Other Facial Masks:

Pros

Cons

Pangea Organics Facial Mask makes your skin glow

from Culver City, CA

Comments about Pangea Organics Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai & Goji Berry Facial Mask:

I like using organic products on my skin, or at least mostly organic. I don't overuse the skin products as my skin is decent, but I want to make sure to keep it this way as long as possible. Recently, because of the stress, my skin showed some damage like dryness, uneven texture. I picked Pangea Organics mask because of the qualities of the Japanese Matcha Tea, ani-oxidant qualities of Acai and Goji berries. After the very first use my skin was very soft but toned, the texture improved and my face looked more glowing. After few more uses, my skin continued to improve and the skin appears healthy and more radiant. It seems like this mask does several things - unclogs the pores, detoxifies, nourishes and moisturizes. Also, what is very important to me - the ingredients are organic and the mask is fragrance free!

I like fragrance-free products. Natural aroma of the ingredients is very nice in this product.

Exotic Ingredients

from Saint Anne, IL

I am a "MASK JUNKY"! Love this mask as well as the brand. Pangea Organics Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai & Goji Berry Facial Mask is a high end product that does come at a cost. All the ingredients in this mask are natural, organic food for your complexion.

Many mask are effective but are the ingredients safe for you and the environment, I think not. This mask uses acai and goji berries which are great antioxidants for your face. The clay in this mask draws out the impurities without stripping your skins natural oils. Matcha tea helps to soothe and restore balance. My skin always has a healthy glow after I pamper myself with this mask!

Ease of Application
The mask comes in a tube so a little squeeze will do. Apply evenly all over your face avoiding the area under your eyes. Allow to dry completely then wash off. As with most masks you may experience some tingling.

As with all products we are drawn to scent, this mask is earthy no artificial fragrance here.

hardworking and smells wonderful

from Yorba Linda, CA

I started using facial masks since I was a teenager and it really helped in keeping my skin clean and smooth. But sometimes it's hard to find a really effective facial mask that doesn't contain a bunch of toxic ingredients in it. If I'm going to be putting something on my face, I need it to be safe and effective.

I decided to try Pangea Organics Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai and Goji Berry after reading the ingredients and found that it contained organic and all-natural ingredients. The main ingredients are clay (since it's a clay mask), matcha green tea, jojoba oil, lavendar, and of course Acai and Goji Berry. Matcha Green Tea is a unique tea from Japan known for it's exceptional quality and antioxidant powers. Same for Goji Berries which are powerful antioxidant and healing fruits from the high mountains of China. I'm not too familiar with Acai but I've heard and read that they have excellent antioxidant powers too. So one really can't go wrong in this particular facial mask.

I liked the Pangea Organics Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai and Goji Berry because it was smooth to put on and fairly easy to rinse off. I did have to rinse a few times and towel dry longer, but with most clay masks, you really have to clean it off well. I tried this mask for abou a week and I already felt the skin on my face to be tighter, smoother, and definitely had more glow to it.

I would recommend Pangea Organics Japanese Match Tea with Acai and Goji Berry if you're looking for an all-natural facial mask and something that'll really clean the pollutants and chemicals out of your pores as well as protect it from future damage.

• Ease of Application:

A wonderfully moisturizing clay mask

from Santa Fe, NM

I really love this mask! At first I disliked it because of the smell, but the scent ends up growing on you. I received this product last Christmas and have been using it ever since. After my first time using this product I got comment on how nice my skin looks and that it had a glow. I use this product two times a week and have it set for 20 minutes, so that I'm able to keep a nice glow on my skin. Recently I moved to an high altitude and was not using the mask for the first couple weeks, my skin was so dry even after putting on lotion. I started using the mask again and it is keeping my skin moisturized, two days later my face still doesn't have any dry patches. The mask is not a creamy paste like some others are, it contains little seeds that do a good job exfoliating your skin as well. This mask is definately worth the money for the exfoliating and moisture locking. I would reccommend this product to anyone!