Other Hair Conditioners:
Pantene Pro-V Conditioner for Dry Damaged Hair

Pantene Pro-V Conditioner for Dry Damaged Hair

Pros

Cons

Best conditioner for the money!

I really love the Pantene hair products that Proctor and Gamble makes. I know hair dressers will tell you that Pantene isn't good for your hair all the time but it works so effortlessly. It also smells great! My hair is super pin straight so any shampoo will work but I want my hair to smell good and feel great after I get out of the shower and dry it ! You can also get coupons in the Sunday paper when P&G does an insert so you can get it cheaper! I like this conditioner the best because I can use a small amount and easily brush my hair when I'm done.  My hair is somewhat long so I don't want to mess with tangles. When I use other conditioners, I have to use a ton to make sure I don't have tangles.  This doesn't cost as much as the hair products you could get at the salon but it's more than V05 or Suave. I've used the cheaper one's and they don't produce a good lather like this one. This is readily available and easy to find in any drug store or grocery store. Unlike some of the higher priced conditioners like biolage or redken.

Not a big fan

I tried this product based on a sale price and the fact that I had a coupon.  I have thick, colored, dry hair so I thought this product would be a great product for me to try.  As I do with all hair care products, I flipped the cap in the store to smell the product.  I have a sensitivity to scents and many shampoos give me a headache after only a few uses.  The scent was clean and favorable.

The first time I used it, I thought it worked pretty well.  Hair was well conditioned and moisturized.  After the third time I noticed my hair wasn't responding quite the same to the product.  I had to use a clarifying shampoo in between uses to get rid of the build up.  For some reason, when I use this product often it just builds up in my hair and makes it very limp and greasy.  It could be that I have hard water at home and with the thickness of this product the two just don't work well together.  Overall I probably wouldn't recommend this product.

Great to use on damaged hair

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Conditioner for Dry Damaged Hair:

I am a long time fan of this brand. I have tried multiple of their products and always been pleased. This conditioner for damaged hair is another product I am adding to my regular rotation. It is awesome. I always mix up my conditioners so my hair does not get used to one particular kind. I purchased this to use throughout the winter months. I wanted to see if it would repair damage done to my hair by cold. It worked great. My hair looked really strong and moisturized through out the winter months. I plan to continue to use it through out the summer due to coloring my hair. It works really well and does what it promises. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to repair damaged hair.

It was really effective on my hair. My hair is long and thick. The ends look really damaged a great deal of the time. This conditioner definitely helped to repair my ends and make my hair look better. It gave an all over great look to my hair.

The scent was good. I enjoyed it.

Great conditioner for moisturizing

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Conditioner for Dry Damaged Hair:

Pantene Pro-V is one of my favorite conditioners, but I don't always buy it because it's a little on the expensive side. Even though I don't buy it all the time, I have use Pantene Pro0V Conditioner for Dry Damaged Hair when my hair really needed strong conditioning.

I have long, thick, wavy hair that tends to get really frizzy. Most of the time I try to use conditioner that will also add moisture to my hair to keep it from getting unmanageable. Pantene really helped with keeping my hair shiny as well as moisturized. I use a small amount of this, and leave it in my hair for two to three minutes. After rinsing it out, it makes my hair a lot less knotty than it normally is. It keeps it from getting too knotty throughout the day.

This does a great job of conditioning my hair as well as keeping it from getting too knotty.

All Pantene Pro-V products smell great, and this one is no different. It keeps my hair smelling clean all day long.

Wonderful conditioner to help damaged hair!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Conditioner for Dry Damaged Hair:

Let me start off by saying that I love all Pantene products, I do not use anything else in my hair! I started using the Pantene Conditioner for Dry Damaged Hair when I started using the blow dryer and straightener more. I noticed my hair was becoming dry on the ends and looked damaged. I love the gloss feel that this conditioner provides and how it makes my hair look and feel healthy! Will definitely keep using it!

It works wonders on dry and damaged hair. I definitely noticed a change in my hair after beginning to use this and love the shine it leaves! My hair, in under a week, went from looking dry and damaged to looking healthy and feeling healthy to my touch. I don't always use it with the shampoo for damaged hair and usually only use the conditioner once or twice a week depending on how my hair feels and it does the job! Would definitely say it is very effective.

It doesn't have a strong scent but one that leaves your hair feeling refreshed!

Pantene just works

from Rochester, MI

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Conditioner for Dry Damaged Hair:

Pantene has been my primary conditioner forever. My variety of hair curles and dries between washings with matting and tangles if I let it go too long. I have encountered two types of product. One is light and will not detangle my washed hair no matter how much I use. This would require damge to separate the strands of otherwise clean hair. Pantene and Garnier Fructis are moderately priced options that work. And Pantene seems to work the best for me. But recently I've modified my regimen to replace shampoo. I can use diluted conditioner to clean and detangle my hair. This avoids the sulfates and surfactants of shampoo. It also avoids the stripping, matting and tangling and lessens damage. But Pantene is a little too expensive for the amount I need for this step to be successful. Suave Naturals Coconut is one third the price and is an excellent shampoo substitute. I am still using Pantene as a finishing conditioner, but now I can use less.

i love pantene!!

from Tupelo, MS

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Conditioner for Dry Damaged Hair:

I really don't like to switch my products especially not my hair products but when I went to my salon the hairstylist, Michelle told me that my hair seemed different than usual. She didn't have to give me the usually hair treatments. She even told me that  She didn't see the breakage I get when I don't go to the salon months at a time. Pantene conditioner left my hair moisterized and it made my hair look and feel healthier. I got the shampoo, conditioner, moisterizer. i'm loving Pantene!

Best conditioner for the money!

from Xenia, OH

Pantene conditioner

from Southington, CT

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Conditioner for Dry Damaged Hair:

I have curly hair and have spent years using the wrong products for my hair. I have used too many hair products that dry my hair out and make it frizzy, despite claims to do otherwise. I forgot my conditioner when I went on vacation and had to use my sister's conditioner. I loved it. It made my hair smooth and shiny and very not-frizzy.

It has become my go-to brand of conditioner because it does so many things well. I use it as a scalp cleanser in place of shampoo. I use it to condition my hair. I use it as a leave-in conditioner and as a styling product. It does it all. I was amazed to discover I could discontinue the use of my regular hair gel (which I loved but was too cheap to rebuy when it ran out) and get results that were just as good with only this product.

It's so amazing to only need this one product for my hair. It has made my life so much easier (and my budget stretch a little further) since this is all I need to buy for my hair to look beautiful.

Great for the price!

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Conditioner for Dry Damaged Hair:

Pantene for dry or damaged hair is a great conditioner.  My hair looks fantastic when I use it.  I use it with Pantene shampoo and I love it. I have long hair, so conditioner is really important to me.  The smell is great and the conditioner works really well on my hair.  My hair always feels soft after I use Pantene.  My hair is also manageable after using it.  It is easy to style and I have naturally wavy hair as well as colored.  It is definitely the best drugstore conditioner I have ever used.  Pantene conditioner is quality for the price. I alternate Pantene with my salon conditioner.  It helps my hair feel healthy, vibrant, and full.  I always have an easy time brushing out my hair after using the product.  The scent is pleasant and not too overpowering.  It is just right for me. You cannot go wrong with Pantene and it is way less expensive than salon products.  I would highly recommend Pantene products to family and friends.

Not a big fan

from Ravenna, OH

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Conditioner for Dry Damaged Hair:

patene makes my hair shiny and fuller

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Conditioner for Dry Damaged Hair:

Pantene makes my hair shiny and managable.  I doesnt leave a film on my hair, just a silky feeling and managable to handle.  I reduces split ends an breakage. Tangles are no longer a problem my brush just slides though.