Other Shampoos:
Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner

Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner

Pros

Cons

Expert all in one shampoo and conditioner

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I have tried a lot of these two in one shampoo's and conditioner products and I have always felt that having both in one product stripped my hair of its oils, shine and always made my hair feel like it was made out of concrete, whenever I brushed my hair it would always feel very thick and tangled. But as soon as I was thinking of returning to purchasing my shampoo's and conditioner's separately I decided to try Pantene Pro-V and I am glad I did. Not only does it eliminate all those negative experiences I had underwent with other brands but it leaves my hair feeling light and smooth. It actually reduces the frizz I get with my hair type and hair style as I have naturally wavy hair and its styled in a mix of long and short layers all over my head and usually after a shower it fizzes really badly and I have to straighten it to tame it. I don't have to do that any more now that after using it my hair dries straight with minimum waviness. Choose this product if you're tired of the bad results other 2 in 1 shampoo's leave you, The Pantene Pro-V will not disappoint you.

A wonderful shampoo and conditioner that gives me shine

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I don't normally use 2 in 1 shampoos and conditioners just because my hair is really damaged and I like to use seperate conditioners. I tried this Pantene Pro-V beautiful lengths 2 in 1 shampoo plus conditioner and it was amazing. The texture of this shampoo plus conditioner was really thick and creamy. It had a nice scent that lasted all day in my hair. It lathered very well and deep cleaned my hair from root to tip. It felt really silky when I was rinsing it out. It was really moisturizing to my hair leaving it to feel really soft. It was easy to comb after and I didn't have any tangles. My hair was a lot easier to manage and style. My hair looked really shiny afterwards and I didn't have anymore frizz. My hair felt very lightweight and it didn't feel heavy. My hair didn't seem so dry and my ends felt smoother. I would recommend this to anybody that wants healthier hair.

Amazing product!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

This is a great product! After using this product for about a month it was visibly longer and healthier looking. It smells good and leaves your hair shiny. Bottom line this product works great if your hair doesn't grow fast. It also works great for conditioning dry, damaged hair.

Conditioner not strong enough to get knots out of my hair

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I absolutely love Pantene Pro-V products, and I am always trying out new ones. I have used Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner in the past as a way to save time when I'm getting ready in the morning since I'm always running late. Although I like the shampoo part of this product and feel that it gets my hair clean and keeps it from getting oily, I don't love the conditioner part. I don't think it's strong enough to get the knots out of my hair. I have very thick, frizzy, long hair, so I really do need to use a lot of conditioner to keep it manageable. When I use this 2 in 1 product I end up having to use a second conditioner just to be able to brush thru my hair.

Although the conditioner doesn't work that well, I still do think this product would be good for someone with thinner hair. It is a little expensive, but not any more than other Pantene Pro-V Products, and you can normally find a coupon for it.

My top two-in-one shampoo and conditioner!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I've tried a lot of two-in-one shampoo and conditioner brands trying to find the best for my normal hair that tends to split after washing and I only use a hair dryer some of the time. But Pantene Beautiful Lengths became my favorite about a year ago after I trimmed a couple of inches from my hair and discovered that when I used it I REGREW those inches in only two months! Plus my hair stayed soft and silky when I used my blow dryer with a built-in comb on it, and for the next day or so until I washed my hair again it smelled fresh and sweet.

Pantene Beautiful Lengths is supposed to help your hair grow faster and repair damage to it, and you won't believe how it actually comes THROUGH on those promises! Plus you only have to use one bottle once instead of two, lathering and rinsing your hair twice to use both shampoo AND conditioner, and you get the same softness and shine.

There's no overbearing perfume smell in this two-in-one, but the scent is just nice, clean, and fresh enough that you notice it both in the shower when you lather your hair and after it's dried. You can't keep from playing with your hair once it dries because it's really that soft and silky!

Kept my hair soft and smooth, yet clean!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

This shampoo is generally on the pricier side compared to other available items, but when compared to the effectiveness and quality it trumps them completely. When I find sales, discounts or coupons for it I stock up! The smell is a light sweet smell that lasts through out the day. While washing it does turn into a lather, and I can instantly run my fingers through my hair smoothly. It leaves my hair feeling clean and the amount of conditioner it provides is just enough to detangle and smooth out, without leaving a film or a heaviness that weighs it down. I even use it up to the roots! My hair tends to get oily very quickly and this did not result in my hair being oily, even by the time I needed another shower. Each time after its use my hair has been manageable and light and it made it so much easier for me to get ready without the fight of doing my hair that's weighed down and/or frizzed due to damage. I've used this product for months and I love it. I have long straight hair, but I would imagine this product would be perfect for almost all hair types.

Smooth clean feeling, still leaving hair light and manageable.

Light sweet smell that lasts all day!

Good but not great

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I have previously in the past purchased and used this Pantene Pro V Beautiful Lengths Two in One Shampoo Plus Conditioner and have found that you are better off in my opinion sticking to separate shampoos and conditioners. I can say the one thing good about this Pantene Pro V shampoo/conditioner is that it does do a good job of cleaning your hair and scalp. The problem I really found with it was the conditioning side of it. My hair was not really soft and it still had tangles in it so I have had to end up using conditioner after all. So basically in my opinion this is really just a good semi moisturizing shampoo. Another good thing about this Pantene product is the scent. It does smell very good but it is slightly over powering which may not matter to everyone. Also the price is a little high. Not expensive but not too cheap either. I can say that it does rinse out clean. I would not really recommend this product to any of my friends and family.

Not my favorite but it does the job.

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I try not to use the shampoo conditioner combination if I don't have to. I grew up using separate shampoo and conditioner. I just feel that the two in one just does not work as effectively. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this specific brand and type but it is handy to have if you are going to travel or go on vacation where not a lot is available. It does work but the lather and conditioning isn't as effective as it would be if they were separate products. This brand has been around for a very long time so it does have a trustworthy name to stand behind however I do not like to use the shampoo and conditioner combination shampoos. This product smells wonderful and keeps your hair smelling good for a very long time but I prefer using the separate products. You can you buy this product from any local grocery store or drugstore this is a good product to use for the days that you are in a rush or you need to get in and out fast.

Too greasy

from East Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

This shampoo might be good for dry or damaged hair, but it's not a good choice for people with oily hair. I have oily hair and find that this product just makes my hair feel greasy. I have to wash my hair more, since it doesn't retain it's clean feel when use Pantene..

Pantene for great results

from Elmhurst, NY

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I have long fine hair that needs a a shampoo that's not too harsh, cleans well and keeps my hair soft. I switch shampoos every few months so that my hair will not get used to one shampoo. I have always used pantene products and i knew that i would like Pantene beautiful lengths 2 in one shampoo . i like the beautiful length 2 in one shampoo product because it already has conditioner added in it. I usually do not like to use two In one products because it can either leave my hair looking greasy and limp or frizzy.
I like how Pantene beautiful length 2 in one shampoo Because it helps keep my hair from drying out and looking frizzy. What i like about two in one products that It also saves me time since i do not have to do an extra step. Not to mention that using a two in one product can enable you to save some money since you don't have to purchase a separate product like conditioner.

Pantene shampoos smell great and are affordable, it cleans without Stripping all the oils from my hair.