Other Laptops:

Pandigital Novel 6-in. 2GB eReader (PRD06E20WWH8) Tablet PC

Pros

Cons

• Speed/Performance:

There's much better out there

Comments about Pandigital Novel 6-in. 2GB eReader (PRD06E20WWH8) Tablet PC:

I recently purchased 2 of these ereaders for a 7 and 8 year old. They were much cheaper than most and for the ages of the children, I figured it'd be a good starting point.

I had a hard time figuring it out. For how basic it is, it's not as simple to just get a book up on it to read. I thought it'd come with some free books, but none were there. You need to use either the wifi option to get books or hook it up to a computer.

Battery Life
One thing I do like about it is the battery life is great! They can read on it for several days at night before having to charge it. Is is also cheap, so for what you pay, it does the job.

Speed/Performance
The touch screen is slow and delayed. The options are limited. Great for just reading but nothing else.

The minute I took them out of the package I noticed they felt very cheaply made. I have a smartphone, so comparing the two, I felt it was anything but modern. I am afraid to set it down too hard in fear it may break. I could be wrong, but I don't think I'll test that theory.

Good Starter Tablet / Ereader

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Pandigital Novel 6-in. 2GB eReader (PRD06E20WWH8) Tablet PC:

I bought the Pandigital Novel 6-in. 2GB eReader Tablet PC for one of Granddaughters for Christmas. The price was excellent, and although I wasn’t real happy with it, she loves it. The charging cord stopped working not long after I bought it so I had to buy a new charging cord, but other than that, there has been no problems with it. It is a little slow responding but not too terrible. I think that it is a great starter tablet or a good tablet if you just want to use it as an ereader. So far she has only bought Kindle books but it is possible to download an android application for other formats of books also. There seems to be quite a few other applications you can download for it too.

Nice and simple!

from Goodyear, AZ

Comments about Pandigital Novel 6-in. 2GB eReader (PRD06E20WWH8) Tablet PC:

Nothing fancy with this e-reader, but it works better than I even expected for the price I paid for it last year. You can download e-books from certain sites in the manual. Screen switches too if you turn it sideways. You can zoom, etc.

Battery Life
I've never used it more than an hour or two at a time, but it seems to last a long time before needing to be recharged.

Support & Service
I've never needed support, but they do seem to hide their information to get any service or support. So hopefully I won't need them ever.

Speed/Performance
It starts up fast and works well in my experience so far.

Heavy to care in your purse, but I suppose they all are. It does have a nice hard case with it that came with the deal I purchased.

I've had no problems so far with it.