Other Hair Conditioners:
Pantene Pro-V
Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Conditioner

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Conditioner

Works great to get the tangles out and gives volume!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Conditioner:

My hair is very fine and that fine hair leads to lots and lots of tangles. For years I have struggled with finding a conditioner that would effectively get the tangles out but that wouldn't leave my hair limp. I had several friends and family recommend Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Conditioner to me. The Pantene line comes with a wide selection of products to choose from but this was an easy choice for me. I needed something for my fine hair that would infuse volume. It was my hope that this product would also help me get the tangles out too. I put a generous dollop of conditioner in the palm of my hand. I began to work the conditioner into my hair from the ends up towards the roots. I could instantly tell that the Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Conditioner was working just as I needed. My fingers were sliding right through my hair. I was able to get all the tangles out! The conditioner also rinsed out of my hair very well too. My hair felt clean and lightweight after rinsing which made me hopeful that it wouldn't be limp and greasy once I dried and styled it. And, sure enough, the results were perfect! My hair looked great. This conditioner delivered just as promised!

Dry to Moisturized Conditioner

from Hopkinsville, KY

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Conditioner:

I've used Pantene for a lot of years, through a bunch of different formulas, and I wasn't sure that this one was going to be much different. I had recently switched to the Nature Fusion formula and found that my hair was growing increasingly thin, dull, flat, and frizzy. As a swimmer, I thought that exposure to chlorine and my age had caught up with me and that I wasn't going to have soft, glowing hair ever again. The Nature Fusion finally ran out, and I bought a bottle of Fine Hair Solutions Dry to Moisturized Conditioner - I had to have something to get a comb through my hair after the pool. Boy, was I surprised! After just a few washings, my hair is back. It's shiny and easy to comb, and it's beginning to feel fuller. I won't be switching again.

I can't stop running my hands through my hair!

from Bowling Green, KY

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Conditioner:

I usually use a 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner.  But after trying this conditioner, I just might start using a separate conditioner.  I have very long hair and it is hard to keep it looking nice from root to tip.  This conditioner makes my hair shine and feels very silky.  I find myself running my fingers through my hair just out of sheer disbelief.

Best Moisturizing Conditioner I have tried in a Long Time!

from New York, NY

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Conditioner:

On the Pantene site they have been offering a free sample of any version of their new line Flat To Volume, Curly, etc. so I received mine for Flat to Volume two weeks ago.  I actually have angle hair but lots of it - so if anything volume is not the issue for me at all! I was attracted to thier featuring of how these conditioners really moisturize and so will resist humidity and frizziness better.

This was an amazing conditioner trying it the first time!

There are other conditioners that claim to moisturize, but just dont compare to this one! And after blow drying I still felt it was so soft and moisturized, unlike any other I have tried.

And I have tried the conditioning treatments, and other brands, and letting conditioners sit on my head 10 minutes to 30 with plastic on my head, etc etc - and nothing would truly, once rinsed, leave my hair ever feeling silky soft - not really - this one does.

Volume wise, i think it did the opposite - it moisturized the hair and turned it into being so much more controllable, soft, and silky looking. But that is what I personally was looking for since as I say yes i have fine hair (each shaft of hair is thin) but I have lots of hair on my head -lol.

Overall I think this is a high quality - high performing moisturizing conditioner. Can't wait to try the others in the range! (I also have color-treated hair, wavy and like to blow drive straight, so I think the others in this line might perform for me just as well or maybe even better than this one!)

Pantene is Great for my Thin, Fine hair

from Bennington, VT

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Conditioner:

I use two different types of Shampoo and Conditioner...but Pantene Pro V Fine Hair Solutions is one I can't live without!!  I have very fine, thin and colored hair.  I have a problem with a lot of hair falling out, and this product makes my hair look full and very soft.  I love this product!!  It is also great that they have small sample bottles for sale so you can try it without buying a ton of the product.  That is what got me hooked on it...great idea!!  They must be very "confident" about their shampoos and conditioners...and they should be.

Leaves hair Shiny

from Old Forge, PA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Conditioner:

This new pantene pro-v hair conditioner seemed to leave my hair feeling healthy and shiny. It is a rinse out condition, and like some, didn't leave your hair feeling heavy like alot of conditioners do. This conditoner is great, especially for the price. I have bought alot more expensive conditioners that didn't work as well.

Pro-V Flat to Volume Conditioner =Silky Hair+ Volumized Hair

from Jupiter, FL

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Conditioner:

I recently received a 1.7 oz. sample of **Pantene (Fine) Hair Solutions Flat to Volume Conditioner.** I had ordered it a short while ago because of my endless quest to find the right conditioner for my fine, thick, flat, dry hair. Pantene addresses the issue of fine hair having less structural volume with this conditioner, and provides special reinforcement to keep it from falling flat.  I hoped to achieve some positive results with this new Pantene product.

My fine, thick hair has proven to be a difficult type of hair to style. While thick, it's also fine, in texture. So, I must carefully watch what conditioner provides enough softness and body, without being too greasy. If the conditioner makes my hair too soft, it will hold no style, and it will be so silky that it cannot be worn up, at all. In the high humidity of Florida, the "up" option for your hair is very important. Conversely, if it's not soft enough, it will become a knotty, dry, rat's nest, more able to be styled, but, too dry in texture to be manageable.

So, I used **Pantene's Fine Hair Solutions Flat to Volume** **Conditioner** this morning to see what kind of results I might get. After washing my hair, I applied a small dollop to my shoulder-length hair. I smoothed it in while paying particular attention to the ends of my hair. Finally, I applied a little less to my hair roots. I waited a few minutes, and then rinsed.  I must mention, though, that my hair felt like silk, even before this conditioner was rinsed out of my hair. I was even able to use a wide-tooth comb within minutes to comb through my long hair, after applying this Flat to Volume Conditioner.

After the conditioner was rinsed out completely, I was left with silky hair and absolutely no knots. Not one knot!  I let it air dry to get a better idea of how it would achieve its **Flat to Volume** results.  Well, after my hair dried and I brushed it, this product did in fact, volumize my hair and  provide some texture. It was a little less soft than the previous silky wet hair when it dried, though. Still, it wasn't dry, knotty, or too soft--it was a very nice balance of texture, conditioner, and smell. My hair smelled so good from using this Pantene Fine Hair Solutions Conditioner. I know, smell isn't equivical with product quality.  But, it did smell nice.

I**NGREDIENTS**: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Fragrance, BIS-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Oleyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, EDTA, Polysorbte 60, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ehter, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

**MY OPINION**: For me Pantene's **Fine Hair Solutions Flat to Volume Conditioner** worked well. I achieved (1) Volume, (2) My hair did not feel weighed-down and flat, (3) It rinsed out clean, (4) It completely removed my knots, and (5) It feels soft, smooth, yet has needed texture. Some people may  achieve different results. But, it did a fine job for my specific hair needs.

I don't know about this one...

from Ypsilanti, MI

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Conditioner:

OK...I have to say I really liked this product when View Points sent me a sample.  I even went and purchased this product.  My first review would be this...

I really love this product, having fine hair is a curse and trying to find hair products that give me volume is always a pain.  This product gave me the volume and softness that I love.  I am a hair twirler so my hair being soft is a MUST.HAVE.  The look of the product is appealing with the orange, the smell is AWESOME....I want a candle that smells this way.  When I actually do my hair I don't have to use as much product to achieve the volume I like.

After using this product for two weeks I don't have the same results.  It felt like my hair was getting oily after each use and there isn't any volume anymore...even with styling products.  What I found is something in the shampoo or conditioner is putting some ind of build up on my hair and weighing it down.  I use a product by Nutragena a few times a year that strips all the bad stuff off your hair and scalp.  After I used that I was able to achieve the results I first had from this product.  I just can't say it was worth it when I have a few other lines I use and don't have to strip my hair every two weeks.  So over all I don't think I would recommend this product to my friends and family, it just seems like an extra step in my already hectic life.  Yes, it is cheaper than my favorite brand and it smells better but time is money to me.  I won't be switching to this brand.  :(   I had high hope for this one too...bummer.

Leaves my hair soft and smelling great

from Pflugerville, TX

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Conditioner:

I bought my Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions at HEB after my husabnd tried a sample of their Medium Thick Hair shampoo. I was very curious about the quality of the shampoo and conditioner because I have very thin hair.

My first though about this brand is, wow, it smells amazing. The next was,ok, lets see if this works.

I didn't need much shapoo because it came uickly to a lather, and the conditioner made my hair feel so smooth. I was in heaven. Everything rinsed out easily and my hair still felt good.

After my hair dried I noticed the smell was still well intact. My hair had more volume, and was extreamly soft.

I am hoping the packadging is right and that this shampoo and conditioner really do strengthen my hair. Honestly, my son pulls out so much of my hair I feel like I am going bald!

The back of the bottle says that is is gentle enough for color-treated hair (I wouldn't know).

I like this product a lot so yes I would recommend it to a person with thin or fine hair.