3.4
Pantech Duo Smartphone

Pantech Duo Smartphone

3.4

Pantech Duo Smartphone Was Okay

I had this phone about four years ago and I guess for as far as technology has come it was a okay phone. I loved the keyboard. It made it much easier for a frequent text messaging person like me. I loved texting with the full keyboard. I also liked the touch screen. This Pantech Duo Smartphone was my first real experience with a touchscreen. I loved it. I loved the touchscreen and easy access to the internet. Now mind you I had this phone some years ago so I would certainly not ever purchase it again. Not because it's a bad phone but because technology has long surpassed this cellular device.

Battery Life
This phone had great battery life. I used my phone a lot but I can not remember one time I had to worry about my phone going dead.

Display/Screen Quality
I loved the touchscreen and the display of the screen was clear and visible.

Call Quality
This phone was clear and sounded great. I did have dropped calls sometimes.

This phone was at first a little tricky mostly due to the fact that it was my first smartphone. But I quickly figured it out.

Terrible smart phone

Buying the Pantech Duo made me hate Windows Mobile OS.  It is so slow and not entertaining at all.  It fields like it is cheaply made.  There arent any games on it. Everything on it takes forever to load or do.  It takes about an hour to delete a lot of texts at a time and there arent any downloadable games.  The music storage is small.  I dont like the keyboard on it. It is way too expensive what what it does.  You must pay for the unlimited data plan and some features dont even work.  Some programs randomly open when I have the phone in my pocket.  I cant understand anything that anyone says on the phone when I am on the phone with someone trying to talk to them.  The phone is heavy and thick.  AT&T gave me a hard time when I went in to exchange the phone for something else.  I had 3 replacement Pantech Duo's to see if any worked better but none worked good at all.  The operating system upgrade didn t help either.

Pantech Duo Smartphone Was Okay

from Fort Worth, Texas

Battery Life

Display/Screen Quality
I loved the touchscreen and the display of the screen was clear and visible.

Call Quality
This phone was clear and sounded great. I did have dropped calls sometimes.

• Battery Life:
  • Display/Screen Quality:
  • Call Quality:

Worst phone I have ever had

from Newark, DE

Comments about Pantech Duo Smartphone:

This phone is terrible I dont reccomend anyone getting it. It may be named a smart phone but dont let the name deceive you cant connect to wifi active sync doesnt work withs vista. when you go to text itll exit the text sometimes and save it in your drafts, sometimes it also says Error failed to send text message, it even calls people twice in a row randomly. This is not smart not good dont buy it. The only good thing about it is it rarley drops call and the only times you wont have signal is if your at a trailor park.

Terrible smart phone

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Pantech duo bad service

from Lynwood, CA

Comments about Pantech Duo Smartphone:

I have had the pantech duo smart phone for over a year now with at&t. At first every thing was great with this phone. This phone slowly started to fail in many ways. The biggest problem with this phone is the service. You will experience bad reception. Frequent dropped calls. The pantech Duo had difficulties sending and receiving picture messages. I now have an Iphone and works really great a lot better than that stinky old pantech duo.

Great quality phone for great price!!! very durable!!!

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Pantech Duo Smartphone:

I purchased my Pantech Duo in February of this year and I could not have chosen a better phone. I was a little bit nervous because it was a pantech and that is a brand I haven't really heard of but I purchased it anyway because it had a slideout keyboard and that's something I knew I wanted in a phone and not many phones have that option. I paid 100.00 for my phone and I feel like I really got a deal. It had windows mobile on it and is very easy to use and navigate. My calendar is displayed on the front screen and I can connect my phone to the computer at home and sync my calendar with my phone and laptop. Also when I sync my phone to the computer it charges my phone so I love that! The other great thing about this phone is that it's very durable. I tend to go through phones pretty quick cause I drop them or they get wet but this phone has been dropped several times and used in the rain and still works as good as the day I purchased it. I would definately recommend this phone to my friends and family!

The Pantech Duo has all the components of a computer!

from Byron, GA

Comments about Pantech Duo Smartphone:

The Pantech Duo is an amazing phone. Not only does it contain the qwerk keyboard for the hip and up to date text messagers, but also Microsoft Office programs! It allows you to make appointments, store pictures, songs, and even office work! I would definitely recommend this phone for the type of person who is always on the go.

Get it or Lose it

from Jersey City, NJ

Comments about Pantech Duo Smartphone:

This phone is excellent!! though it is a little costly it is worth buying it. It has alot of funtions so u will never get bored with it. Though it does seem to break really quickly sometimes if u mess around with it alot

its ok but could be much better for the price

from brooklyn, NY

Comments about Pantech Duo Smartphone:

I purchased the Pantech Duo in late January of 2008 and  I love the look and size of the phone.  But once I started to use it I realizied that the phone was in one word...flimsy not at all durable.  The phone  is also not insurable (that's what  AT&T told me).  So I am looking foward to purchasing the I-phone.  I have already lost interest in the Pantech Duo.

The Pantech Duo makes sending text messages easy and fun.

from Medford, MA

Comments about Pantech Duo Smartphone:

The Pantech Duo has changed the way i send text messages to all my friends. The slide out keyboard is wonderful. It is a very simple phone to get used to and figure out every feature it has. I love how it has a media player which looks and has the same features as Windows Media Player for the PC. Overall, it is a great phone that i recommend for everyone.

Easy, neat phone!

from Lakeland, FL

Comments about Pantech Duo Smartphone:

I'm pretty happy with this phone. Had some trouble with the first unit they sent me, it all the sudden stopped sending/receiving calls and messages. After I got a new unit though, I love it. I do think I liked my Palm a little bit better. Easy to use and text on.