3.5

Pantene Pro-V Color Revival 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner

3.5

Pros

Cons

Leaves a greasy feel to hair

from Cheraw, SC

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Color Revival 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I love pantene products but this one really let me down.  It left my hair feeling greasy.  Thought it was just me until my husband and daughter said the same thing.  Sorry pantene not a home run on this one.

I absolutely love this shampoo. It makes my hair so soft!

from Middletown, OH

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Color Revival 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I absolutely love this shampoo! It makes my hair so soft and shiny. I have tried a lot of others but this one is the best. It is affordable and the product is amazing! I love the whole line of Pantene products.  I wash and style my hair every morning and it lasts all day thanks to the products that Pantene makes. I always clip coupons which definitely helps with the cost of this product. My friends enjoy using this product also because they feel the same way that I do. It is nice to be able to count on a product to make my hair look so good every day. Other shampoos dry my hair out and make it look stringy. The company offers samples all the time so that you are able to try the product before purchasing the full size for full price. I know that a lot of people love this product and I am no different. In my opinion it is the best shampoo and conditioner available in stores today. I refuse to use anything else now.

I was surprised the way Pantene shampoo & conditioner worked.

from Little Rock, AR

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Color Revival 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I recently recieved a sample of Pantene shampoo and conditioner. I was surprised how well it cleaned, conditioned my hair, and has kept my color looking good. The conditioner especially lasted longer but did not make my hair appear "greasy" like others have after a day of use. Although I am very budget conscious I will definitely buy it when it is on sale or I have a coupon. Both hopefully.

Use Pantene for perfect and rich hair color.

from Lake Forest, CA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Color Revival 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

There are lies spreading out there... but I tell you that Pantene is great. Hair Loss,Rashes, Cancer, Hair Melting, etc....o' so many lies. Pantene is a great product with great results and i love it! I have been using the shampoo and conditioner for hydrate for colored treated hair every week and have not had dandruff since! This shampoo is just perfect..some frizz does occur but a nice, healthy look is still produced after using the product. Needless to say..i will be using it forever and will ignore such lies and you should too! It really rankles me when I see critics and lies that Pantene causes hair loss when it doesn't really. I have been using the conditioner for hydrate for colored treated hair for the past year now, and it made my hair feel silky and smooth. The only time my hair has ever "fallen out" or broken off was when I neglected to trim it. Hair does this when you don't maintain healthy ends, ladies and gents. You can't always do this by using pricy hair treatments, sometimes you just need to wack off a bit at the tips and say bye to your dead ends.

Pantene 2 in 1 doesn't condition well

from Harvard Il

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Color Revival 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I usually like Pantene products, they have a wonderful smell and always leave my hair feeling soft and shiny.  I wasn't too impressed with Pantene's color revival shampoo and conditioner, though.  I find that mixing the two together doesn't benefit my hair.  I usually have to apply a different conditioner right after using the 2 in 1 to get the conditioning that my hair requires.  I was happy with the 'color revival' aspect of this product, though.   I recently colored my hair with a dye that washes out in about 28 washes, before using this product I would see the dye on my towel after washing, now I don't see any signs of it on my towel.  That makes me happy.  If a product can extend the life of my color, more power to it!  If it allows me to dye my hair less, I say yes to it and thank you to the makers of it!  The less wash out the better.  I just wish it would clean and condition my hair in one easy step like it says it should.  Sometimes less isn't better.

does not condition well

from Portage, IN

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Color Revival 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I do really like the Pantene line of products. It is one of the few brands that I have consistently used over the years. It is very easy to find on sale at various stores and easy to find and request coupons for. Recently I have begun coloring my hair auburn, and need a shampoo/conditioner that would have the red stay longer. Pantene again came to the rescue as far as that aspect goes, this really does keep the color longer. But the problem I have with this product is that it does not seem to condion my hair very well, as well as other types of Pantene 2 in 1. I have no problem with the Pantene conditioner itself, just for some reason this particular type does not do the job. I did recently contact Pantene, and I guess I had been using old bottles (I coupon alot and stockpile) because they came out with a new formula a few months ago.  They did send me 2 coupons for free products, any size, which I was very happy with. Now I'll be looking for the new formula to try.

Pantene, you got it right again!

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Color Revival 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

This is a great shampoo for three main reasons.  One, it is for color care revival and does that well.  Two, it is shampoo and conditioner in one.  I always thought that the combination of those two was only for people who didn't care too much about conditioning or doesn't want to take the time for conditioning with a separate bottle.  I realize now that the shampoo that has conditioner in it, is much better for my hair!  It won't dry it out so it squeeks when I shake out the water before i put my separate conditioner on.  I always use another conditioner after using the Pantine Pro-V 2 in 1 for added moisture.  Three, it really lathers and smells good.

Not up to the level of the rest of the Pantene bunch

from Sleepy Eye, MN

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Color Revival 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I work in a shower-in-shower-out biosecure facility and our employer buys Pantene shampoos and conditioners for us.  I like the daily hydration and moisturizing formulas, so when this Pantene 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner showed up I though it would be good, too.  Unfortunatley that is not the case.  It is labelled as a shampoo and conditioner.  My opinion is that it is neither a good shampoo nor a good conditioner.  It left my hair feeling lifeless and not easy to comb through.  i would not buy this particular Pantene product for use by my household. It does smell good.  That's the only positive thing I found about it.  I used it for two showers three days a week until a 22 ounce bottle was gone, so it really had a chance to impress me.  It didn't.  I have asked my boss to never buy this formula again.