Other Hair Conditioners:
Pantene Pro-V
Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Conditioner

I would purchase this product again and again.

I use this product in my daily hair care routine. It not only adds hydration to my locks but it adds nice shine and helps aid in fly always! Would recommend!

Dallas, TX

Relieve hair stress

Ladies let's be honest we color , relax and heat style our hair regularly and doing this we damage our hair. Using Pantene pro-v helps use maintain the mane with pro vitamin B5, lipids and natural ingredients that work to target damaged areas. Pantenes formula actually penetrates the hair not just coating it to give you truly lasting results with each wash. I love it!

Illinois

true

Makes your hair feel healthy

Makes your hair feel so healthy. A must for your daily hair washing needs

Mi

true

Love how this makes my hair feel and smell

I am a 60 year old female with long hair that is always tied up in a ponytail. When I wash my hair with Pantene my pony tail is 3x fuller and beautiful. I love love love the smell.

Waterloo IA

true

Definitely would buy again it's the best!!

The Pantene Pro V shampoo for dry damaged hair works amazing!!!! Best I've ever used for dry hair work great & great price .

Piedmont Alabama

I love Pantene!!!

I love using Pantene, it's one of my favorite shampoo's it smalls great and my my hair feel fuller and cleaner

Waynesville Missouri

true

Absolutely LOVE this shampoo!

I love this shampoo. I have thin flat aging hair and this shampoo gives me volume, shine and life! I will purchase this shampoo again and again!!!

Bushnell, illinois

I love it

I love this. My hair after I shampoo, and condition it is usually hard to brush out, not with Pantene, my hair brushes right out.

Dallas, TX

Pantene Pro-V Full & Thick 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner

I love Pantene Pro-V Full & Thick 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner Pantene is my favorite hair product . Not only does it clean your hair but it makes it smell great. It's long lasting and it makes your hair really soft. Pantene also adds moisture and shine into your hair.

Fort Smith, Arkansas

true

This is my every other month conditioner.

I wash/condition my hair 5 x`s a week. I love the scent of this conditioner; smells fresh yet mild. I have long (mid back) hair and love the added volume that I get from this product. I do find that after about 3 weeks of use my hair feels "weighed down" so then I switch to a different conditioner for about a month. The other conditioner doesn't give me the softness and volume like this one does so I rotate; going back to Pantene every other month.

Johnstown, NY