Other Shampoos:
Pantene Pro-V Classic Care 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner

Pantene Pro-V Classic Care 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner

Pros

Cons

Pantene ProV cleans, shines, and fluffs - use it every day

My hair is straight and fine.  To look good, it has to be clean and needs volume.  Most shampoos do okay with the "clean" part, but volumizing is another story.  I've used shampoos that make my hair lay more limp than before I washed it.  A few cause it to frizz.  If I do find a brand I like, the positive effects seem to diminish after using it for several days in a row.  I kept trying brand after brand.  Then I stayed at a hotel which had samples of a shampoo that worked great.  The label said Pantene ProV Shampoo + Conditioner.

I took both hotel-sized bottles along with me.  And as soon as I got home from my business trip, I got a full-sized bottle of Pantene ProV.  I really appreciate the combination version of shampoo and conditioner in one.  I hate fooling with two different bottles OR paying for two bottles.  I wash my hair every day and Pantene has not disappointed.  I can always count on clean, shiney, well-managed hair.  And my limp hair always poofs up just right.  There is one more bonus I hadn't noticed while using the hotel-sized bottles - the very pleasent scent.  Pantene ProV smells clean and pleasant, not perfumy or fake - just nice and fresh, even for a guy.

If you're searching for a convenient, satisfying, reasonably-priced shampooing experience, you really need to try Pantene ProV Shampoo + Conditioner.

Easy to use product when you need both shampoo and conditioner.

Pantene Pro-V 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner is a good product for those of us who need good products but don't always have the time to spend with two products. I like Pantene 2 in 1 especially when traveling. It's easy to pack and provides a good product for all family members. Hotels do give out small bottles for their guests but most of the time there just isn't enough for all of the family to take showers, wash our hair and get on to the next activity. The shampoo is gentle enough for color enhanced hair as well as my husband's hair. It has a great smell, not too flowery or sweet, so everyone is comfortable using it.

The only problem I have with the shampoo personally, is the amount of conditioner. I find it to be too heavy to use daily. That's why I only use it for a short time and then go back to another shampoo without conditioner. I have found that most shampoo/conditioner combos have the same effect on my hair. It would be nice if the manufacturers dialed down the conditioner a bit. That would solve the problem!

Pantene Pro-V Classic Care 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner Rocks!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Classic Care 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

Pantene Pro-V Classic Care 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner is one of the best I've ever used! I alternate shampoos and this is one of the shampoos/conditioners that I always keep in my shower, while others alternate.

Pantene Pro-V Classic Care 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner makes my hair squeaky clean, smooth, and soft. My hair can tend to be oily and/or dry. Pantene gets the oil out and conditions my hair so it is not dry and damaged.

The scent of this product is light and pleasant.

Amazing Product but Lacking

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Classic Care 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I love this shampoo conditioner duo, but after use my hair feels so dry and plasticity, and I end up still having to use a conditioner. Will buy again, but the shampoo and conditioner in separate containers. The smell was amazing and clean, worked very well on my color treated hair! Just wished it made it feel soft, smooth, and silky.

Doesn't work as well as separate shampoo & conditioner

from Michigan

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Classic Care 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

This shampoo does the trick if you are in a pinch and you need to hurry and go or if you are on vacation but it isn't as effective in the long run as using a separate conditioner and shampoo. I couldn't use this product as my regular shampoo and conditioner. It ends up leaving my hair dry and frizzy. It is probably great for normal hair that doesn't need special attention. My hair was dry and unmanageable by the middle of the afternoon. In the winter when it was dry, the shampoo/conditioner left my hair static-ey and my hair was trying to stick to my sweater. It was like the conditioner didn't even work for me. It felt as if I had just used only shampoo and the conditioner didn't even have any effect.

When I use this product, I feel like I didn't use any conditioner. I couldn't use this product in the long run. It is good for a pinch but not on a regular basis.

This shampoo/conditioner has a light and pleasant scent. There is nothing about the scent that stands out. It isn't overbearing. The scent is just about right.

I love Pantene Shampoo!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Classic Care 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

First off I love Pantene! I am in love with the way Pantene smells. It is my favorite shampoo I have every used. Pantene Pro-V Classic 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner works amazing. You can use it on every hair types, curly, thick, thin, frizzy. I have really thick hair and my hair tends to frizz out after it dries. My hair is very hard to tame. But if I use Pantene it makes my hair more easier to tame. My hair smells amazing and looks healthy all day long. It also makes my hair feel soft and smooth. The 2 in 1 shampoo saves me time because you shampoo and condition your hair at the same time. I am a mom of two kids. Being a mom means you have only about 5 minutes for a shower before your babies come to the door. So anything that can help save time and wash your hair quicker, so you can enjoy a minute just enjoying the running water, is worth buying. The only negative about this shampoo is the cost. It cost a little too high for my taste, so I can't buy it as often as I would like. I highly recommend this shampoo.

Pantene Classic Care 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner works well at make your hair shine and look healthy. It leaves your hair feeling soft and smell amazing all day.

Good shampoo but not quite strong enough conditioner

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Classic Care 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I really like all products by Pantene Pro-V, so I decided to try the Pantene Pro-V Classic Care 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner. This product has a great scent, and really did a good job of cleaning my hair. It did not strip my hair of its color or shine, and it kept it from getting oily all day long.

I typically don't try 2 in 1 conditioners because my hair has a tendency to get knotty, but I thought I would try this to save some time when washing my hair. It didn't do the best job of getting the knots out of my hair, but I think that is the case with all 2 in 1 products. I think it would work great for people who typically like 2 in 1 products.

This kept my hair clean, and it did not make my hair oily at all. It helped keep my hair moisturized, and it looked shiny and healthy when I used this product. The only part that did not work was the conditioner. I still found myself needing to use a second conditioner to keep my hair from becoming tangled.

This is a great product for your money.

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Classic Care 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I really like Pantene Pro-V products and used their 2-in-1 shampoo plus conditioners for years. I never had an issue with them. I did use to buy their shampoo and conditioner individually because I thought that a combo shampoo and conditioner wouldn't condition as well but in this case I was wrong. I have never had a product make my hair as soft and smooth as this one.

My wife tells me that you should rotate shampoo and conditioner brands to avoid getting different build-ups that shampoos and conditioners can leave behind. I never had that issue with Pantene Pro-V products and especially not this one. It works like a champ keeping my hair clean and still soft and smooth which tells me there isn't much if any build-up happening from this product.

The sent is the biggest reason I started buying Patene Pro-V products. This product is no exception. It smells great and my wife loves it too.

Not the best thing if you want well conditioned hair.

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Classic Care 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

As a two-in-one product, this should both shampoo and condition your hair equally. This product will dry itu your hair and not condition it.

Will not work as a conditioner

Very neutral scent, doesn't smell bad but doesn't smell overly wonderful. Leaves hair smelling fresh.

Gets my hair clean, leaves a pleasant scent

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Classic Care 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I think I've mainly been using Pantene since shortly after it first appeared on the market. While I don't believe that it, or any other shampoo, repairs split ends or any lives up to any of those other fanciful claims, Pantene does get my hair clean. And, at least for me, that's what matters the most. It also leaves behind a subtle and pleasant fragrance. The fragrance issue is important to me. I feel like many hair care products have overly strong scents, many of which don't go well together. I also don't want people to be able to smell my hair at a distance.

I don't always used the 2 in 1 variety because I frequently feel like I need a separate conditioner, but when my hair is shorter this is my variety of choice. It saves me a bit of time, gets my hair clean, and has enough conditioner to help with minor tangles.

It can be a bit expensive if you don't wait for a sale or have a coupon but those are both frequently available.

Nice short term, split ends long term.

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Classic Care 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I love the feeling my hair has right after using Pantene. But, for some reason, the combined shampoo and conditioner dry out my hair over time. You won't see that result until a week or two of use. In the long term, it will cause split ends.

It works great short term but I wouldn't use it more than once in a week.

The scent is mild, for anyone who prefers it over perfumed shampoos.

Awesome Product Love It!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Classic Care 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

Pantene Pro-V Classic 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner is the best one I have tried in my whole life. It gets my hair soft and I only have to use one product instead of using two separate products. I have very fine hair and have used name brand and store brand products to try and get my hair clean and soft and have had absolute disasters where some of them would dry out my hair or it would frizz easy and tangle easy. Pantene classic 2 in 1 is the exact opposite. When I use this product my hair gets really clean, almost never frizzes, it stays really soft, feels really light and is very easy to comb through. It also smells really good unlike some other ones I have tried where my hair smelled very weird. I would recommend this product to anybody no matter what you're hair type as it is great. In conclusion I have finally found the perfect product for my hair and I hope to never have to switch so as long as they produce it I will buy it. Thanks for reading my review and I hope you found it helpful.