Other Hair Conditioners:
Pantene Pro-V Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Shine Conditioner

Pantene Pro-V Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Shine Conditioner

Pros

Cons

Pantene Pro V Hair Solutions Conditioner works for me!

**Pantene Pro V Hair Solutions Color Preserve Conditioner works for me!  Pantene recently introduced a new line of hair care products called “Hair Solutions”.  Pantene Pro V Hair Solutions Color Preserve Conditioner has a rich, creamy texture that penetrates quickly and easily.  As you apply the conditioner to your hair, you can begin to feel it softening your hair.  You can also feel the pro-vitamin formula tingling and working through your hair and scalp.  Once your hair is clean, Pantene Pro V Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Conditioner rinses clean and leaves your hair looking healthy, soft and rejuvenated.  The brand of Pantene Pro V Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Conditioner that I purchased added “shine”, and was quite satisfied with the condition of my hair following the conditioning.  You can also purchase the condition in brands for "volume" and "smooth".  I would and have recommended this new line of Pantene products.  **

** **

This rich conditioner goes on easily and penetrates deeply. It rinses out cleanly and leaves your hair feeling healthier and softer.

The fragrance is mild and not overpowering or perfumely. It is the right balance for a conditioner.

Leaves my hair limp & dull

I am not a fan of Pantene though I always seem to try new versions of it. My other family members use it and think it's great. I always end up using the entire bottle to because I don't like wasting money and it is painful waiting for the bottle to be finished. My hair ends up looking gross for a few weeks.
Anyway, I'm always in search of a product that will keep my color fresh. I hate the dull faded look that comes within a few weeks of coloring.
So I have this a shot but it left my hair flat, limp, and blah! After one day my scalp feels oily and gross. Basically my hair looks completely lifeless and dull. It is just awful. I've used cheaper conditioners that put Pantene to shame. I had better luck with White Rain!

Not at all effective! My hair was drab and limp. I have pretty thick hair with decent volume, this takes my volume and shine.

Pantene has a fake smell. Its not really a scent but more of a soapy chemical smell. It's quite gross.

Leaves my hair limp & dull

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Shine Conditioner:

A great conditioner for color treated hair

I love this conditioner. I have tried many conditioners in the past, and find this one to be the most effective. I definitely notice that my color lasts longer, and the scent is really nice. My hairdresser even uses this brand. You don't need to use a lot, just a quarter size amount. After I apply the conditioner I comb through it and leave it in for about 2 minutes. When rinsing out this conditioner it leaves your hair smooth, not dry feeling. As far as using heat appliances, this conditioner leaves my hair smooth without leaving it frizzy. Even in the summer on the most humid days I find it is really easy to dry my hair.Comparing the price to other conditioners it is a little more pricey, but you can find great sales. I always stock up when it is on sale and buy the shampoo at the same time. I would definitely use Pantene Pro-V Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Shine Shampoo first, then use conditioner.

Good product but not as good as the Smooth version

from Lincoln, NE

This pantene conditioner is pretty good. It is reasonably priced and has a nice texture. I prefer conditioner to be nice and thick, without being too thick to be absorbed. I dislike when conditioner is runny. Well, this pantene has a great texture because it's somewhere in the middle. It has a mild, light scent that smells very clean, it's pretty similar to most pantene hair product scents. I usually leave it in for a few minutes but I think you can wash it out immediately and it would still be effective. It's called "Shine" conditioner but I don't think that it gives my hair more shine than other products. It does a good job making my hair soft and manageable, though. I don't think it's any better than other products at color preservation, though. I have, however, used the Pantene color preserve "SMOOTH" conditioner (in the green logo) and it seems very similar, BUT it does a GREAT job of adding shine and a clean, lightweight smoothness. I have very fine long hair, and would recommend getting the "Smooth" version over this "shine" version for all hair types.

Pantene Pro V Hair Solutions Conditioner works for me!

from Americus, GA

** **

Leaves my hair super soft, but doesn't detangle enough!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

There are some things that I love about this Pantene Pro-V conditioner, and there some things that I'm not really crazy about, which is why I gave it a 3-star rating. Overall, it a pretty good conditioner, but I won't be buying it.

**Pantene Pro-V Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Shine Conditioner** does an excellent job at leaving my hair feel soft and look shiny, but it didn't do one thing well that my conditioners must do...detangle. After using this conditioner (and the matching shampoo), my hair isn't exactly left in a tangle of knots, but I like my conditioners to condition so well, my comb glides through my wet hair and this didn't do that.

I did really like how soft and silky **Pantene Pro-V Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Shine Conditioner** left my hair, but since it didn't detangle enough for my liking, I wouldn't buy it. It is however a good product that I would recommend to others though.

Pantene Pro V Color Preserve Conditioner leave my hair smooth!

from Portland, OR

I have been using ****Pantene Pro V Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Conditioner** **for many years now. I pay a lot of money to get my hair highlighted every six weeks so I want to maintain the color as well as I can in between. ****Pantene Pro V Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Conditioner** **is great for my "blonde" hair. It has a nice texture to it and distributes well in the hair. It also has a pleasant but not overpowering scent. ****Pantene Pro V Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Conditioner** **rinses out quickly and easily. It leaves my hair smooth and tangle free. The few times I have skipped the shampoo I have been able to comb my hair pretty easily though. My hair is easy to comb out and blow dry too! The price is great and it's available at most drugstores and grocery stores.

Love the Feel

from Folsom, CA

I got this as a sample (with shampoo) - I love the feel of this set. Pantene tends to be really heavy and after a while seems to weigh my hair down. This one is lighter and makes my hair soft. Love that it'll preserve my color also, although that's yet to be proven - my hair grows really fast so my problem is more of a "root thing" than fading color.

Great color preserving conditioner!

from Indianapolis, IN

I pair this conditioner with their Color Preserve Shampoo for AWESOME results!  I am very into the copper browns and reds for my hair right now, and those colors fade quickly.  It's great to have finally found a shampoo and conditioner that I can AFFORD that really preserve my color!  This conditioner leaves hair smooth and shiny, as well.  Great value!

Worked and smelled great!

from Sicklerville, NJ

I received a free sample of this conditioner from the Pantene website.  I used it for a week and I was hooked.  I color my hair every few weeks and sometimes the color will fade a bit from the highlights I had done a while ago.  I used this conditioner along with the shampoo and it really seemed to make my color last longer than before.  The smell is amazing too.  If you like that "just got out of the shower" smell all day, than this is the product for you.  My hair smelled awesome even after the gym!  I did notice that my hair felt a little bit more weighed down, but maybe this could be due to the humidity during the summer?  All in all, I'd rather have flat hair that was all one solid color that bounce blochey hair.  The price is extremely reasonable when you compare it to other shampoos and conditioners on the same level.  I used to be a big snob with hair care products and would spend fortunes at the salon on them.  I think this product does just as good of a job, if not better than the salon products, without breaking the bank.

Pantene Pro-V Conditioner Color Protective is Brillant!

from Jackson, TN

Well, this is the first review I have written for any product over the internet. First things first so you know not only do I use this product, so does my family members. I have tried so many different conditioners for my hair and nothing seemed to work. I always had the frizz and breakage from the ends. One day I notice how healthy my moms hair looked, she had nothing in it but it had the most amazing shine. The next time I visited a store I tried the product. I fell in love after the first wash, my hair was so soft, shinny and on top of that after about 3 washes my natural curls came back. I have talked a couple of friends into trying Pantene Pro V Color Protective shampoo and conditioner. I have now been using Pantene for 1 year. My mom has been using this shampoo for I think 2 to 3 years. My sister is now enjoying Pantene Pro V Color Protection shampoo and conditioner. I want to end this saying Pantene please keep doing what your doing because it's great.