Pangea Organics Himalayan Geranium & Pomegranate Balancing Oil

Pangea Organics Himalayan Geranium & Pomegranate Balancing Oil

I will be buying this product forever!

from Oreland, PA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Pangea Organics Himalayan Geranium & Pomegranate Balancing Oil:

I really love Pangea Organics Balancing Oil! I was one of those 20 somethings that never took care of my skin. Now I am a 30 something who is paying the price. I don't remember how I found this company but my skin sure is happy that I have! I used to have combo skin that was sensitive and acne prone. I now have NONE of these issues since  I started using this Balancing Oil! I used to have red bloches around my nose and chin, now they are gone! I used to have skin that was dry in some spots and super oily in others, not anymore! I love this product!

Adds an extra boost to my moisturizing routine

from Boulder, CO

Comments about Pangea Organics Himalayan Geranium & Pomegranate Balancing Oil:

I began using this product sometimes as a stand-alone moisturizing aid, and sometimes in concert with my regular facial moisturizer. It is a very nice product and I like to use it when I feel that my face needs some extra moisturizing in the mornings. Especially with the winter coming, my face tends to get really dry & tight. When I use this balancing oil I feel like my skin is softer and cleaner. On the days when my skin is very dry I also put on a little bit of my regular Pangea face cream on top of this balancing oil and I feel like it is a really nice combination. It might sound a little strange- to actually PUT oil on your face, but it really seems to work! And since this oil is great for any skin type you don't have to worry about finding the right one for you- this would work for anyone! You just adjust the amount that you use based on your skin type. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys using all-natural products and wants to add some extra moisture in to their daily or weekly routine.