, or letting it dry by itself , you will notice that it will go from flat to volumized once it starts to dry. You will never go back to your other conditioners again. The regular size container that it comes in is easy to handle especially when your hands are wet from washing your hair.

i love this stuff!

from Charlotte, NC

Okay girls, so alot of us with thicker hair notice how hard it is to get some volume pumped into it! When i was a kid my hair was so hard to manage i just usually threw it up into a ponytail and forgot about trying to style it! I wouldn't bother with it; I couldn't get it to do anything but lay flat on my head! Now that I'm older i want to look classy and sophisticated and this shampoo helps! Its not a greasy and heavy formula like some shampoo/ conditioner  combos can be... It seems weightless once i blow dry my hair... Its a thick and creamy shampoo with a lovely subtile smell :) My brother literaly sniffs my hair every time he's around me ( creepy, i know!) Anyways, I guess i'm trying to say that for us ladies with heavier thick hair, this shampoo can help change it up. I'm able to style better and feel more confident. I know it's just shampoo, but still, this stuff is really awesome!

love it,,, but too pricey

from Canton, GA

i love this Pantene shampoo!  it really makes my hair feel beautiful, soft, lucious, touchable, shiny, and volumized.  it definitely is a plus to use in combination with the conditioner of the same brand- it helps complete the process of revitalizing my hair.  i have tried several other brands in the past, and none have compared to Pantene.  i have long, natural blonde hair, and it isn't often that i can find a shampoo or conditioner that makes my hair look as beautiful as Pantene does.  the ONLY negative thing i have to mention is the cost.  ever since Pantene vamped up their marketing and re-did their whole line, prices have skyrocketed, even at WalMart, which is kind of a turn-off to me. if i could find another brand that has the same effects on my hair, i would probably switch.  it's not that i have brand loyalty to Pantene only, i have just found that this shampoo is the best for my hair.

pantene pro v medium thick hair solutions

from Michigan City, IN

theres a few pros and cons in my opionion about this conditioner...it didnt really give my hair anymore volume than it usually has....but it does smell great and it leaves my hair feeling really soft, which i like.it doesnt smell anything like the old pantene either which i guess is okay..i really liked the old smell...it was kinda like a bombpop on your head :). but this stuff smells good too. in my opionion its worth it if it works for you, not everyones hair is the same so what didnt work for me may work for you...but im stickin to my old pantene

I just found Pantene!

from Gainesville, VA

Wow!  First I find the shampoo, and now the conditioner!  This is wonderful conditioner.  I have very thin hair - flat, no life, no body, drab hair!  Then I found this Pantene conditioner.  I never used conditioner before because I felt it made my hair even flatter than it was before!  It was always so heavy on my hair.  The hair stylist who cuts my hair always told me to use a conditioner to help control my hair.  So, when I found the Pantene shampoo and loved it so much, I decided to give this conditioner a try.  WOW!  I use it every day.  I have always washed my hair every day.  My hair is not frizzy any more!  The volume!!!!  I love the body and bounce my hair has now that I use this product.  This conditioner does not sit in your hair and weigh it down!  It does exactly what it says it will do, it conditions and brings your hair back to life!  The bottle lasts forever because you don't need to use very much on your hair.

Great for Thick Hair!

from Mauldin, SC

I love this conditioner! I have very thick and curly hair that I usually straighten on a daily basis! My hair can get very dry and damaged from the heat so conditioning is an important step in my daily hair care. Finding the right conditioner can be very difficult, especially if you are on a budget. As a college student, money is very important. I clip coupons and search for sales. Pantene is the closet product I have found to salon hair care. With Pantene Pro V Medium Thick Hair Solutions you get professional quality and value at the same time. This conditioner is affordable and works great by adding extra moisture and volume to my hair. I have been searching for conditioner that leaves my hair feeling clean and not too greasy. Pantene has always had a great reputation with hair products and this conditioner definitely upholds that reputation! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has thick hair and knows how hard it is to manage.