Other Shampoos:

Pantene Pro-V Full & Thick 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner

Pros

Cons

Straight,Wavy,Curly,Kinky,Nappy This Shampoo Loves All HairTypes

*Coming from a family of ten, we have produced many offsprings, and they have a variety of hair textures; because, from the ten of us (same parents) we have varying hair...Read complete review

*Coming from a family of ten, we have produced many offsprings, and they have a variety of hair textures; because, from the ten of us (same parents) we have varying hair textures.*

*Mom's imprint, "A Woman's Hair Is Her Pride and Glory".  Her mom, my grandmother passed that saying on, because, I am sure she too heard the same from her mother, and her mothers' mother. You get the idea, right?*

*Consequently, I have some sisters, and many nieces who wake up in the morning with a comb and a brush in hand, myself ...... not that vain; but, I too love my hair.*

*We have straight hair, wavy hair, curly hair, kinky hair and nappy hair throughout our huge family (males and females). We can spend hours debating and comparing hair care products. Truly, my family supports heavily the hair care industry. We will eagerly test a product only to come back to the tried and true.  **PANTENE **products in my huge family **ROCKS!***

*When you wet straight hair in my family it tangles. Those with the wavy hair, depending upon how thick it is water will cause it to matt, or stick-together in patches. Water on our curly haired brethren gives them the frizzes. Those of us in the family with the kinky, or nappy hair water draws/tightens it up, and it just may do a combination of what straight, wavy, and curly does when it encounters water .......... enter, **PANTENE.***

*For my family-members we love **PANTENE PRO-V, 2 in 1 Shampoo+Conditioner**, because, it handles our tangles, matted hair, frizzes and drawn-up hair with ease, first of all. Secondly, we condition as we shampoo!? Can you beat that!?*

*Using a big-tooth comb, after our hair is lathered combing through **PANTENE PRO-V, 2 in 1 Shampoo+Conditioner **rids each of our hair types of those tangles, matted hair, frizzes, and drawn-up hair. *

*It softens the hair so nicely as it lathers, and the comb glides through the hair easily as you shampoo. Whether you comb your hair as you shampoo, or just massage the shampoo throughout your head, **PANTENE PRO-V, 2 in 1 Shampoo+Conditioner **makes shampooing your hair a pleasure, not a chore! *

*Rinsing it thoroughly, especially, for those with lengthy and thick hair, you will know you have clean hair that has been strengthened; because, of the pro-vitamin shampoo+conditioner formula. *

***PANTENE PRO-V, 2 in 1 Shampoo+Conditioner **is recommended for all hair textures, including color-treated and permed hair; also, dry, frizzy, and unruly hair. All hair types benefit from this shampoo; but, you won't know this, unless you give it a try.*

Hate Pantene... dried out my hair.

I don't know exactly what ingredient is in this that makes my hair completely shrivel up and die, but I know that I will never be using Pantene again. I have used many Pantene shampoos from their Full & Thick, Restoratives, Smoothing, and etc. lines, but none have ever worked for me including this one. The product feels good in hand, and feels all right when I put it through my hair, but after towel-drying and air-drying, my hair feels like straw while having no noticeable change in volume or thickness.

I am not allergic to the product, as I developed no rash or strange effects on my scalp with use. I question the use of SLS/ALS in this shampoo though, as other products with those ingredients have been known to not be so great for the hair.

Pantene makes other products that are perfectly fine for styling, but their shampoos have always treated my hair atrociously and I will not bother with this brand again.

Great for thick hair

from Brownsville, Texas

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Controls Frizz
  • Easy To Use
  • Smells Great

Cons

• Daily Use
    • Thicker Hair

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Full & Thick 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

This shampoo did wonders for my thick, long and unruly hair. I collect shampoos and I can say without doubt this will be on my top 3 to buy from now on.

• Hair Type:
    • Straight Hair

Just made my hair flat and lifeless

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Full & Thick 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I would stay away from this product if you are looking for more volume and to add thickness to your hair. After using this product not only was there no volume or thickness added to my hair, but any volume that was there beforehand was gone and my hair was left limp and lifeless. I was not able to do anything with my hair without it looking like I was out in the rain for an hour. I would definitely not recommend this product for its intended use.

This product promotes that it should be used for full and thick hair, which is why I purchased this product. After using it, it had the complete opposite effect. My hair was stripped of any volume that it had before use and was dead and lifeless. There was nothing I could really do to my hair after using. Definitely not as advertised.

The scent was not noticeable to me so I have no complaints about the scent. On the other hand if you are looking for a good scent this product does not provide a noticeable scent to your hair.

Static Electricity

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Full & Thick 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I tried this shampoo two times. That was enough for me to scrap it. My hair is super fine and thin. I also have highlighted and color treated hair. It needed some attention on the dry ends. I had always heard great things about Pantene making your hair smooth and silky. I thought I would try it to see. I shampooed my hair and noticed it was a little airy. I didn't think much of it until I met up with my husband for dinner and he started laughing as soon as he saw me. He said it looked like I stuck my finger in the light socket. I went to the bathroom and he was right. I was so embarrassed. I tried to pat it down with water but it didn't work. I used this product one more time just to make sure it actually was the shampoo that made my hair wild and sure enough it was. We live in the South where there is a lot of humidity. I don't know if this contributed to the poor performance. Either way my hair was not silky, or smooth or normal looking. If static electricity is what the manufacturer means by full then I am not on that bandwagon. This product did not work for my thin fine hair.

Grease in a bottle

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Full & Thick 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I do not get the appeal of Pantene, nor do I understand its popularity. It is cheap shampoo with a classy name. I also do not understand why two in one exists. There is a reason why most shampoos and conditioners are still sold separately. It does not take that much more time to rinse an extra time. This product is specifically designed for people who do not put much care or thought into their hair. Either that, or they have very short hair that doesn't require much care to begin with. I have long, thick hair that requires real shampoo and conditioner, so this product doesn't work for me.

This product made my hair greasier than it was before I washed it.

The product does not have a bad smell per say... It is just extremely generic. It smells like shampoo. I do not care for the smell of stereotypical shampoo. My body chemistry does not work with it and it clashes with my perfume. It also lasts the entire day without fading.

Good for males

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Full & Thick 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I wanted to buy this two in one shampoo and conditioner because I thought it would be much easier just using one product on my hair instead of two. It turned out that, not surprisingly, it was not as effective as using shampoo separate from conditioner. The mixed ingredients balance each other out and there can't be too much moisture like a conditioner has since it goes over your roots as well (regular conditioners can't go over your roots, as it would appear very oily). Although my hair was not super moisturized, my hair did have a nice shape to it which is very difficult to achieve with some shampoos. The scent of this shampoo is very good and fresh smelling. The smell is very strong and I could smell it hours even after my shower ended. The price is totally affordable for the average person and would not hurt your wallet. I recommend this MALES as they can't really use conditioner that is not mixed but this one should leave their hair moisturized.

2 in 1

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Full & Thick 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

Pantene pro-v full and thick 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner is my top choice of hair care. The 2 in 1 makes your hair feel silky smooth like conditioner but when dry gives it a more full look. If I go to bed with my hair wet after using it I wake up with my hair looking kind of oily. How ever if I dry it my hair looks more full and there is less frizz.

I only use Pantene!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Full & Thick 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I just love this product

This 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner works wonders. It leaves my hair soft and clean. I got my fiance to try using it because he only used an anti dandruff shampoo and when he finished he was like wow I like this. I have hair to the middle of my back and i am 5'6" so I need a shampoo that can work though all of my hairs and this one does just that. When I finish washing my hair I can feel the cleanliness.

It doesn't have a fruity smell like other shampoos, it's more of a neutral smell which i would rather have, because I don't like smelling fruity all the time.

Pantene shampoo

from Tipton, IN

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Full & Thick 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I have NEVER found a shampoo like this one. It works wonders! I would recommend this to anyone who has fine and flat hair. I tell all my friends and family about this brand of shampoo. I will never buy another brand. It has a great price, and I always get stocked up with it when it is on sale and I have coupons. Last time a bought 6 bottles. I just love it! My three grandbabies love it also, as well as my husband. I also let my brother-in-law try it, now that is the only kind he will buy.

the only one I could find that it says what it really does.

I do not a lot of scent, so it is perfect!

2 in 1 Shampoo/Conditioners Are the BEST!

from Blairstown, NJ

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Full & Thick 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I love not having to use a conditioner, separately. Maybe I'm just lazy, but I don't like the bother. It's also nice not having two bottles on that shelf, which is small. With my luck, I'd knock the second one down. I also like being able to get larger bottles, which I couldn't before I started using Pantene. I don't get tangles with these shampoos, either.

My hair doesn't have to be washed every day, and I appreciate that. It stays clean & smells good for a few days. That helps keep my skin from drying out.

I have a problem with a lot of different scents, and I've never had one with this shampoo.

this stuff is great

from Edmond, OK

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Full & Thick 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

i love pantene pro-v full and thick 2 in 1 shampoo plus conditioner!  pantene can be a bit pricey for me; however, pantene always puts out coupons in the sunday paper for their shampoos and conditioners so i couple that with a great sale to get it.  my hair is short and is not as full as it was when i was younger.  i tried pantene pro-v full and this and it does seem to give my hair body.  i love it when i can find a two in one - shampoo and conditioner.  this just takes one extra step out of my morning routine - although who doesn't love to hang out in a hot shower with no kids needing something!  :)

i love the way the pantene smells and the way it makes my hair very soft and manageable.  since it has the conditioner my it acts as a detangler too.  i will be honest, i am not sure what all the pro-v does for my hair. maybe it makes it healthier!  i will take that.

i would highly recommend pantene pro-v full and thick 2 in 1 shampoo plus conditioner.