Other Mousses:
Pantene
Pantene Body Builder Volumizing Mousse 6.6 oz.

Pantene Body Builder Volumizing Mousse 6.6 oz.

Pantene Mousse is awesome

from Rindge, NH

Comments about Pantene Body Builder Volumizing Mousse 6.6 oz.:

I love Pantene's Mousse....I am growing out my very straight hair and need volume on the top.  I do not like the "flat seventies look".  This mousse is very light and does not leave a residue.  I blow dry my hair after applying it to the roots and it gives my hair height and it stays!  Great product and a very good price.  I really good mousse and it does not have a heavy scent so my perfume can shine through!

I found this mousse at Walmart.  I thought it was just another mousse, but, I really like the way it makes my hair feel and adds volume.  I would highly recommend Pantene's mousse.  Put it on your fingertips while your hair is damp...then blow dry the roots.  Believe me, I am not a hair stylist by any means....but, I have finally figured it out.  My hair now has volume and I give it a quick curling iron for more volume.  I found a product that works!  And I am not broke doing it...

A product that does what it claims

from Buffalo, NY

Comments about Pantene Body Builder Volumizing Mousse 6.6 oz.:

Pantene's Volumizing mousse is absolutely wonderful. It does not dry sticky stiff or tacky and It actually does add volume to your hair. This product holds up through time and weather and actually seems to hold it's volume for over 24 straight hours.I have tried many products that have made similar claims and failed to hold up to their claims - this stuff really works.It has no overpowering smell, it does not make your hair look like it is made out of plastic, it has a very natural quality to it. You can usually find it and other Pantene products easily at most larger stores such as Walmart, KMart and Target. It is fairly reasonably priced and occasionally you can find coupons for it. It is nice to find a hair product that really does what it claims to do

Weightless volume

from Hartsville, SC

Comments about Pantene Body Builder Volumizing Mousse 6.6 oz.:

Hair care products always seem to be the one thing that I get all Goldilocks about --- not quite right. This mousse however comes pretty darn close to being "just right." It comes out light and creamy. It works through the roots smoothly. And then when I'm done blowing my hair dry I have great volume at the roots. And the volume even lasts. I can rejuvenate it late in the day by raking damp fingers through my roots and scrunching. Overall, a pretty darn good volumizing mousse!

Product is true to it's ads!

from Fort Pierce, FL

Comments about Pantene Body Builder Volumizing Mousse 6.6 oz.:

I have tried every mousse under the sun for my long straight hair to try to give it some ooompf**.....*****Pantene Style Body Building Volumizing Mousse (maximum hold)** *did the trick!

It's lightweight, so it didnt weigh my hair down or leave it feeling sticky..., it has a pleasent scent to it...it did give my hair added shine too!!!...

The body that it gave my hair ...well, even ***my husband*** noticed that my hair had "more body" (quote-unquote) to it..and he didn't know I was even trying this product....nor does he hardly ever say anything about my hair....lol...hows ***THAT*** for a testimonial!!!

It's just an all around awesome product at an affordable price!

This is a GREAT product, with no dirty, sticky, or gummy residue. I can't think of a bad thing to say about this product. Give it a try and see!!!!!!

The picture I have is of the old can, Pantene has redesigned the can to make it easier to hold......and more "eye-catching", I think, anyway.