Other Hair Conditioners:

Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Conditioner

Pros

Cons

Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Conditioner: 4 Lovely Lady Locks

This may just be the best, budget conscious, working conditioner on the market. I have gone through many different conditioners, trying to find the perfect one for my weak, stagnant length locks. Needless to say, through my trial and errors I have found many conditioners that smelled great, and contained labels that promised to heal my hair, but none of them worked quite as well as the Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Conditioner.

The claims of this product is that, with the help of pro-v vitamins, it helps to prevent hair breakage, which in turns helps you to obtain healthier, more beautiful hair. What makes this conditioner perfect is that, not only does it deliver on it’s promises, but it also detangles, softens the hair (making it more manageable) and it imparts incredible shine; all at a reasonable price! On top of that, it smells great. The only downside to this product is that it has since downsized. The newer size is more than half the size smaller than the original one. However, it now comes in a cuter container, so I guess that’s a perk.

Before using the **Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Conditioner**, my hair was very brittle and had reached a length where it had become stagnant in growth. After the first use of the conditioner, my hair didn’t shed as much when I combed it and it felt stronger and more detangled. It was also softer, shinier and more manageable. I am a huge fan of “instant” gratification so this hooked me from the start!

The manufacturer hints that for better results, to use the whole line of Beautiful Lengths products together. After continued use of the conditioner, along with the Beautiful Lengths Shampoo, my hair has gotten even stronger, more manageable and it has grown a bit longer. I’m starting to feel like the female Troy Polamalu, of the Pittsburgh Steelers and the infamous “man hair” of the “Head and Shoulders” commercials. I love those commercials!

What girl, or Troy Polamalu, doesn’t wish for longer, stronger, healthier hair? I would definitely recommend this line of products for anybody who just wants to be beautiful! Until then, happy hair growing!

It helps with manageability, which helps stops breakage, which helps you grow longer hair!

It's effective, and it smells great!

Not so beautiful conditioner

I have shoulder length color treated hair, so a product with Beautiful Length in the title immediately appealed to me. I use Pantene products whenever I have a coupon, so I was excited to receive a buy one get one free. I purchased the shampoo as well and used them in tandem. The shampoo was average although it had a beautiful scent to it. I 've never been one to be fussy about shampoo, its conditioner I need to be impressed with. This conditioner was just okay at moisturizing my hair, I still had a tremendous amount of hair loss and breakage when I combed it out. The scent however is beautiful, reminds me of the nice conditioning packets that come with hair colors. I have found that cheaper conditioners give me the same results.

As I mentioned above, I was excited to see a product designed for longer hair. I was however very disappointed in the results. I had a tremendous amount of breakage and hair loss (which is a common problem with longer hair).

The scent of the shampoo was delightful. It reminded me of the conditioning packets you receive in hair color boxes (which I love!). My sister even complimented me on how nice my hair smelled. However, a nice scent isn't enough for me to buy a conditioner!

This conditioner is great for my long hair.

from West Virginia

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Conditioner:

I am in love with this conditioner. I bought some a couple months ago to try out because I have about three and a half feet of hair. With this conditioner, I don't have to slather on a ton of product because it's designed specifically for long hair. I can usually make this conditioner last three weeks or more. It's great for me because it saves money and trips to the shampoo isle.

The conditioner is very thick and creamy but it goes into hair smooth. A little of this conditioner goes a long way. What I like to do is leave my hair very wet before applying my conditioner so that the water helps thin and distribute the product. This allows me to be able to spread the beautiful lengths conditioner thinner but I don't sacrifice any power of the conditioner. I usually let the conditioner soak in my hair for a few minutes with a shower cap on. This helps to create heat and absorb more of the conditioner into my hair and scalp.

The conditioner really is great for long hair. I don't have to use a ton of it and my hair is so soft and manageable. My hair is so easy to comb and brush after I use this product. I love this conditioner and it smells nice.

Another factor with this conditioner that I like is that it doesn't cause any curling iron slippage. Some conditioners leave my hair slick and my curling iron will not curl my hair effectively. I don't have that result with this. I can still style my hair the way I want without sacrificing any staying power.

This is a great conditioner for long hair. I have around three and a half feet of hair and this product goes a long way. I also want to mention my hair is color treated and this product does a great job giving me moisture.

This has a nice citrus scent. It smells like oranges and apples. It's tart but good.

Great for long hair!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Conditioner:

I think this is an excellent conditioner for long hair. My hair is incredibly long and thick. Therefore, I am always searching for a conditioner to make my ends and overall hair look healthy. This conditioner did the trick for me. It did an excellent job at helping my ends to look great. They looked healthier than they have ever looked while using this. It also gave my hair an overall great look. My hair looked really soft and smooth while using this. It was easy to brush through and had a good deal of volume. This is one of the best conditioners I have found for long hair. I would highly recommend it to anyone with long hair.

I found this conditioner to be incredibly effective on my long hair. It made it look really good and healthy. It also put a lot of moisture back into my hair. It truly hydrated it and made it look great.

I love the scent of this conditioner. It smells great and makes your hair smell great throughout the entire day.

The first Pantene Pro-V product that worked for me.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Conditioner:

I am not usually a big fan of Pantene Pro-V products, but this one is great! I have really long hair and when I was trying to grow it out, I noticed that I had a lot more split ends, the longer my hair got. I bought this conditioner after it was recommended to me by my sister and it really helped me. I have fine hair and I was worried about it weighing down my hair, but it did not. I only used it about three times a week and it helped my hair to grow faster, look and feel healthier, and it was shinier. One bottle of this conditioner lasted me about three months because of not using it every day. This conditioner has a nice scent and I would recommend it to anyone trying to grow their hair out.

This conditioner is definitely effective. It softened my hair and helped it grow much faster than it would have if I did not use this product. I can honestly say that I am really glad that I used this conditioner while I was growing out my hair.

Soft and smooth

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Conditioner:

I have hair that is past the middle of my back. It is very thick, frizzy, full of tangles, and is somewhat damaged. It is also wavy/curly, so even though I was excited to find a conditioner specifically for long hair, I worried how it would do with my waves and curls. The scent is very pleasing-clean smelling without a totally floral smell. The consistency is creamy and luxurious. It seems to be effective all around. It is smooth when I put it on my hair. It immediately made my hair feel softer and the tangles literally went away as I ran my fingers through my hair. I let it sit for a few minutes just to make sure it had plenty of time to be effective. It rinsed out easy and clean without leaving my hair "squeaky" and dry. After towel drying my hair, I was still able to run my fingers through my hair without creating more tangles. After drying, my hair continued to feel softer than with other conditioners.

This conditioner left my hair very soft and tangle free. I have noticed over the weeks since I've been using it that my hair does seem healthier. There are less split ends and my hair isn't quite as frizzy as it usually is.

The scent is a nice, clean, feminine scent without being overpowering or very floral like some other conditioners can be.

Leaves my hair looking greasy

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Conditioner:

This product did not work well with my hair. I have fine, shoulder length hair and this product was just too heavy for my hair. I tried to use smaller amounts, but it never made a difference. My hair would look greasy and lifeless. I have tried different formulas with Pantene and never had much luck. This brand may work well for others, but with my fine hair, it does not work for me. I think it is priced a little too high for the quality of product that you receive, but worth a try if you have a coupon.

I do not think this product works any better than the less expensive drug store conditioners. It did not work well with my hair and weighed my hair down. I would not recommend this product if you have fine, thin hair, or if you have problems with conditioner weighing your hair down.

The scent is nice. It leaves a clean, fresh scent behind and stays with your hair throughout the day. I did like the scent of this product.

leaves my hair soft and tangle free

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Conditioner:

My hair is normally dry and its damaged from previous lighteners and chemicals. This Pantene beautiful lengths conditioner is one of my favorite conditioners. It has a wonderful smell and it leaves my hair feeling really soft. I love how it has a thick texture and it moisturizes my hair especially my ends. My hair looks and feels a lot healthier. Its a lot easier to comb after and I get nomore tangles in my hair. Its a lot easier to manage and style. I noticed my hair is really shiny especially when it dries. Its great for my color treated hair because it doesn't strip out my color. I don't get anymore frizz, and my hair isn't so brittle and the strength of my hair is a lot stronger. My hair has been growing a lot faster because its not so damaged anymore. My hair doesn't seem so dull anymore or dry. I would definitely buy this conditioner again and I strongly recommend it to anybody that wants healthier and shinier hair.

I love my Pantene

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Conditioner:

I've used Pantene Shampoo and Conditioners since I had a say in what I was able to use which was around High School. As an adult, I've tried to find coupons and get whatever shampoo and conditioner were on sale. One day I got lucky and Pantene was on sale again, after it had been quite awhile.

The Beautiful Lengths line smells fantastic. The shampoo lathers up very well and always makes my hair feel clean and tangle free. I miss my Pantene so much. I can't believe how soft, shiny, and beautiful my hair feels again. I can't believe I ever stopped using it! Sometimes, you get what you pay for and Pantene is one of those wonderful items. I don't care what is on sale, I'm going to stick with what is tried and true.

So now after a month of using Pantene beautiful lengths consistently, I couldn't be happier. My hair appears less damaged, especially near the ends. I get compliments all the time. My hair is very soft and hardly develops tangles. Did I say it is affordable unlike so many others that don't work? Pantene consumer for life!

Not so beautiful conditioner

from Eastlake, OH

Beautiful Lengths exceeded my expectations

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Conditioner:

I've used Pantene products for years, but when I saw the ads for the Beautiful Lengths, I thought that I would try it. My hair is really thick and long, and gets split ends pretty easily. This conditioner made my hair feel softer and decreased the amount of split ends I have. I highly recommend it to anyone who's used Pantene products before. It works!

Great Product, Supporting a FANTASTIC Cause

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Conditioner:

First things first, I have to say that I have only used Pantene Pro-V conditioner for as long as I can remember. It's the only conditioner I've found that gets through my hair (it's extremely thick) and it doesn't feel like I'm washing my hair with water.

Secondly, my hair was already very long when I started using Pantene Pro-V's Beautiful Lengths conditioner. So, I can't really say how effective the product is at making hair stronger and longer. I believe my hair has already reached its maximum length - it can't grow much longer without breakage. That, and I don't get my hair trimmed that often, so I'm a victim of split-ends that no conditioner can fix.

That said, I'm dedicated to using Beautiful Lengths. It works as well as any other Pantene Pro-V product and they give an incredible amount to make wigs for cancer patients. As anyone can imagine, the loss of losing one's hair from chemotherapy is just another factor that drags down cancer patients. Beautiful Lengths gives not only funds to make the wigs for these patients, but they offer a program that allows people to donate their hair to make real, human hair wigs.

I may not be able to rate how effective it is at making hair grow longer, but I know it's a wonderful conditioner and it makes my hair smooth and knot-free.

It has a very pleasant, but not over-powering scent. It's not floral or fruity smelling either.